shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise Blue Akoya

ean

Brilliant_Rock
A year ago, I was initially wanting to get pearls from Takahashi but with the shipping and duties, it turned out to be a little more than I was willing to spend without a return policy.

Does anybody own any of these by PP?
I thought this was very interesting and reminded me of constellations. I think this is great with casual wear too. They are currently having a 15% sale and was wondering if I should wait for something better.

These caught my eye as well, but I’m gonna contact them and see if they are able to sell just the charms/ drops with a bigger jump ring.

Last edited:

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I bought some of the studs about a year or so ago and they are nice, I am sure that what you'd get from somewhere like Moline would be a lot nicer and I hope to buy something like that when available but I thought what I got from PP was pretty nice for the price I paid.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Takahashi has been posting some silver blue akoya on their Instagram account. I'm tempted

Reactions: ean

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
I bought a pair of silver blue akoya pearl earrings from PP last year. The blue akoya PP are selling are AA+. I'm happy with them but I know that might stop others. I haven't seen the Takahashi posts on Instagram so I don't have an impression of how they might compare.

ean

Brilliant_Rock

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
LDo you have pics of the earrings?

Here is the Takahashi post

I’ve done my best to represent the pearls fairly. I think this is the closest to what I see in person.

They range from looking silver/blue to silver/gray. The surface is rippled with some light blemishes. There are no deep dents. The luster is pretty with a nice shimmery glow but I have more lustrous pearls. If I’m nitpicking, I’d say the pearl on the right has better luster but I’ve decided it’s charming in this case. :) They are one of my favorite pairs of pearl earrings. They have a nice casual vibe and I love the color. The pearls are on the smaller end of the 8-9 mm range and measure 8.2 mm x 8.5 mm. It’s a more dainty look especially if you prefer larger pearls.

I hope this helps. If you decide to give PP a try, then I’d say they have a good return policy. My returns and exchanges have gone smoothly.

DCFE3AA2-EAC6-41B8-AE8A-9E86D37E605E.jpeg

27910DB6-9A20-42FA-BDC8-D903CC631C7A.jpeg

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve done my best to represent the pearls fairly. I think this is the closest to what I see in person.

They range from looking silver/blue to silver/gray. The surface is rippled with some light blemishes. There are no deep dents. The luster is pretty with a nice shimmery glow but I have more lustrous pearls. If I’m nitpicking, I’d say the pearl on the right has better luster but I’ve decided it’s charming in this case. :) They are one of my favorite pairs of pearl earrings. They have a nice casual vibe and I love the color. The pearls are on the smaller end of the 8-9 mm range and measure 8.2 mm x 8.5 mm. It’s a more dainty look especially if you prefer larger pearls.

I hope this helps. If you decide to give PP a try, then I’d say they have a good return policy. My returns and exchanges have gone smoothly.

DCFE3AA2-EAC6-41B8-AE8A-9E86D37E605E.jpeg

27910DB6-9A20-42FA-BDC8-D903CC631C7A.jpeg

Thanks so much for taking the time to take pictures for me. They are lovely! I’m fairly slim and on the tall-ish side, (in my home country anyway but I reside in the US now ) and I think these have such a nice presence.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could chat with Pearl Paradise and ask about their most blue options (or most lustrous, or least blemished, or whatever’s most important to you) - they’re always happy to look and they’re very generous with photos. And since you’re in the US right now - the return policy is really forgiving!

I have blue akoya from both Pearl Paradise and Takahashi and I really like both. Not the specific pieces you’re thinking about, but I feel like I got lovely pearls for the price from both vendors ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results