shape
carat
color
clarity

PEPCA Pearls!!

HHtv

Rough_Rock
I got jealous of all the calm cat modelling photos and woke one of mine up to try my own :lol: He stayed put for a good thirty seconds - must've been half asleep still :halo:

This little guy had a really rough 2021, but he pulled through and he's doing amazingly well now ❤️ His fur is still patchy but it's growing back!! :appl:

GRAN_J_1.png

GRAN_J_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Closeup in my Takahashi net. Net is rose gold and yeah, the colours clash kinda about as spectacularly as you'd expect. Gold pearls in peachy metal - pretty firmly on my DoNotRecommend list :twisted2:

GRAN_PASPALEYNET.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Takahashi's drilling is always pristine. I don't know that Yy was entirely thrilled about drilling this pearl... But... :lol: I believe they just picked a random place to drill, no blemishes or colour zoning to work around.

GRAN_DRILL.png

I couldn't edit my other post to include this reply, so apologies for double posting. I for one love the contrast of the rose gold and the GSS!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made the mistake of asking if they had any gran or supearls available. They do, but sadly their out of my budget. But anyone who is tempted should definitely reach out to them

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you both for the responses! I hate to admit it but i have also been sucked into the Granpearl / Supearl impulse buy after reading both threads. :Up_to_something:

May i ask where you purchased the temp settings from? I really like the simplicity of it.... and I'm currently discussing a GSS Granpearl purchase with Takahashi.
Maybe it's a fit brought on by the clean Spring air....:lol-2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made the mistake of asking if they had any gran or supearls available. They do, but sadly their out of my budget. But anyone who is tempted should definitely reach out to them

I actually wanted an akoya Supearl cause they’re still my favorite pearls but sadly they didn’t have any. I found a seller who had a 6.5mm Supearl akoya strand but I was 25k and wayyyyyy out of budget

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Work has been something else this week :eek-2: @HHtv I get it. The inability to resist. It's real. It's very very real. :Up_to_something:

Please do share what pearl(s) you're considering... :bigsmile:

Edit - I think golds with more peachy overtone than mine would be okay in the rose gold. My gold pearl has a strong green overtone and a less-strong-but-still-visible purple... Both the yellow in the pearl body and the purple in the overtone clash with the peachy rose gold in-person :boohoo: First world problems right? :lol: For my ring I'm thinking that 14k YG might be the best colour match!

Last edited:

HHtv

Rough_Rock
Work has been something else this week :eek-2: @HHtv I get it. The inability to resist. It's real. It's very very real. :Up_to_something:

Please do share what pearl(s) you're considering... :bigsmile:

Edit - I think golds with more peachy overtone than mine would be okay in the rose gold. My gold pearl has a strong green overtone and a less-strong-but-still-visible purple... Both the yellow in the pearl body and the purple in the overtone clash with the peachy rose gold in-person :boohoo: First world problems right? :lol: For my ring I'm thinking that 14k YG might be the best colour match!

I'm just waiting for the invoice actually :appl:I went with the GSS granpearl ending in 888! It is my lucky number too, so along with loving the look of the pearl, the number sealed its fate.

You're right! I initially went with a rose gold net but changed it to yellow gold. I figure it's an excuse to have another colour net made in the future and a Tahitian in RG would be stunning I think....:Up_to_something:

As long as you like it, I don't think you can go wrong with any choice.

I will post pictures when my pearl arrives!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just waiting for the invoice actually :appl:I went with the GSS granpearl ending in 888! It is my lucky number too, so along with loving the look of the pearl, the number sealed its fate.

You're right! I initially went with a rose gold net but changed it to yellow gold. I figure it's an excuse to have another colour net made in the future and a Tahitian in RG would be stunning I think....:Up_to_something:

As long as you like it, I don't think you can go wrong with any choice.

I will post pictures when my pearl arrives!

Yellow is by far the safer choice! I think you won’t regret it!

Congratulations on your 888 pearl, that worked out really well :bigsmile: Looking forward to your thoughts and photos!

HHtv

Rough_Rock
Yellow is by far the safer choice! I think you won’t regret it!

Congratulations on your 888 pearl, that worked out really well :bigsmile: Looking forward to your thoughts and photos!

Thank you! The waiting game is the hardest part!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade While I love the hyacinth pearl photo, I miss the cat...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Takahashi net came
After trying some options I like this charm the best. Am still going to keep an eye out for other options though. Some small briolettes in different colors maybe…
62F936BA-0347-4D04-B659-653AF0830478.jpeg

With no charm:
CDA8EBBF-425A-4071-A54F-ED04808C6715.jpeg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Takahashi net came
After trying some options I like this charm the best. Am still going to keep an eye out for other options though. Some small briolettes in different colors maybe…
62F936BA-0347-4D04-B659-653AF0830478.jpeg

With no charm:
CDA8EBBF-425A-4071-A54F-ED04808C6715.jpeg

Beautiful, it lays so perfectly on you! Love the option of charms.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
This is just so, so, sooooo gorgeous! The net is perfect, and the option of charms is great for just slightly mixing things up a bit. Not as if one could ever get "bored" of just the pearl, alone. :kiss2::dance:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's gorgeous, MakingTheGrade! How does the charm attach to the jump ring? Is it like a keychain or is there a mini clasp?

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww!!! Shale! Amazing how the first photo, especially, the pearl reflects the peachiness of Shale's coat. Both of them are so beautiful! :kiss2:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay! Look how happy Shale is now! :kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I’m waiting for more sun and a more awake Shale to nab pics of him actually wearing it lol

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, I’d love links to more charms that might look good with the net!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
How on earth did I miss this thread????

Stunning pearls, and I always love seeing the PS temple kitties looking totally unimpressed while the rest of us swoon. Shale is giving a master class on spring neutrals lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results