Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
@OdetteOdile It’s the same with earth diamonds..There are many diamonds that are very good cuts and others that are ideal cuts..super ideals, etc. The card that came in the box showed a range of specs.It said their diamonds are GHIJ and Very Good cut. For a very good cut..they’re pretty darn good..haha

OdetteOdile

Shiny_Rock
@OdetteOdile It’s the same with earth diamonds..There are many diamonds that are very good cuts and others that are ideal cuts..super ideals, etc. The card that came in the box showed a range of specs.It said their diamonds are GHIJ and Very Good cut. For a very good cut..they’re pretty darn good..haha
Agreed! These LB diamonds look much better to me than “very good” cut! I am impressed!

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
Agreed! These LB diamonds look much better to me than “very good” cut! I am impressed!
They really do @OdetteOdile..TBH I thought I would have a mind clean thing because it‘s a lab diamond...I don’t have it at all..Once I opened the box I knew it was a diamond and I was sold. I’m very happy with it..I will do a comparison with my G. I don’t see tint in mine when it’s by itself. I haven’t compared it to a higher color. I’ll do that later..It looks very white.

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock

This is the link to the channel I created to post the videos to. I'm completely clueless when it comes to uploading videos to youtube. The quality on the videos is really bad right now, but a quick Google search explained that youtube posts the videos in low resolution first so that they are available to be watched, but continues to upload them in better quality in the background. So hopefully later they'll be available to view in higher resolution.
Your videos are great and very helpful.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.