shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave'' Knife Edge with Non-pave'' W-band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
I''m just wanting to get an idea of how a pave'' knife edge ering would look with a non-pave'' wedding band. I''m sure I''ve seen them on here but I guess I''m not searching right because I can''t find any again.

Does anyone have pave'' knife edge e-rings paired with eternity-style or half-eternity w-bands (i guess the look I''m thinking of is shared prong?)? Pave'' next to pave'' pics are also welcome, I''m just trying to get an idea of where to start. (If you or know someone on here with pave'' sides but not knife edge that is perfectly fine too!)

Thanks for all your help!
35.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a pic, but one if my friends has a domed three-row pave ering that she wears with a shared-prong wedding band. At first I thought that it would look best paired with another pave band, but we went ring shopping together, and I LOVED the look of the pave band next to the shared prong band.

There''s someone on here with a ruby ering with a halo/pave band, and she pairs it with a shared prong wedding ring, and it''s gorgeous. I can''t find it though ...

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock

mirre

Shiny_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
I LOVE her ruby and diamond band! Just gorgeous!! I think the shared prong bands give you a match without being matchy matchy. I haven''t decided which I would want... would probably just go try both on once I get an ering to see what I like. But think this would be fun to see here first.

Thanks so much for posting the link to her pic!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results