shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos From The Lancaster GTG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Here is a much better photo of my heirloom bracelet. Chrono is wearing it in a photo featured above. My mom and aunts had bracelets made from my grandmother''s diamonds. All the women in my family (my mom, my aunts, my cousins and me) have one. I also have tiny stud earrings made from those diamonds as well.

I do not wear the bracelet as I am not fond of the chain. I am going to inquire about having the chain changed. The setting for the stones is really lovely.

DSCF0290.JPG

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
This photo shows a little bit of the side detail. It is really pretty...

DSCF0291.JPG

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
This shot really shows the side detail...

DSCF0292.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2007 10:11:40 AM
Author: Joolskie
More spinels...
HI:

Are these the dreamy pair from AC Stones???????????????????????

cheers--Sharon

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Yes Canuk-Gal... I believe Chrono purchased the spinels from AC Stones. My camera (or rather, my operating of the camera) does not do the stones justice at all. The red color is stunningly rich and vibrant.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2007 11:56:04 AM
Yes Canuk-Gal... I believe Chrono purchased the spinels from AC Stones. My camera (or rather, my operating of the camera) does not do the stones justice at all. The red color is stunningly rich and vibrant.
HI:

And still unset???? OH the pain of it all
6.gif
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Chrono... I have been playing with my camera all afternoon. And I think that I have finally figured out the right settings. Check out the loose gemstone thread. I posted photos of my spinel, white sapphires and topaz. Quite an improvement. We''ll definitely try again next time.

1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2007 6:17:05 PM
Chrono''s stunning concave faceted blue zircon cut by Richard Homer. This is the fist concave faceted stone I have seen and WOW!
Glad you guys had so much fun!

Neat stone and cut.

This looks like a good size stone for a ring. What''s the mm size. I''m asking ''cause I''m looking and I want to get the size thing right the first time.

Thanks.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2007 12:21:02 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 7/29/2007 11:56:04 AM
HI:

And still unset???? OH the pain of it all
6.gif
2.gif

cheers--Sharon
Yes, all 5 are from ACS and yes, all still unset.
3.gif
I think I finally figured out the earring design. I am still thinking about the design for the ring and pendant.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2007 3:53:26 PM
Chrono... I have been playing with my camera all afternoon. And I think that I have finally figured out the right settings. Check out the loose gemstone thread. I posted photos of my spinel, white sapphires and topaz. Quite an improvement. We''ll definitely try again next time.

1.gif
Yes, I saw them. The new pictures are awesome; very sharp in focus and the colours came out quite true to life.

I''d love another GTG with you and JB in October to check out the settings for you celebration!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2007 4:17:52 PM
Author: Stone Hunter

Date: 7/20/2007 6:17:05 PM
Chrono''s stunning concave faceted blue zircon cut by Richard Homer. This is the fist concave faceted stone I have seen and WOW!
Glad you guys had so much fun!

Neat stone and cut.

This looks like a good size stone for a ring. What''s the mm size. I''m asking ''cause I''m looking and I want to get the size thing right the first time.

Thanks.
I don''t recall the exact mm size. The stone is about 2.7 carats, so it might be about 7 or 8 mm.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results