shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Agreed! These LB diamonds look much better to me than “very good” cut! I am impressed!

They really do @OdetteOdile..TBH I thought I would have a mind clean thing because it‘s a lab diamond...I don’t have it at all..Once I opened the box I knew it was a diamond and I was sold. I’m very happy with it..I will do a comparison with my G. I don’t see tint in mine when it’s by itself. I haven’t compared it to a higher color. I’ll do that later..It looks very white.

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock

This is the link to the channel I created to post the videos to. I'm completely clueless when it comes to uploading videos to youtube. The quality on the videos is really bad right now, but a quick Google search explained that youtube posts the videos in low resolution first so that they are available to be watched, but continues to upload them in better quality in the background. So hopefully later they'll be available to view in higher resolution.

Your videos are great and very helpful.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I got a one carat pendant. I’m comparing it to my .88 LB stone. It’s a very nice diamond.
80716EB3-154A-4007-8E26-1050E93F0B75.jpeg B7FFFC0E-9C5A-4441-A27D-C2BC155A094A.jpeg 7D22600C-2E0E-4D54-A4B3-3A959FF46B98.jpeg 60C614D8-6C1B-473B-A343-18454ECA04FA.jpeg

It’s gorgeous. It really is. I mean that last photo - it looks absolutely stunning!

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing the new 1ct pendants, they look gorgeous, if only LB shipped to Australia......sigh..

I agree! I’m really tempted but not in US either! Seeing all the amazing pics is hurting my soul!

Septemberwedding

Rough_Rock
I agree! I’m really tempted but not in US either! Seeing all the amazing pics is hurting my soul!

I’m in the uk where the things are made but they decided not to ship here. How ridiculous!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! More pics and a close up pic please!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I got the blue 1 ct studs from Bloomingdale's 25% off plus 15% sale. Their packaging was really cheap and I was unsure if I would keep it. But after staring at it for a few days I really like it!

20200429_213147.jpg

And here it is next to Bluenile hoops and idj baby studs.

20200430_151824.jpg

Yikes sorry for the super size photos! My kids said the last pic was too much

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
I got the blue 1 ct studs from Bloomingdale's 25% off plus 15% sale. Their packaging was really cheap and I was unsure if I would keep it. But after staring at it for a few days I really like it!
I love the color! It’s not as saturated a blue as in the website photos. Are these 1ct each or for the pair? These are a good size on you.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
They're .5 ct each ear, 1 ct total. I was tempted to get the bigger ones but was worried about matching. Now I wished I did, because when I opened the box these looked so small. Thankfully it looked bigger on my ears. The color is really pretty. It looks darker in certain angles but in bright light it's very sparkly and looks almost white. Now the setting does feel cheap and the backs were loose. I used backs from my other earrings.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

20200429_213147.jpg

20200430_151824.jpg

It’s so pretty! I love the color! I love when the photos are larger!

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
They're .5 ct each ear, 1 ct total. I was tempted to get the bigger ones but was worried about matching. Now I wished I did, because when I opened the box these looked so small. Thankfully it looked bigger on my ears. The color is really pretty. It looks darker in certain angles but in bright light it's very sparkly and looks almost white. Now the setting does feel cheap and the backs were loose. I used backs from my other earrings.

I had the 1ct each sitting in my shopping cart and chickened out largely for the same reason. I’m waiting for my pendant from the same sale. Thanks for your thoughts on the setting quality! It’s really unfortunate that they’re subpar. It seems lightbox is just asking for customers to re-set their stones.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i bookmarked a couple of things but didn't have a chance to go back before the sale emded. hope to see lots of pics from people who made a purchase. bloomies also had their own jewelry on sale, a few of their pendants looked nice

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish Lightbox shipped internationally! I've been looking for a single coloured diamond stud in rose gold for my upper ear cartilage piercing, and their single pink .25ct is exactly what I am after! Boo.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wish Lightbox shipped internationally! I've been looking for a single coloured diamond stud in rose gold for my upper ear cartilage piercing, and their single pink .25ct is exactly what I am after! Boo.

Me too! I’m in Australia and I keep checking to see if they offer international delivery on the off chance.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too! I’m in Australia and I keep checking to see if they offer international delivery on the off chance.

I did find Parker Diamonds' website, it's be really handy as they're based in Melbourne, but the prices are astronomical in comparison :knockout:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

20200429_213147.jpg

20200430_151824.jpg

They are gorgeous on you! Really like the blue color. Much better than the LB ads.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
i bookmarked a couple of things but didn't have a chance to go back before the sale emded. hope to see lots of pics from people who made a purchase. bloomies also had their own jewelry on sale, a few of their pendants looked nice

I was able to pick this princess pendant up. It looks really white but I think it might have “blue nuance”. I thought maybe it was reflecting off my clothes. I put on a long tan trench coat and it still reflected blue. The chain isn’t as flimsy as I thought it might be, and it’s nice that it has the option of wearing at 16 or 18 inches.

