color
clarity

Peach blossom on its way

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON!
Yes I yelled it!
It’s gorgeous- you and the designer nailed it.
It’s beautiful on you!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful, I’ve been looking forward to seeing this on! Are you feeling it?

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
SWOON!
Yes I yelled it!
It’s gorgeous- you and the designer nailed it.
It’s beautiful on you!

It’s beautiful, I’ve been looking forward to seeing this on! Are you feeling it?
Loving it, i was really worried that it would be too much jewelry for me but I am feeling good about it!

It is extra special for me because it reminds me of a blood peach. My husband went fishing on a Valentine’s Day several years ago and came back with a blood peach tree for me coz he felt guilty, this year the tree made its first fruit a couple days ago!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Loving it, i was really worried that it would be too much jewelry for me but I am feeling good about it!

It is extra special for me because it reminds me of a blood peach. My husband went fishing on a Valentine’s Day several years ago and came back with a blood peach tree for me coz he felt guilty, this year the tree made its first fruit a couple days ago!

I don’t think it’s too blingy as the diamonds are smaller which I think helps massively with a piece not feeling ‘too much’ if that makes sense.
That’s so sweet about the blood peach tree! Bit of a romantic coincidence!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats on your trees 1st fruit!! How exciting!

Definitely not to blingy. The design and diamond accent/frame the ruby perfectly!!
Looks beautiful on your hand too!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I follow this jeweler on Instagram & luuuuuv the designs and craftsmanship! I def want to get a few gems set by them. This ring is fabulous & that ruby cab is gorgeous!!!
Thank you for your kind compliments! Cheyenne is wonderful to work with and such a talented artist, can’t wait to see your projects!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AD966C7F-8AFE-44E1-87C1-2997324DDF19.jpeg
One more because I am wearing it today and it’s glowing under the ☺️

Attachments

• 2DB0B606-2605-4F74-8C5F-5D892AEEA2AE.jpeg
    2DB0B606-2605-4F74-8C5F-5D892AEEA2AE.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 35

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
Such a beautiful ring! and thank you for introducing us to Cheyenne Weil... now I'm following her on IG... amazing work!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful ring! Congratulations, I hope you wear it often!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results