shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl, Emerald, & Black Diamond Earrings from Little H Jewelry (Hisano Shepherd) :-)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Inta and Hisano have been darling to work with! They were able to rush a gift out within days of ordering - and on seeing that piece, well, I knew I needed a few of my own ::)

I had the pleasure of meeting them in NYC a few weeks ago, and I got to play with quite a bit of the collection. I didn't think to take photos ;( suffice to say they're spectacular in-person! Irresistibly unique and beautifully made :kiss2:

Hisano uses reclaimed stones... which apparently must usually be sifted from parcels of scraps, and which are occasionally in conveniently-sized chips; I asked how she "fixed" inconveniently large stones and she replied that she's not averse to taking a hammer to them :mrgreen2: And then all those chips are arranged by hand in resin... :eek-2:

My two new Little H loves:
https://littlehjewelry.com/
1) Emerald Grotto earrings with matte finish YG hooks (I asked for 'rounder' pearls). ~20mm, ~3.8g each - I need Lobe Wonders for these.
2) Tahitian and black diamond reversible Geode earrings on custom YG hooks. ~14mm, ~1.7g is "put 'em on and forget about 'em" ::)

Others -
9.3mm Natural White Hanadama studs from Pearl Paradise
8.5mm Madama bracelet from Pearl Paradise - both Hisano and Jeremy recognised the strand, which made me laugh!
18mm peachy souffles from Etsy that I've been reaching for regularly the past few months

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3_SIZED.png

- - - - - - - - - -

4_SIZED.png

- - - - - - - - - -

9_SIZED.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
15_SIZED.png

- - - - - - - - - -

17_SIZED.png

- - - - - - - - - -

18_SIZED.png

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful and unique! Thanks for sharing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look so pretty on you, Yssie!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh these are so unique and beautiful! I love your collection so much!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3_SIZED.png

- - - - - - - - - -

4_SIZED.png

- - - - - - - - - -

9_SIZED.png

They both have such amazing presence. So artistic and very striking pieces. Love!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and they look great on you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are all so unique and gorgeous! They look divine on you...but truth be told, everything does! I love the vibrant green :kiss2:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those emerald grotto drops are amazingggg.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What beautiful pieces. So feminine, simple, elegant. Congrats. :appl: You do know what styles work for you. Kudos to that. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results