shape
carat
color
clarity

PEAR DIAMOND ...please help

PearFection

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone I think I posted in the wrong forum.
I am in the process of exchanging my pear because of some issues.
Nevertheless here is an option I have been given. Please tell me what you think.
The price is $31,900 which I think is slightly too highly, well I looked at Procescopes averages and this is over priced. Please give me any advice you can about the inclusions, cut etc. I’ve seen a video of it and it has great performance like a lot of fire.
I am waiting for one more just to really look it over for bow tie as compared to my current one which barely has any bowtie affect.
FYI I would be paying 8k for this stone because I’m trading in my older one.

THANK YOU for any advice. 989A170F-5F43-40A8-AFD7-A26E1E2DAECC.jpeg

Reactions: AV_

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fancy cut stones (like pears) cant not be bought by the numbers (or paperwork). We need videos, pictures, aset images etc.
According to what I see at JA and Blue Nile it is not overpriced (by the numbers). Without seeing images its hard to say anything.

PearFection

Rough_Rock
The jeweler sent me a basic video which I can’t even upload here ... I will
have to request more pictures.

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
If there are better priced stones listed but without any images, there is little I can say except - ask for copies of the lab report & for pictures. Your jeweler might not want to match the price, but might call in the same & come close, or trade-in arrangements could be done; complicated.

I would not say 'No' for any numbers without seeing the stone, even extreme ones.

I am noticing L/W 1.66 - relatively long, which I find elegant; the 14mm length would span my finger.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results