shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear Pendant for my mom

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anyname

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful gift! I wonder if she will let you take pictures of her wearing it? Either way, it is beautiful.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The diamond is gorgeous. Love the pendant.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
The pendant is absolutely breathtaking. I know your mother will love it and think of your generosity every time she wears it. May she wear it in good health always.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful necklace, your mum must be a very special lady
35.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful gift! I have a very similar necklace and I wear it most days - it goes with jeans and dressed up clothes equally well, so your mom should be able to enjoy it whatever her style is.

That was so thoughtful of you, I hope your mom wears it in good health for many many years to come.

Jen

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh Elle, I love this necklace!!! What a sweet, thoughtful daughter you are!!! Its gorgeous!!!!!! May you mom wear it through many years of good health and happiness!!!
1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning. The pear looks gorgeous. Your Mum will be thrilled and I can''t wait to hear what she said!!! I''m going to echo everybody else and say what a wonderful daughter you are.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
elle, that''s a STUNNING necklace! Quite a beautiful piece, both in matter and sentiment!
30.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. Your sweet comments teared me up (and that's hard to do)!

Mom loves it! She called this morning and I was so happy to hear her say that she kept walking by the mirror to get a glimpse of it. I think the distraction is working.
9.gif

Jillian- Tell your sister the scar fades in time. It won't completely go away but it's not as obvious either.
gls- The doctor said the same thing to my mom "it's the best type of cancer to have". But two surgeries, radiation and being on pills for the rest of your lives doesn't make it the "best" type of anything. Again, the physical scar does heal, the emotional aspect of it.. not so much
7.gif
But the bottom line is surviving any type of disease. That's the most important part.

eta: I wanted to take pics with her wearing it but was a bit uncomfortable asking so soon. Sorry
7.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad that your mom loves her pendant. I love it, too! What a nice thing to do for your mother
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayayaya, I knew she would love it! It''s one of the most beautiful pendants I''ve ever seen. So elegant and just ....perfect!!

You are the best daughter.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I hope mom loves it as much as he PS peanut gallery does!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, and the reason behind it so thoughtful of you! I''m glad your mom loved it!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
aww, thanks again, miraclesrule.
y2kitty- she does love it
9.gif

sparklyOEC- thank you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t you just love happy stories like this? I knew your mother would be blown away by it - who wouldn''t?

No problem about the pictures - I think we can all picture it in our minds - along with her huge smile!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful gift and such a beautiful necklace! I LOVE IT!
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOW, what an AMAZING necklace, and your story is SO incredibly sweet!!!!! What a great present to give to your strong mother!

April20

Ideal_Rock
The necklace is beautiful and how wonderfully thoughtful you are. Your mom is so very lucky!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lucky mum to have such a thoughtful daughter! The necklace is gorgeous, and the pear is making me drool! Yummy!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, elegant necklace! What a thoughtful gift for your mom - so glad she loves it.
1.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I just love that necklace -- it is so elegant. What a thoughtful gift!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely, thoughtful gift
9.gif
9.gif

It''s absolutely stunning, it''s certainly a distraction
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
elle, I think you did a fabulous job! I absolutely love it so much....... I''d love to duplicate it down the road. I think it''s gorgeous! Your Mom is a very lucky lady and I''m glad she''s OK all these years later.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Double post...

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love pear pendants, and I teared up reading your thread. What a wonderful mom you have, and what a wonderful daughter you are. So glad to hear your mom loves the necklace.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous necklace!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful (the necklace and the thought behind it)!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s simply gorgeous.

kimchi

Rough_Rock
What a thoughtful gift! That it also happens to be stunning is beside the point. Glad your mom loves it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results