shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl earrings like this?

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I was perusing ebay for some loose pearls and stumbled across these earrings by the same seller. I was drawn to both, haven't quite seen any similar to them before. Problem is, a quick google search revealed that they're not a very good seller and are known to send subpar/inaccurate items. The listing details don't even say what type of stones it is and metal is spelled as mental...

My google search with key words came up fruitless. Anyone else seen earrings for sale like these from reputable sources?

s-l1600_4.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was perusing ebay for some loose pearls and stumbled across these earrings by the same seller. I was drawn to both, haven't quite seen any similar to them before. Problem is, a quick google search revealed that they're not a very good seller and are known to send subpar/inaccurate items. The listing details don't even say what type of stones it is and metal is spelled as mental...

My google search with key words came up fruitless. Anyone else seen earrings for sale like these from reputable sources?

s-l1600_4.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Gorgouse
I can see the attraction

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are super unique and gorgeous!
Sadly I’ve never seen anything similar anywhere :(
May have to be a custom order.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm sure you could have something very similar made for you . I've not seen this design before.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results