shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
I am so, so frustrated with myself for not jumping on these pendants while they were on sale.

I've been eyeing them for months.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I think maybe it was just reflecting the sky. I didn’t see any blue once the sun went down. I’m not an expert on how lab diamonds are made but I thought the blue nuance was found in HPHT stones or treatment post-growth. Lightbox uses CVD and claims their white diamonds are as grown while their pink and blue diamonds are treated post growth.

that makes sense! thank you for clarifying:)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
39811891-9A77-4E4E-B01F-960AC172DE60.jpeg This 1/2 ct blue in plated silver arrived today and it’s a sparkle bomb! I have a pink coming tomorrow. I got it on sale Bloomingdales. Will probably reset it.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
This 1/2 ct blue in plated silver arrived today and it’s a sparkle bomb! I have a pink coming tomorrow. I got it on sale Bloomingdales. Will probably reset it.

Looks lovely! Does it have any green tint in person? What are you going to do with it?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AprilBaby, I'm anxious to see what you think of the pink, so many pictures make it look an orangey pink, Elizat said that wasn't the case, that it is a pale pink which would be right up my alley.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
A comparison picture of pink next to white diamond. It's not what I see in person as it's a little muddy in these pictures, but it is a pale pastel. It's pretty.

IMG_20200504_115741.jpg IMG_20200504_115858.jpg

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that pink is so pretty! Thanks for sharing! I think there will be pink baby studs in my future! I still have the giftcard from the sale.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elizat, is the pink a true pastel pink or more champagne? I've seen some champagne diamonds that have a distinctive pint tint but I wouldn't call them pastel, just curious.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@elizat, is the pink a true pastel pink or more champagne? I've seen some champagne diamonds that have a distinctive pint tint but I wouldn't call them pastel, just curious.

It's pink. Not champagne at all. The camera picked up a muddy tone that's not there.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AprilBaby, I'm anxious to see what you think of the pink, so many pictures make it look an orangey pink, Elizat said that wasn't the case, that it is a pale pink which would be right up my alley.

The pink looks very much like the second photo below my post. Both colors are amazing sparkle bombs! I kept the blue and gave the pink to a friend for her birthday. It is defini pink! Very very pretty pink.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I'm going to need one of these pinks in my life!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait for the sale!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the pink! If only Lightbox shipped to Australia!!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
The Bloomingdale's sale is back! Unfortunately the 1ct single blue diamond stud is gone.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like there's an extra 25% off the sale price. So 25%, 25% sale price and 15% off email code (you can sign up other emails to get this code if you already used your main one). Happy shopping!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How long did it take for folks who signed up to get the email and the 15% code?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will try again! They are a pale pastel. Definitely pink in person, but very delicate. I think they saturate the images for the site photos possibly.
I think it’s too bad that they don’t represent the photos on the website very well.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like there's an extra 25% off the sale price. So 25%, 25% sale price and 15% off email code (you can sign up other emails to get this code if you already used your main one). Happy shopping!

Whaaaat!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for posting this! I ordered a 1/2 carat pink necklace and uograded the shipping so it should be here ina couple of days. I told my husband he bought my Mother's Day present today :)

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock

I used this to pick up a quarter carat necklace for my kid that was basically free by using the gift card I got at the last sale.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I'm having a hard time deciding between earrings or a necklace! Pink studs, white studs, blue necklace or white??? Then i ventured into the "how about 1 ct cushion studs", but it's more than I want to spend so I'm back to my original question.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i still have some splurge money i've been hesitating to spend. considering one of these i want to layer it with my existing pendant (about 1ct yellow round) ....any thoughts?

There are also decent promotions on Bloomie's own line of jewelry ... not as good of a value as the options below but they have some cute creative pendants.

lightbox 1ct princess (like the contrast of shapes, good promotion running at bloomingdales)
1588693789939.png 1588694417227.png

costco 1tcw bar necklace, natural I VS2 (2x price of the lightbox)

1588694010368.png 1588694030765.png

here's my existing pendant

Attachments

• 1588693943865.png
    1588693943865.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 29

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dizzyakira, yes I was debating between the 1/2 carat solitaire pendant or the cluster pendant but the center on the cluster is smaller so went with the solitaire. Would have only gotten earrings if they had a one carat because I don't have pierced ears and would have to reset it.

As for you, which will you get more wear from? I'm not a huge necklace person but I plan on eventually finding a vintage setting and resetting it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i still have some splurge money i've been hesitating to spend. considering one of these i want to layer it with my existing pendant (about 1ct yellow round) ....any thoughts?

There are also decent promotions on Bloomie's own line of jewelry ... not as good of a value as the options below but they have some cute creative pendants.

lightbox 1ct princess (like the contrast of shapes, good promotion running at bloomingdales)
1588693789939.png 1588694417227.png

costco 1tcw bar necklace, natural I VS2 (2x price of the lightbox)

1588694010368.png 1588694030765.png

here's my existing pendant

I think the bar necklace (although more expensive) would look great.

Last edited:

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
I'm having a hard time deciding between earrings or a necklace! Pink studs, white studs, blue necklace or white??? Then i ventured into the "how about 1 ct cushion studs", but it's more than I want to spend so I'm back to my original question.

Matching necklace for your new blue studs?

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
For those of you planning to re-set your blue and pink Lightbox diamonds, do you know how to mitigate any concerns about heating them up because of the post-growth treatment? If the blue 1ct each earrings ever come up in stock again and on sale, I’m afraid the settings may be too flimsy for my liking but I’d also be afraid to have them re-set because they aren’t as grown.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results