shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba 3-stone ring by the fabulous David Klass!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is spectacular Elle and I had to crack up at you using the fortune cookie! What fun!

Thank you for the profile shots! The details are mesmerising!
A girl’s got to use whatever props she’s got at hand. Sometimes that’s flowers....sometimes it’s a cookie. :lol-2: It held the ring up surprisingly well though. Lol

So in love with your gorgeous ring @elle_71125. You have the best taste in gemstone jewelry and I adore every piece you have shared here on PS. I am getting lost in the dreamy color that is this ring. Stunning does not adequately describe the color nor the ring itself. LOVE.:kiss2:

The icing on the cake. OMG those sweet precious freaking adorable faces. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Thank you Missy. You are without a doubt one of the nicest PSers and I love seeing all the pics of your new and beyond gorgeous Bubbalah. So are you thinking about keeping the current setting or changing it down the line? Inquiring minds...:D

My babies thank you. :kiss2: We have 4 dogs in total plus two cats. It’s a house full for sure but despite the days they drive me crazy, they also bring me the greatest joy I’ve known.

Uhm... @elle_71125 ? Where are the ahem... Paraiba family pics???
Oh, I knew it would be you @Acinom . :P2 Let’s see what I can do. ;)2

Absolutely stunning!
Thank you! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zing!!!! I feel like I have been zapped by electricity. That ring is out of this world. Congratulations!! Truly beautiful.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tried to get a pic from inside my car today while on a date with my DH. He made fun of me for it but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. :lol: Ah, but then he also made my heart melt when he said “you finally have a ring worthy of your beauty.” Now that’s a man who gets it. I think I’ll keep him around. :kiss2:

F1971A49-A4FC-4767-BA22-8BD7A6394D21.jpeg

Last edited:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tried to get a pic from inside my car today while on a date with my DH. He made fun of me for it but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. :lol: Ah, but then he also made my heart melt when he said “you finally have a ring worthy of your beauty.” Now that’s a man who gets it. I think I’ll keep him around. :kiss2:

Love this perspective shot, definitely electrifying and what a sweet hubby you got there.

S

SparkliesLuver

This is truly your "mic drop" ring, Elle. I believe that! It's insanely beautiful and it all came together so unbelievably well. It was indeed worth the wait! :love: There won't ever be such a thing as "too many pictures" of this beauty - it clearly showcases why so many are in love with the material. As always, well done! :clap: (And major props to DH. ;-) )

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like how the ring and the pendant match the color of your hair! Looks great!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this perspective shot, definitely electrifying and what a sweet hubby you got there.
Thank you on both counts. :mrgreen2:

This is truly your "mic drop" ring, Elle. I believe that! It's insanely beautiful and it all came together so unbelievably well. It was indeed worth the wait! :love: There won't ever be such a thing as "too many pictures" of this beauty - it clearly showcases why so many are in love with the material. As always, well done! :clap: (And major props to DH. ;-) )
Thank you so much! You know your paraiba ring was the one that started it all for me. :love: :cool2:

I like how the ring and the pendant match the color of your hair! Looks great!
Thank you. I buy a lot in the blue-green spectrum and it just so happens to work well with my complexion / hair. :mrgreen2:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
You lucky gal!!! Such an amazing ring! :love: So happy for you. Thanks for the family pic... speechless.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium

:lickout::lickout::lickout: Yummy ring!
:love::love::love: Sweetest DH!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous on your beautiful hands!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love how well the colors for each stone match! It is indeed hard to find a perfect match, but your patience has very much paid off!

Amazing work on a STUNNING ring! (Now you've got my wheels turning...:mrgreen2:)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! Enjoying the Paraiba glow against your red hair. And thank you for posting the family pic. I like!!!! How do you compare your Paraiba’s in terms of colour, glow, impact, setting etc?
All three rings are top notch

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gasp!! I don’t know how I missed this thread. Elle, your new ring is so “off the charts” beautiful in color, design, balance and wearability! I am so impressed with your choices. You have done it again!!

Please, we need more paraiba family pics! I love that interstellar ocean blue with your red hair and wardrobe choices. Please let us see what colors you’re combining it with. It’s not a neutral at all, and yet I imagine it plays well with others. :dance:

voce

Ideal_Rock
:love:So neon it's radioactive! You make me want to set my paraiba sooner rather than later now. Seriously, it makes me so happy to see your finished ring. It's beautiful beyond words! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You lucky gal!!! Such an amazing ring! :love: So happy for you. Thanks for the family pic... speechless.
Thank you. I do feel so lucky to have made this ring happen. I can't stop staring at it. :lol-2:

:lickout::lickout::lickout: Yummy ring!
:love::love::love: Sweetest DH!
Aw, thank you! :kiss2:

So gorgeous on your beautiful hands!
Thank you! :mrgreen2:

Wow! I love how well the colors for each stone match! It is indeed hard to find a perfect match, but your patience has very much paid off!

