shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Here are the 2ctw white studs with martini settings, what do you guys think? IMG_20210107_160848.jpg IMG_20210107_160848.jpg IMG_20210107_160839.jpg

Do they do a good job of sending matching stones? That’s what I’m concerned about. Budgeting for the 2 carat studs in June.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I recently got a 1/4 carat pink necklace then in a later order two 1/4 carat pink earrings. They were all identical in colour and cut.

You could see a mismatch if you ordered items which were different sizes, since the larger stones tend to show more of the colour I think.

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Ok that’s great. I want the studs so presumably they’ll be decently matched to each other.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I'm sure they make every effort to match up studs.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Popping in to say I still wear my .5ct round necklace daily, through shower and sleep, and it's holding up beautifully.

Super sparkly even though I never clean it!

I love being able to make it a little longer depending on the neckline of my top each day.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I reset a pair of 1ctw pink lightbox diamonds into bezels with a 14k YG beaded halo. Love the pink, love the settings... my crooked piercing just hates studs. I don't know why I keep making them :wall: But aren't they pretty? :lol:

pink studs 6.jpg

Attachments

• pink studs 5.jpg
    pink studs 5.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 26
  • pink studs 4.jpg
    pink studs 4.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 29
  • pink studs 3.jpg
    pink studs 3.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 30
  • pink studs 2.jpg
    pink studs 2.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 29

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I reset a pair of 1ctw pink lightbox diamonds into bezels with a 14k YG beaded halo. Love the pink, love the settings... my crooked piercing just hates studs. I don't know why I keep making them :wall: But aren't they pretty? :lol:

pink studs 6.jpg

Fantastic reset!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock

pink studs 6.jpg

I adore this setting! Where is it from?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered the 0.75c pink and it finally arrived today.

The color was more saturated than I expected when I viewed it indoors at night. I will be viewing it under sunlight to decide whether if I should keep it.

As I was helping my friend to take her Ideal and ASET scope for her JA purchase....I also took some photos of my lightbox purchase.

ASET

aset_scope.jpg

IDEAL

ideal_scope.jpg

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
@La2020 Can you also please post photos of the diamond, so we can see how it compares to the ASET and IDEAL? I'm not an expert, but it doesn't look very well cut.

Have others observed quality differences with the diamonds purchased on sale? The ones I bought at full price were very good/excellent cut, near colorless, and VS clarity.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I listed them on LT last night then immediately regretted it. :rolleyes::lol: My right piercing points slightly down so studs bigger than 4-5mm points down, and bezels visually makes it more apparent. This reset wasn't cheap so not sure what to do now lol.

Would it be worth getting your right piercing redone? Then you can wear larger studs!!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
@La2020

Have others observed quality differences with the diamonds purchased on sale? The ones I bought at full price were very good/excellent cut, near colorless, and VS clarity.

My full price and sale stones are all well cut (very good to excellent). My 'outlet' pieces are similarly well cut but slightly lower in colour. Clarity is outstanding on all of them, I'm yet to find an inclusion.

I judge my Lightbox pieces according to how sparkly they are and how much I like them, rather than worrying too much about small differences in cut. If a stone doesn't perform well, and doesn't sparkle well, then I would just return it.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

The color was more saturated than I expected when I viewed it indoors at night. I will be viewing it under sunlight to decide whether if I should keep it.

As I was helping my friend to take her Ideal and ASET scope for her JA purchase....I also took some photos of my lightbox purchase.

ASET

aset_scope.jpg

IDEAL

ideal_scope.jpg

@La2020 Can you also please post photos of the diamond, so we can see how it compares to the ASET and IDEAL? I'm not an expert, but it doesn't look very well cut.

@MRBXXXFVVS1 I dunno whether mine is a lemon... The pink Looks very saturated and lifeless. Which prompted me to check the ideal n aset scope.. I just saw it under the natural sunlight.. Definitely not as pretty as the ones posted in the forum. Lifeless n fake was my spouse remarks.. Terribly disappointed.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
@MRBXXXFVVS1 I dunno whether mine is a lemon... The pink Looks very saturated and lifeless. Which prompted me to check the ideal n aset scope.. I just saw it under the natural sunlight.. Definitely not as pretty as the ones posted in the forum. Lifeless n fake was my spouse remarks.. Terribly disappointed.

Sorry to hear that your pink diamond isn't what you expected. Can you exchange it for another one? Maybe this one is just a one off?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Would it be worth getting your right piercing redone? Then you can wear larger studs!!

I considered it but I'm too chicken! And part of the problem is my thin lobes, compared to other people, it's like 2/3 the thickness. When I wore 8mm moissanite studs, both lobes FOLDED backwards into a "J" ... imagine the studs hanging and pointing down at the bottom of the J curve. I think the lobes are only about 3.5-4mm thick at most, I can roll them up like a tortilla.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear that your pink diamond isn't what you expected. Can you exchange it for another one? Maybe this one is just a one off?

