shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba ring in the works

S

SparkliesLuver

haha Yay, I'm glad it helped! You're more than welcome. Anytime. Can't wait to see the new CADs. :D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are the new CADs. David put in a heart gallery.

He said he can use 1.3mm diamonds in the inner halo. We're using 1.6mm paraiba melee for the outer halo. The proportions are the same.
SparkliesLuver, your ring went from 1.2mm melee to 1.5mm melee right? Are you happy with the size difference, on your ring?

What do you ladies think? Are there any thoughts / changes you would make?

img_0980.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, it will be a gorgeous ring. Personally I would ask David to angle down the halo part a bit. But I am not experienced in reading CAD's so hopefully the more experienced PSers chime in.

S

SparkliesLuver

Correct; my ring went from 1.2 to 1.5mm. And yes, I'm very happy with the proportions - I honestly wouldn't change a thing.

How do you like the heart gallery? Is he able to send you a better, full view of it (if you need it)? I agree with Acinom about having him angle the halo down a touch. Just mention it to him and I'm sure he'll know what to do.

Do you have a preference for the profile? Just wanted to mention it since I wanted an open one (for easier cleaning) and for the look. See the part I've circled in red below. If you love it as-is then that's totally fine, but I thought I'd ask since you're still in CADs.

img_0980.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom thank you for your input. I will ask him to angle it a bit. :D

SparkliesLuver, I don't mind the profile that way. I wasn't sure that he would be able to leave it open the way yours is (based on the different gallery design). Do you think it's possible? I would rather have the profile like David put it than to have a bar across (let me see if I can find a pic of what I mean)...ah, here we go:

profile_i_don_t_like.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

Okay! Yes, I do think it'd be possible, but if you love it how it is then no need to change.

Yes, I agree with you on your last sentiment. :)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The latest Cad is lovely, I'm looking forward to future photos.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver, I asked David to tilt the halo down a bit so we'll see how it goes.

Lovinggems, thank you. I definitely think it's almost there. :D

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be beautiful....love all the details!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (I know I ate enough food to feed an average family for a week :lol: ).

David sent me some new CAD's. This first one is a better shot of the gallery (but I am pretty sure does not have the updated tilt yet).
The gallery looks good to me but how about you more experienced ladies?

img_0991.jpg

This CAD shows a slight downward tint, on the halo. What do you think?

img_0990.png

S

SparkliesLuver

I think it looks good to go! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking good :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver & Acinom, thank you for your input. I guess it's finally ready to go! :dance:
Now I will have to play the waiting game... :shock:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just so sweet! Did David mention how long it'll take?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, I didn't ask but it usually takes a few weeks to a month, after he receives my stones (this will be my 4th project with him). I imagine he's pretty busy this time of year (with Christmas orders) but I'm hoping maybe by New Years! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results