shape
carat
color
clarity

Pet Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
I'm starting a thread for pets. Posts your little pals!!

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
This is mittens, he''s the baby of the group

IMG_5572.jpg

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
This is lee, he is a jealous cat! He want all the love... he is actually very sweet

IMG_5701.jpg

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
This is Bear, He is lazy and our bigger kitty! His eye is deformed because some one dumped him on the street and he got a sever respiratory infection... so bad it caused his eye to be deformed. This guy was on the table ready to be put down but was saved at the end and here he is today...same thing with lee. they are siblings.

IMG_6846.JPG

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
bear actually looks bigger an he really is in the last picture, I think it was the way he was sitting.

IMG_6850.JPG

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
I Love My Sailor -

there''s another thread for our furry babies if you''re interested - you might want to combine them and/or add your posts to that one (as it''s already pretty long)

see here

hope this helps!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/5/2009 11:02:47 PM
Author: I Love My Sailor
This is Bear, He is lazy and our bigger kitty! His eye is deformed because some one dumped him on the street and he got a sever respiratory infection... so bad it caused his eye to be deformed. This guy was on the table ready to be put down but was saved at the end and here he is today...same thing with lee. they are siblings.
Oh I just love this guy, WHY was he going to be put down???

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
Well, Bear and Lee "Barely" were taken off the street, they were found together. Their infections were so bag that they were said to not make it so the lady brought them to be put down but last minute decided to try and save them,they both made it. Bear can see and move around just fine. He is the biggest love in the world. He follows me every where!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/6/2009 7:34:27 AM
Well, Bear and Lee ''Barely'' were taken off the street, they were found together. Their infections were so bag that they were said to not make it so the lady brought them to be put down but last minute decided to try and save them,they both made it. Bear can see and move around just fine. He is the biggest love in the world. He follows me every where!
I am so glad they made it, I have a cat who is blind in one eye and he does incredibly well!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/6/2009 7:55:41 AM
I took this picture just now
OMG!!!! I am IN LOVE with this guy, he is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! Look at him holding out his paw for lovings.....
face23.gif

I have a thing for special needs animals, Blackpaw who also posts here has a dear little cat with deformed paws, love him too! Thanks so much for the pics, I would love to see more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results