As I am based overseas.. I doubt the exhange is worth the effort. I am debating on whether I should keep it or return it. Haiz

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
As I am based overseas.. I doubt the exhange is worth the effort. I am debating on whether I should keep it or return it. Haiz

What a shame the diamond is disappointing, I think that is rare with Lightbox. Give it a few more days before deciding. If you're not totally happy, return it. Lightbox do overseas returns, I think you just have to request a shipping label. There is a charge once they receive the item (for UK customers I think they deduct approximately £30 to cover the shipping costs so it's likely to be similar for other countries) however if the item is below their quoted standards then I would push for that fee to be waived. You can't exchange, you can only return for a refund and then place a fresh order for the replacement.

Try to post some photos of it in different light.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I'm reluctant to place any more orders with Lightbox. If the process goes through smoothly then everything is prompt and correct. But if something goes wrong (undelivered order, or a need for a refund) then it seems their customer service is poor.

A few weeks ago I ordered a pair of earrings which never turned up. Lightbox insisted the order had been despatched, even when the tracking info and DHL confirmed it had not been collected from their warehouse.

Then a week later a refund email. No problem, I was glad they had recognised the issue and given me my money back. But 8 days later, no refund showing in paypal (which it should, even if it hadn't yet cleared into my account). On emailing Lightbox they insisted the refund had been given (despite there being no evidence) and told me to keep waiting. After 11 days I spoke to paypal who confirmed there was no refund pending from Lightbox and they advised me to open a dispute. Emailed Lightbox again and have been told they will look into it next week.

These procedures aren't affected by the pandemic, but it seems Lightbox needs to be pushed quite hard before they will look into a problem.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I'm reluctant to place any more orders with Lightbox. If the process goes through smoothly then everything is prompt and correct. But if something goes wrong (undelivered order, or a need for a refund) then it seems their customer service is poor.

A few weeks ago I ordered a pair of earrings which never turned up. Lightbox insisted the order had been despatched, even when the tracking info and DHL confirmed it had not been collected from their warehouse.

Then a week later a refund email. No problem, I was glad they had recognised the issue and given me my money back. But 8 days later, no refund showing in paypal (which it should, even if it hadn't yet cleared into my account). On emailing Lightbox they insisted the refund had been given (despite there being no evidence) and told me to keep waiting. After 11 days I spoke to paypal who confirmed there was no refund pending from Lightbox and they advised me to open a dispute. Emailed Lightbox again and have been told they will look into it next week.

These procedures aren't affected by the pandemic, but it seems Lightbox needs to be pushed quite hard before they will look into a problem.

Oh dear.. I also requested for a refund..judging by your experience .. I am starting to wonder If I am ever going to get my refund!

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Do they do a good job of sending matching stones? That’s what I’m concerned about. Budgeting for the 2 carat studs in June.

The stones are matching, they don't look odd together of course there are no numbers on the certificate so can't make the details out too much.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
Oh dear.. I also requested for a refund..judging by your experience .. I am starting to wonder If I am ever going to get my refund!

I'm hoping you'll get your refund promptly, perhaps I'm just having an unusual experience. If I've not had my money back by the end of next week I'll have to start a dispute with Paypal. Do keep us posted on your case, it will be interesting to hear if you have any delays or difficulties.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I'm hoping you'll get your refund promptly, perhaps I'm just having an unusual experience. If I've not had my money back by the end of next week I'll have to start a dispute with Paypal. Do keep us posted on your case, it will be interesting to hear if you have any delays or difficulties.

Sure I will. I am an overseas buyer and just had the purchase (to be returned) picked up by DHL yesterday night. I will keep you informed.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I wonder if Lightbox monitors forums (as many sellers do). After posting here yesterday, today they issued my refund. Plus I got the auto-generated notice from Paypal confirming the refund is now showing up in my Paypal account (though it could be another week or so before it clears into my bank account).

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder what % of Lightbox sales PS generates?

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I wonder what % of Lightbox sales PS generates?

Quite a lot I would think. These days most people look for buyer reviews before expensive purchases, and this is the best place to get info on Lightbox or any other gems. Or, a person might be looking for general diamond information here and along the way discovers lab-grown stones (as I did). This forum has opened up a huge pool of endorsements for Lightbox (and of course other sellers). I'm in the UK and I've not met anybody who has heard of Lightbox (even most of the jewellers I've spoken to) and most people don't know much or anything about lab-grown stones in general. I have never seen them advertise in the UK.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the beginning I think we bought almost all of them :lol:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

ASET

aset_scope.jpg

IDEAL

ideal_scope.jpg

Here are the photos of my LB purchase: very deep saturated pink.

photo_2021-02-03_20-51-42.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2021-02-03_20-51-58.jpg
    photo_2021-02-03_20-51-58.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 40
  • photo_2021-02-03_20-52-11.jpg
    photo_2021-02-03_20-52-11.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 33

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I have to say that saturated pink is really gorgeous. I much prefer it to the in-between shades, or the more orange tones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results