shape
carat
color
clarity

pave with halo or without?? if so....where to get custom made in DFW??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wortheverypenny

Rough_Rock
i am hopefully going to be getting an e-ring soon.....within a few months..... and am doing alot of research on my own.....i really like three cuts. oval, radiant and cushion in no order. i also realllly love pave with or without a halo.....do you think a halo takes away from the stone?? or helps it.

also, what about getting the ring custom made. is it more expensive?? is there anyone good in DFW?? should we get the stone separately?? is it any cheaper to get one online?? where online? wholesale?? where wholesale??

thanks for all your wonderful advice....i love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wortheverypenny

Rough_Rock
p.s. - pictures are, as always, more than welcome.....:)

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, wep!

...just wanted to say welcome, and I love your avatar...is that Grace Kelly? Could one be any more beautiful than that??

Regarding halos...it''s so much a matter of personal taste. I think they certainly enhance the look of diamonds, particularly smaller ones.

I personally probably prefer no halos...but that''s me.

I think it''s generally considered to be better, and perhaps a wee bit less expensive, to have the vendor that sells you the stone provide the mounting.

Does DFW stand for Dallas/Fort Worth? My first thought was WhiteFlash, but I guess they''re in Houston. Same state, anyway!

Again...welcome, and have fun!
widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results