shape
carat
color
clarity

Pears-My Golden 4ctw 5 stone w/fancy light brown center

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1 - your new jewel is breathtaking! I love the warm diamonds, and DK did an amazing job as usual. Congrats and wear it in good heath!

#2-no way that is the hand of a woman married for 30 years!

Thanks @Mrs_Strizzle !!! DK...DK...I can't thank them enough!! Awesome Team!!!

Yes ma'am I was hitched a week after I turned 18. Met DH senior yr in highschool, introduced to him by a mutual friend...he is about 4.5 yrs older than me. Those hands are 48yrs old now.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza, that is absolutely stunning from every angle! I love all of the details put into this ring. :kiss2:

Thu so much @maisie2 !! All the milgrain was a happy accident due to miscommunication!!! Leaving it the experts paid off for me this time!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow love the finger coverage, all those stones so blingy. Enjoy

Thanks @secretagentdee !! I'mso glad I went went classic five stone Trellis . It's a time less look!! Can't go wrong with a row of diamonds as far as the eye can see (from the top of the hand)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing piece! I've also recently discovered the great finger coverage a five-stone offers and have seen many lovely rings but nothing like this....I'm hoping you share finger shots when you receive it. Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for the happy wishes!!! So appealing to the eye! Nice to look at hand and sparkles looking back at you...lol

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just died and went to bling Heaven!!!! What an amazing beauty!!!! Congratulations on this mesmerizing piece!!! And happy 30th anniversary!!!

Ha ha...I reenter bling heaven Everytime I look at finger!!! Results are above my expectations!! Thank you @Natylad !!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
That is GORGEOUS :love:
And the colour of the stone is so beautiful. :)
And the setting! *thud*

Thank you @Bibbi*Jazzy*T !!
Lebish had some beautiful nice size Fancy light Brown Yellow diamonds and so did Diamondbylauren. I fell in love with the color and personality. I was fortunate to find this beauty.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! It’s got great finger coverage too!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty brown diamond! :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. WOT a dreamboat! Congrats and happy anniversary!

cheers--Sharon

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that’s one gorgeous wall of bling! :kiss2: I love how you used pears going East /West on the sides. It feels so fluid. I especially love that you had them add milgrain to the profile. The whole ring is stunning!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is PearFectly delicious !! I sooo love it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! That's a whole lot of finger coverage! So well done too...love DK's work!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty brown diamond! :kiss2:

Thank you Kenny!!! im so glad I found the one with the perfect balance of brown for me!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. WOT a dreamboat! Congrats and happy anniversary!

cheers--Sharon

thank you for the anniversary wishes!!! It is a dream! DK put the together so well!,

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that’s one gorgeous wall of bling! :kiss2: I love how you used pears going East /West on the sides. It feels so fluid. I especially love that you had them add milgrain to the profile. The whole ring is stunning!

Thank you so much @elle_71125 !! the E/w on the sides was challenging decision because I preferred them to all go one direction. then started thinking pears with graduated look would be appealing. So setting those east east would maximize this look and give endless bling to the eye. So glad it worked out because I’m elated with the end result...and the milgrain:love: knocked my socks off!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! That's a whole lot of finger coverage! So well done too...love DK's work!

You Know pears @tyty333 ! Thank you! DK did knock this out of the park. They were so patient with me through the design process!! I’m so elated with the outcome of this piece!! And the finger coverage ain’t half bad ;)2 lol

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: S T U N N I N G!!! :appl:
I love the stones and I love that you chose yellow gold. The whole ring just "makes sense" warmth wise and it looks amazing with your skin tone.
It's a true beauty!!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow. I was never a fan of 5 stone rings but you're converting me. And the colors of your diamonds! The Ls and Ms,, the light brown! Heavenly.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: S T U N N I N G!!! :appl:
I love the stones and I love that you chose yellow gold. The whole ring just "makes sense" warmth wise and it looks amazing with your skin tone.
It's a true beauty!!

Thank you so much for your kind words @Rubies-R-Me !! I love warm stones and have always set them in unplated 18k white. Still trying to get used to the yellow gold...

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow. I was never a fan of 5 stone rings but you're converting me. And the colors of your diamonds! The Ls and Ms,, the light brown! Heavenly.

Ha ha!! I chose the trellis because it hadn't seen a five stone pear ring before and I LOVE the setting so I combined two favorites. I thank you and appreciate your kind words!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m late to this thread!!

Wow, this was finished so quickly!!

This is such a memorable ring to mark a wonderful occasion in your marriage ❤️

Congratulations @ZestfullyBling!! Enjoy it in health for many years :appl::appl::appl::appl:

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
These are the finished photos!!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouraging comments!!!!!

Heater are a few handshots!!

IMG_20211124_105555.jpg IMG_20211124_110355.jpg IMG_20211124_112454.jpg IMG_20211124_111022.jpg

Looks fantastic on your hand. Enjoy and a very Happy Anniversary. I follow David Klass on Instagram, this was posted, I love the graceful prongs and all the pears. Beautiful.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful! It pairs (pears) so well with that tiny eternity band (deets?)

And congrats on your anniversary.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m late to this thread!!

Wow, this was finished so quickly!!

This is such a memorable ring to mark a wonderful occasion in your marriage ❤️

Congratulations @ZestfullyBling!! Enjoy it in health for many years :appl::appl::appl::appl:

Thank you @yessie For the warm wishes! they did finish it rather quickly I was surprised too. I always recover above and beyond service for Amy and the team. They are truly a joy to work with:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results