shape
carat
color
clarity

Per Request - CatMom''s Ring Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, Lorelei, Coda, Selkie and Cushioncutnut!!

Skippy, I love the aqua too, and the way it turned out. I did have to take it back to change how the chain was attached to the drop, though. It kept turning on me and drove me crazy. The way it''s attached now works fine. Someday I''ll have to do a pendant thread............

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Hi Catmom,
I saw your comment in Sparkalicious'' thread and came over here to say hello. Your collection is, well, absolutely beautiful and *inspiring* - you have excellent taste. Your tsavorite ring is terrific - I hadn''t seen Parade settings before and yours prompted me to browse their site.
35.gif
Tsavvy

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZA!! You should crop the 1st pic & make it your avatar!! How fun!

wen104

Shiny_Rock
OW MY , this is what happens when you are absent from pricescope for a couple of days. Gee you are killing me here!

I can only hope for a collection like that someday but someone needs to talk to my man he hates jewelry, thinks it is a waste of money and cannot understand why you would spend money on so many rings when you only have so many fingers to put them on! Breath (run on sentence sorry)! My response-because I can show them off on pricescope
emdgust.gif
They don''t get it do they! I love love love that Blue topaz ring and have a loose stone just like it that needs to be set. Yum I need to talk to that husband of mine. Beautiful

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I love your collection, Catmom! It''s like a dream come true...
4.gif
Lucky lady!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks so much, Tsavvy, love the name by the way!, Kellyfish, wen and IG!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your collection is stunning, thanks for posting those close ups!!
30.gif
In my dreams, some day I'd love to have a collection 1/4 that size. RIght now I own 2 rings... hahah... and sometimes I feel guitly that if I get one more I won't be able to wear them all! That's what you get for growing up poor... guilt over "extra" goodies! But I now firmy believe that it is wonderful to have lots and lots of beautiful rings to enjoy and wear with pleasure! Thanks you so much for sharing your goodies!

My favorites of yours are that peridot and the bright electirc blue one (can't recall name right now... bad PSer)...

More pictures?? Love them all!

DD

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
catmom, my jaw is STILL hanging open, and i don''t know when i''ll ever be able to close it again!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
of course, my fave is your yellow e ring (how many years were you married before you upgraded to that?) it is absolute perfection, i love seeing it in your avatar, its my fav on PS. my second fave out of your collection is the ruby diamond band, how gorgeous!!!! oh, and your princess anniversary ring, and well, the list is too long, i give up, i cant even look anymore, im'' gonna fall over
18.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Dreamer D and Isis~G! Isis, It was supposed to be my 25th anniversary present but we had too much college expense at the time and I couldn''t justify spending that kind of money then. So even though it was to celebrate our 25th I actually got it after my 27th [last year]. It was so worth the wait because I would have never gotten anything near as nice or unique as this ring. I found out that the tapered side stones were cut to specifically fit this setting and are one of a kind. It makes it even more special! I''m so happy that someone else loves it as much as I do!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Michelle, everything is just beautiful. i love it all!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Mrssalvo!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh geez, you have some really beautiful bling, woohoo! Wow, I love all the pretty comors
30.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/15/2008 11:59:34 AM
Author: Catmom
Thanks Dreamer D and Isis~G! Isis, It was supposed to be my 25th anniversary present but we had too much college expense at the time and I couldn't justify spending that kind of money then. So even though it was to celebrate our 25th I actually got it after my 27th [last year]. It was so worth the wait because I would have never gotten anything near as nice or unique as this ring. I found out that the tapered side stones were cut to specifically fit this setting and are one of a kind. It makes it even more special! I'm so happy that someone else loves it as much as I do!
I definately DO love it as much as you do! (if that's possible) Your patience was rewarded many fold, I would say. I have to catch my breath every time I see that ring in your avatar, and I'm NOT kidding! I almost lost all my breath totally when I saw it up close on the first page of this thread!!! The proportions are just perfect, the yellow color is just spot on, the prongs, the craftsmanship, the flow of the total piece, it's just an absolute GLORIOUS ring to look at!! I'm so happy for you that you get to wear such a beautiful perfect ring, and that you have a husband who realized that after being married to him for 27 years, he should get you something of that caliber, lol
emwink.gif
!! seriously, it's perfet and it tops my short list of favs on PS, hands down. Take care, thanks for sharing all of your beauties!!!!!

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
I''m in awe of your ring collection, Catmom!! The photo of your stacking rings had me positively drooling...
18.gif

Regarding your beautiful pink sapphire ring, I can help answer the question of who made the setting. In the process of researching settings for my green sapphire, I basically looked through every ring mounting that Adwar makes for oval stones. Lo and behold, there it was: http://www.adwar.com/products/styles/19534L/view

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing collection.
Your sapphire is simply outstanding, and that delicious peridot, and the vintage tsav...oy awesome.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are sooo sweet, Isis~G!! Thanks so much Diamond*Dana and swimmer! Singingbell, thanks and that is indeed the same setting except mine is in WG instead of YG. Thanks for finding it.
36.gif

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Wow o Wow!!
23.gif
I am stunned speechless by this collection! Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks, chiapet!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Well done, Michelle. Your collection rocks the house
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Michelle what an awesome collection!! I nearly died when you posted the pic of all of your stacking rings, that''s was too much deliciousness for one picture!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2008 1:04:26 AM
Author: risingsun
Well done, Michelle. Your collection rocks the house
36.gif
Rocks..........hee...hee! Thanks risingsun and DandiAndi. I really appreciate your kind comments!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
***WOW***

What a collection! I have to join the fanclub for your ER, I just love it! I have a recent yellow diamond fascination, and I am glad to hear that you love to wear it.
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks for posting all the pics, what a great hand shot!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2008 3:31:44 PM
Author: Miscka
***WOW***

What a collection! I have to join the fanclub for your ER, I just love it! I have a recent yellow diamond fascination, and I am glad to hear that you love to wear it.
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks for posting all the pics, what a great hand shot!
Thank you Miscka!! I never thought that I would be a yellow diamond person until I saw this one. It completely changed my mind! Yesterday I was out shopping and a salesperson saw it and called over the other associates. One asked me what the stone was and when I said a yellow diamond she reacted liked she had never heard of such a thing before. Another one asked me if it was an engagement/wedding ring, Ummmm...yes.......obviously they were NOT PSers!
9.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2008 1:21:50 PM
Author:Catmom
Okay, you asked and here it is............... Sorry for the poor pic but it''s cloudy here right now. None of them look very good in this light, Yikes!
6.gif

Wow, you have some real beauties!! I LOVE the blue ring on the thumb and the yellow in your avatar. Gorgeous!
30.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2008 4:16:41 PM
Here''s the Tsav.......
I missed this one in the first picture. THAT is gorgeous too!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2008 10:55:10 PM
And here''s the peridot ring.........

WOW! That one is amazing. LOVE the halo. LOVE the stone.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
SLURPILICIOUS!!!!!

What, that''s the only word I can think of!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Isabelle!!

LOL HeartingDiamonds, Slurpilicious!! I like that word.
18.gif
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results