Amazing work on a STUNNING ring! (Now you've got my wheels turning...:mrgreen2:)
Thank you so much! I love how she turned out!
Oooh...I love when the wheels get turning. :twisted2:

Gasp!! I don’t know how I missed this thread. Elle, your new ring is so “off the charts” beautiful in color, design, balance and wearability! I am so impressed with your choices. You have done it again!!

Please, we need more paraiba family pics! I love that interstellar ocean blue with your red hair and wardrobe choices. Please let us see what colors you’re combining it with. It’s not a neutral at all, and yet I imagine it plays well with others. :dance:
You're too sweet! :kiss2: It is super wearable, which is great because I was really worried about it being too large across. An unfounded worry, thank goodness. :lol-2:
You're right. It isn't a neutral at all but I wear it with everything and couldn't care less if it matches. That glow trumps all in my book. :lol:

:love:So neon it's radioactive! You make me want to set my paraiba sooner rather than later now. Seriously, it makes me so happy to see your finished ring. It's beautiful beyond words! :kiss2:
Thank you very much! I can't wait to see yours set too. I love drooling over everyone's gorgeous rings (and any ring with a paraiba is bound to be gorgeous in my eyes). :love: :mrgreen2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! Enjoying the Paraiba glow against your red hair. And thank you for posting the family pic. I like!!!! How do you compare your Paraiba’s in terms of colour, glow, impact, setting etc?
All three rings are top notch

Ha, thank you!
I'd rank the paraibas as follows:
1. Three stone ring
2. Paraiba with pink halo
3. Paraiba double halo

The three stone has the best punch. It's turquoise but has the most green out of the three (which I prefer to the stronger blue ones). It's got amazing color, a strong glow, and it's a halo 3-stone so yeah...:love: :love: :love:

The double halo ring would probably rank 2nd but I am totally in love with my pink halo so it gets 2nd place instead. The paraiba in the pink halo is actually the cheapest one I have. It's more included and can occasionally give an opaque look (mostly in pictures) but it has a gorgeous glow to it and I love how it pairs with the pink spinel. I wear this one all the time!:kiss2:

The paraiba double halo is by far the fanciest of the three. It has the most finger coverage and a beautiful glow. I wear this one when I'm feeling particularly bougie. It's also the bluest one of the three. :cool2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful! Even as a man, I am so jealous. How I would love to have that oval paraiba from the bottom ring.
Umm...do they make synthetic paraibas?:lickout:

Thank you. That's quite the compliment!
I don't know tbh. I actually looked for them for a couple years because I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to afford a natural one. But if they do...let me know because I'd be all over that! :D

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. That's quite the compliment!
I don't know tbh. I actually looked for them for a couple years because I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to afford a natural one. But if they do...let me know because I'd be all over that! :D
A 10x8 or similar size stone will likely always be out of my budget, but I had a thought. Why not combine three small round stones in a manner similar to this picture. Three small round stones would likely be much more affordable than a large stone. 14k-yellow-gold-mens-round-3-stone-diamond-ring-1-00-ctw-5-2mm.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 10x8 or similar size stone will likely always be out of my budget, but I had a thought. Why not combine three small round stones in a manner similar to this picture. Three small round stones would likely be much more affordable than a large stone. 14k-yellow-gold-mens-round-3-stone-diamond-ring-1-00-ctw-5-2mm.jpeg

Yes! Brilliant idea! Even the small stones are expensive but this would be much more doable. :love:

Here's a link to some small 2.3mm ones. WWW

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have any idea what size stones I would need for a ring like that? I'll have to do some research .

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have any idea what size stones I would need for a ring like that? I'll have to do some research .

I guess you should start with your finger size. I'm terrible with proportions but I think it'd have to be at least 3mm. Maybe 4mm. You could do 4 stones across and get away with a slightly smaller stone, I'd think.

Tuscon is coming up so it would be a good time to start putting in a request with one of the recommended vendors. Yvonne (linked in last post) offers great paraibas and takes requests for Tuscon.

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
22736582026.jpg
I guess you should start with your finger size. I'm terrible with proportions but I think it'd have to be at least 3mm. Maybe 4mm. You could do 4 stones across and get away with a slightly smaller stone, I'd think.

Tuscon is coming up so it would be a good time to start putting in a request with one of the recommended vendors. Yvonne (linked in last post) offers great paraibas and takes requests for Tuscon.
I looked at a couple of 5 mm stones, but they are way out of my range still. sad :((
This won't be a this year project - I'm currently having some blue spinels cut for this year's ring.
I could go much smaller and just add more stones. LOL

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results