shape
carat
color
clarity

photos of whitby''s rings together for those who asked...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Looks wonderful, Whitby!

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Those rings are just gorgeous and you must be itching to get your hands on them!! What a great husband you must have. I have a question about your band- how wide is it? I''m not loving my band with my new 3 stone so I''m trying to decide what I want and yours looks just beautiful. Love those 3 stones~!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks upgrade!

it''s 3.25mm wide. i was really specific about the width as i wanted it to be substantial, but not heavy.

jim is great to work with and his price was more reasonable that i would have ever imagined!

krockie

Shiny_Rock
I really love how they look together!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
It''s beatiful- I love, love, love the wedding band. Tell your husband he takes amazing hand shots.
1.gif

noneek

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 2:11:54 PM
Author: whitby_2773

thanks upgrade!

it''s 3.25mm wide. i was really specific about the width as i wanted it to be substantial, but not heavy.

jim is great to work with and his price was more reasonable that i would have ever imagined!
Hi Whitby,
Your ring is simply gorgeous. I really really love it. Congrats!!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I love your new ''motto'' Whitby!
Falling deeper and deeper into the PS world, I see!
2.gif

L.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 1:00:04 AM
Author: LaraOnline
I love your new ''motto'' Whitby!

Falling deeper and deeper into the PS world, I see!
2.gif

L.

thanks krockie, april and noneek :) and lara - my dear girl! - believe it when i tell you PS could not have made my diamond obsession any worse than it already was! my husband is PLEASED i found PS - because now i can talk to someone other than HIM about my obsession! he''s always found it fascinating - and even a tad baffling - listening to me talk about rings, and end up enabling MYSELF into buying something new.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

to me, tho, it makes total sense! i mean - who could spin a more convincing argument to me...than ME, that i need a new ring!! i''ve always found it most convenient to have one''s enablers close to hand - like - in one''s own skin!

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set - such a classic lovely look. What a great hubby!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo! They look great together!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, Whitby! I adore the milgrain on the band, and 3 stones with rounds are one of my very favorites!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 2:07:13 AM
Author: whitby_2773
who could spin a more convincing argument to me...than ME, that i need a new ring!! i''ve always found it most convenient to have one''s enablers close to hand - like - in one''s own skin!

ROTFL! You are a classic!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Must remember that line...I think I might heading that way myself
4.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, classic set! Love the new band!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
They are just FABULOUS TOGETHER!!!!! What a wonderful new set!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MMT

Ideal_Rock
They look perfect together. When I saw the post I thought it would be your hand. What a sweet husband
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thank you Burk, vespergirl, woo and MMT! it''s so nice of you to be interested!

it''s 6 days till i get home and i''m just about jumping out of my SKIN! these are not the biggest, most expensive, or grandest rings i have, but these are my FAVORITE rings, my most romantic rings, and the rings with most meaning for me until tim puts my re-made wedding ring back on my finger on our 25th anniversary on september 1st this year. altho i was married with yellow gold rings, they broke almost straight away, so this engagement ring (except for the side stones) is the one tim bought me which i''ve been wearing and identifying as my engagement ring for some time. the platinum plain band is a copy of the white gold one i''ve been wearing to go with it, but which i''ve always wanted in a matching metal.

we''ve recently had our ORIGINAL wedding and engagement rings melted down and remade into new, yellow gold plain bands, and when i get those i''ll alternate them with this set. i''ve gone from having nothing special to having an abundance of riches!

i feel very lucky.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look amazing! Thanks for sharing them.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow whitby those rings are gorgeous!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks bee and kelli :)

i feel very lucky and very happy with my choices!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to be your ring brother- beautiful rings though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results