shape
carat
color
clarity

Does these work together?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
it's not easy matching this e-ring with a band, so after looking for a while, i decided to go with this little ruby/diamond combo, but is it too small? it was so hard to find anything that would even come close to working. i have to be careful because if its any higher, it's going to wreak havoc with the side of my halo. also, if the stones don't go far enough around the side, it just looks bad with the e-ring. i thought i would throw some color in there since im in no shortage of the white stuff with this setting. the rubies are so sparkely, i didn't know they could be so pretty, now i'm on the ruby bandwagon!

isis70.JPG

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
oops, i mean DO these work together! sorry, it pays to proof read first.

isis71.JPG

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
I think they look great together!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They look marvelous together! The vivid color of the rubies makes for a perfect balance on the size question.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the combination and it''s such a one-of-a-kind presentation.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect
30.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 11:30:00 PM
Author:isis~goddess
it''s not easy matching this e-ring with a band, so after looking for a while, i decided to go with this little ruby/diamond combo, but is it too small? it was so hard to find anything that would even come close to working. i have to be careful because if its any higher, it''s going to wreak havoc with the side of my halo. also, if the stones don''t go far enough around the side, it just looks bad with the e-ring. i thought i would throw some color in there since im in no shortage of the white stuff with this setting. the rubies are so sparkely, i didn''t know they could be so pretty, now i''m on the ruby bandwagon!

I think both of your rings are beautiful....but Im so into things matching its gross! To be honest I dont think those two go together as a "matching set". I know you can find a pave ring with diamonds and rubies!!! I think that would be really pretty! I hope I wasn''t mean...I wasnt trying to be!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I think they go perfectly together!!! You have nothing to worry about!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great to me, nice choice!! Gotta love some color!! Gives it a pop!!
1.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
While I would never have paired them together, they do look stunning, unique and draw nice attention! I LIKE THEM TOGETHER A LOT!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
wow, I rather like it!!!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic together!!! I would wear them for sure
2.gif
3.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love LOVe it!!
30.gif
30.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS rings! Personally, I wouldn''t wear them together even though I''m not a matchy-matchy person... but if you love them together, wear them together! They are very beautiful... love that red!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I think the set is lovely...if it makes you happy, then that''s all that matters. But, if you''re settling because you can''t find the perfect band, then I wouldn''t force it. I''d have a custom band made, one that bends with the halo of your ering. If you love the rubies, then have a mixture of D&R.

Also, a lot of women would simply move that lovely ering to the right hand and wear the band alone...I dont know if thats an idea you''re entertain, but it''s always an option.

Either way, there are absolutely no rules in jewelry!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I could be biased as I ADORE ruby and diamond bands and what I am contemplating for my wedding set sometime in the future but I think that looks WOW yummmy :).

I would wear that combo in a heartbeat :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I hate to post after all those glowing confirmations! I LOVE the ruby and diamond ring, but I think it is too much with your e-ring. A thin pave band would look best, to me. Your beautifulk e-ring has a lot of presence, and I think you need a more subtle wedding band. But on a forum, you''ll usually get varying opinions!

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a stunningly beautiful combination. I love them together!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 9:14:19 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Well, I hate to post after all those glowing confirmations! I LOVE the ruby and diamond ring, but I think it is too much with your e-ring. A thin pave band would look best, to me. Your beautifulk e-ring has a lot of presence, and I think you need a more subtle wedding band. But on a forum, you''ll usually get varying opinions!
I have to agree with the brave one here.
9.gif
I DO love the band, just not with the ering.
5.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 9:29:27 AM
Author: Ellen

9.gif
5.gif
Me three. I think they are both stunning rings but take away from one another when worn together. Sorry, just my personal opinion.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the combination, but it looks like there is a risk of the pave'' and the the stones in the eternity band rubbing against each other and scratching each other - so - I would wear a thin, plain band in between them when I wanted to wear them together.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 9:56:31 AM
Author: BizouMom

9.gif
5.gif
Me three. I think they are both stunning rings but take away from one another when worn together. Sorry, just my personal opinion.
Four-itto. I love the band and the ering, but wouldn''t put them together.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 10:31:00 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Date: 1/12/2008 9:56:31 AM
Author: BizouMom
Well, I hate to post after all those glowing confirmations! I LOVE the ruby and diamond ring, but I think it is too much with your e-ring. A thin pave band would look best, to me. Your beautifulk e-ring has a lot of presence, and I think you need a more subtle wedding band. But on a forum, you'll usually get varying opinions!
9.gif
5.gif
Four-itto. I love the band and the ering, but wouldn't put them together.

Five-itto...I LOVE your e-ring, but I am not crazy about that band with it. I'd go for a thin diamond pave band, personally.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I have to agree with diamondseeker2006. BUT if you love it, then that''s all that really matters.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I LOVE that set together! It totally matches without being "too matchy-matchy." And the rubies are just gorgeous!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, I hate to post after all those glowing confirmations! I LOVE the ruby and diamond ring, but I think it is too much with your e-ring. A thin pave band would look best, to me. Your beautifulk e-ring has a lot of presence, and I think you need a more subtle wedding band. But on a forum, you'll usually get varying opinions!
9.gif
5.gif
Me sixitto
3.gif
, but they are both stunning rings, just for my taste both can stand alone.
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They certainly do not match, but they compliment eachother very well...I think they look beautiful as a set!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i think that is stunning! i can''t be easy to find a band that can hold it''s own against your e-ring but that splash of color really gives it a presence of it''s own! gorgeous set, congratulations! i really don''t post to often since, not to be rude or anything, but so many people get a solitaire and they look the same, but your set really took me off my rocker, wow.

starshine

Shiny_Rock
I love it!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results