shape
carat
color
clarity

Peaches and Honey: My 2.56 Peachy Gray Diamond Three-Stone : )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
PR, I''m a heart girl and this is one of the most AMAZING diamonds I''ve ever seen....this ring is on my favorites list and I''ve saved the photo so I can come back and visit over and over.....CONGRATULATIONS on a true beauty!!!
30.gif

Lori

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 5:34:27 PM
Author: loriken214
PR, I''m a heart girl and this is one of the most AMAZING diamonds I''ve ever seen....this ring is on my favorites list and I''ve saved the photo so I can come back and visit over and over.....CONGRATULATIONS on a true beauty!!!
30.gif

Lori

WOW, Lori, I feel so honored by your comment! Thank you so much for the kind words!

I''m so glad you like it because I think you have the most amazing cognac heart necklace.

When I saw the pic, my heart stopped. Hearts are underdogs in popularity, but the right one can win over even the most discerning eyes.
36.gif

We heart lovers must unite!
3.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Tyty, Bee, 04Diamond, thank you!

Thanks, Gailey! So are you sold on the YG? Is it going to be 14K or 18K? I can''t wait to see your peachy tourmaline set!
18.gif

StephensBride, thanks again for the kind words! Your daughter is gorgeous. It doesn''t take much to make me think about candy either, especially when I see some luscious colored stones! I keep thinking about Jolly Ranchers.
31.gif

DiaDiva, thank you! What a nice compliment coming from someone with a fabulous collection! Have you created a thread for the gorgeous pear on your avatar yet? I would love to seet that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results