shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba certification

Maria L

Rough_Rock
Dear all,

Once again I really enjoy reading the information in this forum given by you experts. I learned something new everyday and love gemology more and more!

I bought this ring in a preloved jewellery exhibition this morning. Paraiba was something I was after all the times. Although I like to buy a bigger stone as a ring or pendant, I couldn't stop myself getting this ring because of the lovely setting.

I know the 3 Paraiba come in total 0.4ct only, and I paid $1725 (11g platinum) for the ring. But I haven't seen many paraiba have this intensity tone of neon blue, therefore I think the price was fair (hope I was right).
No certification therefore unsure about origin. I was hoping that the stone were from Brazil but somehow they do look Nigeria or Mozambique origin to me. My question is , any chance that i couod identify the origin by naked eye, or should I send them for identification? Many thanks

IMG-20240304-WA0125.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20240304-WA0115.jpg
    IMG-20240304-WA0115.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 4

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No I'm not sure that is realistic. They look Brazilian to me, but still should get a reliable lab report to confirm.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a double posting, for the main thread with most replies, see link.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results