shape
carat
color
clarity

Perry Chen (at LM) + Steven Kirsch Cushion Halo

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Lots of finger coverage there! ;-) Congrats!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
wow, that is a beautiful ring. I love the setting!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly!!! That is beautiful :love:

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!
I'm really just getting used to wearing this ring (or any ring at all)! Thankfully it sits fairly low so it doesn't snag much.

I tried to take some better pictures....but I still failed! How do you guys do it? Clearly I'm asking Santa for a real camera this Christmas. But here are a few more horrible photos anyway.

Ring on a bottle.jpg

Ring - Apple 2.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that is stunning!!! congrats

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Breathtaking! :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

t86

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous!

SC86, may I ask a question? How exactly did you get the stone from LM to Steven Kirsch? I was under the impression that LM sets almost all the stones sold by Perry. I haven't really heard of anyone getting a stone set elsewhere.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could whistle over the internet. Because WoWW-EE, that looks like at least a 5 carat ring to me. Just gorgeous!!! :love: :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Amazing bling!! Congratulations!!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
t86|1327379636|3110231 said:
That is gorgeous!

SC86, may I ask a question? How exactly did you get the stone from LM to Steven Kirsch? I was under the impression that LM sets almost all the stones sold by Perry. I haven't really heard of anyone getting a stone set elsewhere.

Hi t86. When my fiance first purchased the stone from Perry, we weren't quite ready to set it. We kept it with Perry for a few weeks while I tried to decide on a setting. But I just couldn't settle on exactly what I wanted, so Perry kindly shipped us the stone. Once we were ready to set the stone, we ended up working with SK for the setting. Both Perry and Steven were a pleasure to work with.

t86

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the quick response, SC86!

One more question--I noticed that you don't have a basket so that a wedding band can sit flush. Are you planning on wearing a flush wedding band? I know that Leon strongly recommends against this, but I love how a flush band looks, so I'm being indecisive and was curious as to what you were thinking. :)

SC86

Shiny_Rock
t86|1328156191|3117010 said:
Thanks for the quick response, SC86!

One more question--I noticed that you don't have a basket so that a wedding band can sit flush. Are you planning on wearing a flush wedding band? I know that Leon strongly recommends against this, but I love how a flush band looks, so I'm being indecisive and was curious as to what you were thinking. :)

I was planning on getting a pave wedding band. I would wear my e-ring on my right hand once I get it to avoid damaging it both, since there is pave on the stems of the e-ring. If I wanted to wear a band flush with my e-ring (since there is no basket) it would likely just be a very thin (~1.7mm) platinum band with no pave. I'm not sure yet!

Since you would like bands to sit flush, perhaps you have your ring designed with no pave on the stems. I believe then you could have the pave bands be flush with minimal damage. But I could be wrong, so I'll let one of the experts chime in! I think tenyearanniversay also has a similar ring style (no basket) made by Leon and she is also debating over which band would look look best.

t86

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, SC86! I'll ask around, but since I want a pave band as well, I might need to resign myself to wearing the ER and wedding band on different hands or having an ER with a small, diamond-free donut that creates a gap (although that might cause damage too!).

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing ring, loving the basket!

s2kgurl

Rough_Rock
Hi SC86,

Absolutely STUNNING!!! I wasn't a fan of cushion cuts until I saw your ring! :love: :appl: :naughty:

Is there anyway you could tell us what the stats are on your setting? Like carat weight, material, diamond color etc...??

Thanks!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
s2kgurl|1335296835|3179627 said:
Hi SC86,

Absolutely STUNNING!!! I wasn't a fan of cushion cuts until I saw your ring! :love: :appl: :naughty:

Is there anyway you could tell us what the stats are on your setting? Like carat weight, material, diamond color etc...??

Thanks!

Hi s2kgurl. Thank you! The setting is platinum and the melee is F/G color. I believe the total carat weight of the setting is about 1.44 ctw.

s2kgurl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the quick reply SC86 :D

Do you know if your setting is on Steven's website? I just LOVE the setting & would like something very similar to it for my upgrade ;-) Wanted to know if this particular setting is offered as one of Steven's halo settings now? Or if I wanted the same setting- it would have be a total custom made type of thing?

If you don't mind me asking, could you give me a ballpark figure on how much the setting was? I totally understand if you didn't want to disclose the amount, but if you could give me a figure like $4k-$5k or $7k-$8k etc... I would GREATLY appreciate it :saint:

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
This is so beautiful, I just keep coming back to stare......

hollyk0428

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is seriously stunning. I typically don't love halos, especially with such a nice big center stone, but your's may just be the exception!! Congrats.

SC86

Shiny_Rock
I know this thread is really old but I just got back some wedding photos, so I thought I'd share some ring shots!

soni_wedding_preparation031_copy.jpg

soni_wedding_preparation046_copy.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLEY!!!! You are a stunning bride!! and that ring looks AMAZING on you! :appl:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
SC86|1380827821|3531583 said:
I know this thread is really old but I just got back some wedding photos, so I thought I'd share some ring shots!

OMG. Thank you so much for posting these. You look stunning, and your ring looks amazing!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
It's very very beautiful! But what will you do for an upgrade?? :D

Wear it in good health!

DC519

Rough_Rock
Wow, wow, wow.

Indian (I hope I am not making the mistake of another country--please correct me if I am wrong!!) weddings are so, so unbelievably gorgeous. Seriously, every time I see on on a wedding blog, I am just in awe. Just stunning!!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your kind words DC519, Smith1942, liaerfbv, and lorrissey.

DC519 - You are correct, I had a big fat Indian wedding!

Smith1942 - Haha...no upgrades in my near future. Maybe in 20 years if I save up all my pennies...maybe not!

kate12345

Rough_Rock
Wow, amazing photos! Congratulations!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring - it certainly stood its ground with all your wedding finery and looked gorgeous in the process - so white!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You are so pretty and you looked stunning on your wedding day! Your ring is true dreamring. Enjoy wearing it!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results