shape
carat
color
clarity

Per Request - CatMom''s Ring Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, you asked and here it is............... Sorry for the poor pic but it''s cloudy here right now. None of them look very good in this light, Yikes!
6.gif

cmsringcollection1.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!Can I come play in your jewelry box?!

23.gif
3.gif
6.gif
9.gif

Those are amazing CatMom!!!

Now here''s a task...You should count how many diamonds there are on all those rings...
9.gif
31.gif

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
i actually almost fell out of my office chair. wow. yikes. stupendous.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle, thank you!!!
rockon2.gif
I love your collection!!! Swoon!
love1.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
oh gorgeous gorgeous Catmom! I think you are just like me, a ring girl! I like my bling where I can see it, on my hands. I love earrings and necklaces too but I just can''t look at them unless I am looking in the mirror. I just love to wear rings so that I can admire them myself, move my hand a little here and there to catch the fire in the elevator..

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Can you ptrtty please post close ups of your favorites? Or all of them??

DD

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Now that''s a collection Michelle!!!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif

You say that like there''s something wrong with an awful lot o''pretties.........
9.gif
27.gif

Michelle

I rest my case.
nottalking.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY!!!!!

hubba%20hubba.gif

I don''t know what stuns me the most...
the fact that you could possibly have so many gorgeous rings, or the fact that that is only a pic of your rings!!!
11.gif
3.gif
2.gif
9.gif

What a fantastic collection, just gorgeous, and thank you for taking a picture for us to see!! Yanno, more pics are always welcome!!
31.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet jesus woman! Did you buy them all or were they gifts? More pictures, more pictures!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Holy crap!

(the big blue sapphire is still my favorite)

(can I be your adopted daughter?)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys really make me laugh! I''m OLD and have been married going on 28 years, my hubby learned early on that sparklies were the way to go with me, LOL! Some I bought but most were gifts. You can tell those that were pre-PS! Mercoledi, my daughter might have something to say about that. I''ve already caught her eyeing the goods and she''s only a jewelry person in training!

Ellen..........don''t you cross those arms at me, Missy! By the way, there''s another one coming in 3-4 weeks but don''t tell anyone!
11.gif

I''ll be happy to show some close ups of my favorites.......you guys may be sorry you asked!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My FLY ER is of course my favorite diamond ring but I would be remis if I didn''t include these in that category. This is my original ER and wedding band along with my 5 stone anniversary band.

cmsorig03.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW Michelle, what a collection. They are all gorgeous and beautiful.

I doubt you are OLD, I am older then all of you, just ask Ellen, ha ha ha.

Linda

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord Almighty!

You are my hero!

Fantastic collection!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also wear this one a lot.....it''s 1 ctw with princess cuts separated by baguettes in the center.

cmsdiarhr04.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now for the colored stone goodies!!! My very favorite is my color change sapphire followed very closely by my new tsavorite. They are both in Parade Design settings which I just love.

cmsdrkblue01.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s the Tsav.......

cmstsavoritering6.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my pink sapphire...........

cmspnkrng04.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really, really like this little ruby and diamond band. The red just pops from the white of the diamonds.

cmsrubystacker02.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
18.gif
Yum-a-licious! Love your collection Michelle!!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for keeping me occupied this afternoon!

This may surprise everyone but this ring is my very favorite ring. My hubby bought it for a Christmas present back when we were first married and spent much more than he should have. He knew I loved sapphires! Granted they are the very dark typical Mall sapphires, but I still love it because of the sentiment at the time and the fact that I have never seen another setting like this. The sapphires on the sides are large stones mounted underneath the cutouts which look almost like stained glass windows. It is a very hefty, solid ring. I asked my bench jeweler one time about having the sapphires replaced with lighter colored stones and he said he wouldn''t do it. Why mess with an already beautiful ring even with dark sapphires. So it will remain a dark but much loved ring!

cmsdrksapphirering.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
You certainly do have a beautiful collection, Michelle
30.gif

The FLY e-ring is my current favourite! Do you have more info on that one?
35.gif

Btw, What is that squarish stone at the bottom of your index finger? It looks lovely too.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!
6.gif
Your collection is amazing! I''m def showing this to the bf so he has something to aim for in the next 28 years!!!
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2008 5:04:04 PM
Author: isaku5
You certainly do have a beautiful collection, Michelle
30.gif

The FLY e-ring is my current favourite! Do you have more info on that one?
35.gif

Btw, What is that squarish stone at the bottom of your index finger? It looks lovely too.
Thank you, Isabel! My ER is a 2.52ct FLY rounded corner radiant [GIA]. The specialty cut side stones [no one knows what to call them] are .53cts and there are .32 cts of rounds in the halo and sides. All are F-G in color and VS1-2 in clarity.

The ring on the bottom of my index finger is a mint green quartz. I bought it as a fun ring because I really liked the setting and not so much for the stone!

LOL, CrookedRock. Start ''em early I always say!
31.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
woohoo.gif

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
taverymuch.gif

I have always wondered what your collective handshot would look like, and just as I suspected it is FABULOUS!!
drool.gif

Oh, and I for one (I know I am not the only one either) would LOVE to see close ups of all of those beauties... we can never have too many pictures around here!!!
thum12.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
30.gif
36.gif
words escape me!!!

Of all your bands, the diamond and ruby one stuck out, love that, your HUGE HONKIN'' yellow and, seriously, your entire collection!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Snooper and Posh! Uh, I don''t know about posting all of them..........but here''s a close up of the band or stacking rings I have.

cmsbandrings.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom you''d BETTER bring all those beauties to the next GTG! Gorgeous!!!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Married 28 years? That''s not even long enough to be my mom
20.gif
. Though I adore your original wedding band.
36.gif

But seriously, your collection is stunning, stunning, stunning! May you (and your REAL daughter) wear them in good health!
9.gif

The color change sapphire is a purple/blue, right? I guess it''s time to go visit that thread again!
34.gif

Thanks for all the eye-candy!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results