shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear ASET and OGI pics, opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

Lorelei and tyty, thank you. I''m totally loving this little guy.

I have to agree about the bow ties in pictures. it''s really impossible to tell without seeing the stone in person, or have a trusted set of eyes look at it for you before you buy it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/10/2009 12:59:58 PM
Author: elle_chris

Lorelei and tyty, thank you. I'm totally loving this little guy.

I have to agree about the bow ties in pictures. it's really impossible to tell without seeing the stone in person, or have a trusted set of eyes look at it for you before you buy it.

Most welcome my dear and this diamond is definitely ICY WHITE!!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/10/2009 9:34:33 AM
closer view.

only thing I regret is the stone isn''t bigger.. lol.. Am putting it on a DBTY platinum chain with 3point bezeled melee. I think mom''s gonna love it
1.gif
congrates!!!
She will love it :}
The necklace sounds stunning :}

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei- it really is icy white. Much whiter than my G round. Kinda weird actually as the pear''s an F (only 1 grade difference) so i''m guessing it''s because of the different shapes.

Thank you, Karl! You were right, the diamond most definitely has life.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
elle, what a sweety you are. Your mom is going to love this, and the pear is gorgeous! Be sure to post the finished product.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
aww thanks ellen
1.gif

Hoping it won''t take longer than a few weeks. WF is setting it and all I need to do is send the stone out Monday. Will definitely post pics when it''s done.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
The pendants done.. yaay.. it''s now sitting at the fedex station but I can''t pick it up until tomorrow, and then heading straight to my parents. Not sure if I''ll be able to get any real pics once my mom gets it but I''ll try.

Again, thanks for helping me pick the perfect little pear. And thanks to WF for making it into the perfect little pendant.

fvs1dbtywf.jpg

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2009 12:59:58 PM

Lorelei and tyty, thank you. I''m totally loving this little guy.

I have to agree about the bow ties in pictures. it''s really impossible to tell without seeing the stone in person, or have a trusted set of eyes look at it for you before you buy it.

Congratulations and I am glad you are happy with your choice.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love the finished product.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thump, thump...thump, thump
30.gif
. I love it! Please do try to get pics after you pick your Mom up off
the floor!

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
very very pretty =)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It came out beautifully, many congratulations!!!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys.

Just got it, came home, took a few pics and posted in SMTR. On my way to my parents. Too bad it''s another rainy day in nyc. Don''t know when I''ll be able to see it in nice weather.. ahh well.

Pearsuer

Rough_Rock
elle_chris,
Your necklace is lovely. I want to get one like it. Just do not know how to go about finding the right pear. Please share your expeience, so I can learn. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results