It took a week for Bloomingdales to ship it and when I got it, it didn’t come in lightbox packaging and was inside a plastic baggie with a description and UPC code that didn’t match the one on the chain. Guessing this was a return where the packaging wasn’t sent back.

The blue doesn’t bother me, if anything I’m more inclined to keep it because I don’t actually usually go for “plain” white diamonds. I want to try it on wearing something a little dressier than my yard work attire.

BDBF0C48-65DC-48CD-9533-84B328CC80A0.jpeg
3BC6ED05-B337-46AD-901F-A6D421732CF1.jpeg
BE588963-E295-4E7C-BAB9-2235861CF476.jpeg
FA34967E-BC72-4CB1-8DCF-F33DF54402A1.jpeg

B2A8FA0C-B98D-4984-BD11-4AB760569C44.jpeg

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
@MelloYello8 It looks gorgeous! How many carats is it? Do you mind taking a picture of it on your finger? I'm just curious how it would look!

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
@MelloYello8 It looks gorgeous! How many carats is it? Do you mind taking a picture of it on your finger? I'm just curious how it would look!

It’s 1 1/8 so per the size guide, it should be between 1.069 and 1.18. I don’t have calipers to check the dimensions. Here are hand shots as requested :) The blue round is .44 ct (4.8mm) and the yellow round is 2.16 ct (8.41mm).

1D815DE7-D285-4331-81CD-B9311E2B3FC5.jpeg
3A957AB4-3A49-4F6C-B953-0453924FBE9A.jpeg

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I got pink studs. They are baby pink. Not dark like some we've seen. They are very pastel, that it's hard to get an accurate photo. I was hoping they'd be pale pink, not the orange pink some are. My setting didn't feel flimsy either. For the price, with a gift card I used, I think they are pretty nice! They have a pretty decent looking cut as well.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
I got pink studs. They are baby pink. Not dark like some we've seen. They are very pastel, that it's hard to get an accurate photo. I was hoping they'd be pale pink, not the orange pink some are. My setting didn't feel flimsy either. For the price, with a gift card I used, I think they are pretty nice! They have a pretty decent looking cut as well.

That’s great. I really wouldn’t want an orange pink either. Too bad you can’t get a good photo!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That’s great. I really wouldn’t want an orange pink either. Too bad you can’t get a good photo!

I will try again! They are a pale pastel. Definitely pink in person, but very delicate. I think they saturate the images for the site photos possibly.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was able to pick this princess pendant up. It looks really white but I think it might have “blue nuance”. I thought maybe it was reflecting off my clothes. I put on a long tan trench coat and it still reflected blue. The chain isn’t as flimsy as I thought it might be, and it’s nice that it has the option of wearing at 16 or 18 inches.

It took a week for Bloomingdales to ship it and when I got it, it didn’t come in lightbox packaging and was inside a plastic baggie with a description and UPC code that didn’t match the one on the chain. Guessing this was a return where the packaging wasn’t sent back.

The blue doesn’t bother me, if anything I’m more inclined to keep it because I don’t actually usually go for “plain” white diamonds. I want to try it on wearing something a little dressier than my yard work attire.

BDBF0C48-65DC-48CD-9533-84B328CC80A0.jpeg
3BC6ED05-B337-46AD-901F-A6D421732CF1.jpeg
BE588963-E295-4E7C-BAB9-2235861CF476.jpeg
FA34967E-BC72-4CB1-8DCF-F33DF54402A1.jpeg

B2A8FA0C-B98D-4984-BD11-4AB760569C44.jpeg

i can see what you mean but it looks pretty and not overly blue-white. i wonder if that is part of how they get the yellow out of lab stones b/c i have 2 moissys that have a tinge of blue in intense sun...

enjoy!

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
i can see what you mean but it looks pretty and not overly blue-white. i wonder if that is part of how they get the yellow out of lab stones b/c i have 2 moissys that have a tinge of blue in intense sun...

enjoy!

Now I think maybe it was just reflecting the sky. I didn’t see any blue once the sun went down. I’m not an expert on how lab diamonds are made but I thought the blue nuance was found in HPHT stones or treatment post-growth. Lightbox uses CVD and claims their white diamonds are as grown while their pink and blue diamonds are treated post growth.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results