shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl and green sapphire earring

lerna

Rough_Rock
Has anyone seen a pearl and light green sapphire earring that looks similar to this? I like this style. Would love to see anything you own or anything similar that you’ve admired. Suggestions on where to look are appreciated! A5FD1CBB-BC1A-41FE-B69E-E08DF5A62761.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie has purchased some gorgeous pieces from Little H Jewelry, maybe they can make something for you?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think a lot of times that style is usually a cubic zirconia.

It is basically what looks to me like a freshwater coin pearl that has been pierced with a stone.

When I did a Google search I got image results that were basically that, with CZ. I did not find any with natural stones, but I didn't spend a lot of time looking either.

I would look on Etsy and search for freshwater coin pearl gem studded earrings. Or something like that. It looks like it's just a dangle on a hoop that can be removed. Screenshot_20201212-224917.png

Eta: https://www.etsy.com/listing/753771826/large-baroque-pearl-hoop-earringscz-fake

I'm sure there are some earrings out there that use real gemstones, but it looks like you could probably find some on Etsy. I am finding ones that have crystals embedded though, not sapphires, etc.

Last edited:

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
A few years ago, I bought a pair of pearl studs from Kojima Pearl with an emerald set into the center. I think they do custom work so you might consider contacting them. I feel like I may have seen something similar to the earring you posted at Galatea.

lerna

Rough_Rock

It is basically what looks to me like a freshwater coin pearl that has been pierced with a stone.

When I did a Google search I got image results that were basically that, with CZ. I did not find any with natural stones, but I didn't spend a lot of time looking either.

I would look on Etsy and search for freshwater coin pearl gem studded earrings. Or something like that. It looks like it's just a dangle on a hoop that can be removed. Screenshot_20201212-224917.png

Eta: https://www.etsy.com/listing/753771826/large-baroque-pearl-hoop-earringscz-fake

I'm sure there are some earrings out there that use real gemstones, but it looks like you could probably find some on Etsy. I am finding ones that have crystals embedded though, not sapphires, etc.

Thank you so much!

lerna

Rough_Rock

Thank you! In your screenshot, I really like the studs on the bottom right. Do you know who makes those? Thank you for looking for me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results