shape
carat
color
clarity

Pears, Baguettes, & Rounds. - oh my!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Taylorbug! said:
Beautiful... :knockout: What are the stats on the center stone?

Taylor- Off the top of my head my diamond is a .80ct., I color, SI2 clarity (eye clean), 6mm. :)) Someday I wold like a 1.25 round or emerald cut diamond!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's absolutely gorgeous! When you were describing your perfect setting, much of what you said was exactly what I'd describe as my ideal setting too...so, yours is totally my cup of tea. May I ask how/where you found it?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire said:
It's absolutely gorgeous! When you were describing your perfect setting, much of what you said was exactly what I'd describe as my ideal setting too...so, yours is totally my cup of tea. May I ask how/where you found it?

Thank you Yenny! I found it at Jared.com in the Vault Value engagement settings section. I purchased the last one that they had in stock online. I can look on my receipt and give you the stock#. Give them a call and they can tell you if any Jared stores have one in stock and then they'll ship it free of charge to your closest Jared's store. You can also keep checking Jared.com as they update quite frequently. If this helps, it's 18kwhite gold, SI clarity diamonds (I've louped them and they are all clean, no inclusions), .50tcw.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY pretty! Nice find! :appl: :appl: :appl:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire said:

Yenny- It's item # 560555409

Hope this helps!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Feb, just one word: divine.

A hearty congrats for finding your forever setting!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow! I like yours SO much better than the stock photo because of the difference in the setting height! beautiful and I am so happy you found a setting you love!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Indy and Diamondrnglover! :bigsmile:

Slg- I know! Honestly, I went back and forth on buying it because of the stock photo. But I knew I could always return it if I didn't like it IRL. I was so relieved that I not only liked it, but LOVED it! :love: The original prongs were just like the ones shown in the stock photo and were crazy tall.

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
a stunning, absolutely stunning ring

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very Nice!!! :love: :love: :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The best yet! :bigsmile: :halo: Can't wait to see what you choose for a wb to wear with it.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Littlelan- Thank you! :))

Andelain- Thank you so much! And I can't wait to see the finished pendant project that you have in the works! :love:

Dreamer- Thanks! You definitely won't see another setting post by me (knock on wood). The wedding band I may be posting about though. I'm not sure what I'll pick... :Up_to_something:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Very unique and pretty! I love all the different shapes together. Good call on the lower-set, six-prong head--it changes the whole look (in a very good way!).

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
feb: I love the new setting. It's very unique and vintage-y. Like DD I am excited to see the wedding band that you'll pair with it. Glad you found your "forever" setting!!

marym

Shiny_Rock
This is so pretty! I can see why you love it! :))

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Feb, that is really REALLY stunning! and I really like that you changed the head to six prongs. I think it fits that mounting better than four prongs. Congratulations. The little pears, the baguettes, the milgraining. It's really gorgeous.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and the six prong head is just perfect!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about it! The millegraining, the pears, the pave... it's gorgeous :love: What a find :appl:

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! It looks great on you!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
OK, from the description in the thread title, I didn't think I was going to like this what-so-ever..... But when I saw the pictures- :love: :lickout: :-o

Gorgeous!! I adore the fine milgrain around the pears!! :appl:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Feb, I love the new setting. I especially like it with the 6-prong head. It's really beautiful. It going to look great with one of the bands from ID Jewelry.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feb03Bride, I need your help! I hope that this doesn't bug you-- I admired your ring so much that I bought one like it. I brought the ring home tonight and it is really beautiful, but I wear a size 4.5 and it's so large (a 6.5 maybe?), I'm not sure that they can make it into a 4.5. What size do you wear? Thanks in advance :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results