shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba 3-stone ring by the fabulous David Klass!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's incredibly beautiful. The color is so intense. I love how the side stones make it look like the color is going to go on forever--like a Caribbean horizon! I just LOVE it!! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Slowly making my way through all the comments. PSers are the sweetest! :kiss2:

It looks awesome we all want to see you wearing it!!!
I love how she looks on my finger. So elegant. Even my DH was blown away. :D

OMG LOVE!!! I think this is maybe my most favorite designed PS paraiba ring! :love:
That’s high praise indeed. Thank you so much! :love:

So beautiful and serene. Reminds me of this.

25.Is-blue-ocean-strategy-synonymous-with-creative-destruction.jpg
Exactly! Paraiba’s give that perfect Caribbean feel...even if your stepping into winter in New England. :lol:

I know this was a dream ring for you, and it turned out so beautiful! And I love , love that color!
Thank you. It really is a dream ring and I’m so happy with how it turned out. David’s work is incredible. :mrgreen2:

Just beautiful, I could look at that color all day long.
Thank you. It’s seriously my favorite color. Bright and cheerful, yet serene. :mrgreen2:

Fab-u-lous! :love:
Thank you. :D

That is just divine!! I can’t wait to see handshots!!
Thank you. She’s wonderful to wear and makes me feel so bougie. :cool2:

Oh My, that turned out lovely. I love this color!
Thank you. It’s my favorite color (seriously, my house has a lot of this color in it...lol).

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gooooorrrrgeous color in those stones!!! :love: The whole thing is stunning. Can't wait to see hand shots!!
Thank you. I’m going to add lots of pics very soon. ;)2

Wowowowow!:love:

I didn't realize when you posted the CADs that the side stones were ALSO paraibas! Incredible! Congrats on your dream ring, and I can't wait to see this beautiful color on your hand!
Yeah, it took a bit of work to find matching sides but I’m so glad I was patient with it because I love how it turned it out. Thank you for the compliments. :D

Oh my gosh your ring is stunning :love:. I am very much looking forward to seeing hand shots once you receive it. Congrats on another beautiful piece to add to your amazing collection!
Thank you! I have been very lucky to add such colorful rings into my life. Of course, I love each and every one but the paraiba rings hold a special place in my heart. :kiss2:

Congrats with your amazing ring! David did such an amazing job and I love all your design choices. Your ring is very high end chique, yet super wearable. I am so looking forward to see your handshots!
Thank you. David does such gorgeous work. I’m so glad to have him in my corner. I love how elegant yet wearable this ring is. Perfect for my not so elegant lifestyle. :lol:

:kiss2: @elle_71125 I love it! Can’t believe I missed your thread until now. It is amazing and perfect!
Aw, thank you! :love:

Wow, just wow! It's amazing! I love it so much, it's turned out absolutely stunning :kiss2:
Thank you so much! You’re too sweet. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gasp!!! It's breathtakingly beautiful. The colours are incredible, the glow!!!! Wow!!!!
Looks wonderful in the box too. Looking forward to hand shots :appl::appl::appl:
Thank you! That glow is something special...and why I like EV paraibas so much. :kiss2:

Gorgeous!!! What a glow!!!
Thank you. ;)2

:-o:-o:-o:-o More pictures please!... this is amazing! love the neon bright color!
Thank you. More pics coming up. :D

OMG!!! It's stunning!! I'm so excited for you!
Thank you Suz. I’m super excited about it too but it means a lot coming from you. :mrgreen2:

:love::love::love: Need hand shots! I am dying.....
Lol. More pics coming up. ;)2

I saw this on IG when DK posted it and instantly went omg! That's Elle's new ring!! :D

That paraiba GLOW!! Handshots please!
Aw, you’re too sweet! Don’t you just love how PSers have such an investment in each others jewelry? I can’t even tell you the number of times I’ve seen something on DK’s insta and run right over here to see more pics from the owner. :love:

This is the stuff dreams are made of. WOW!!! :love::love:
Thank you! So sweet. :kiss2:

Oh I love the package :kiss2:. Wear it in good health Elle.
The blue packaging is really cute. I was excited to see a new bag and box style. Now the real impressive part was my incredible Hurculean level of restraint as I took a picture of each step before moving on. Usually, I’m diving in like it’s a bowl of Halloween candy. :lol:

That glow! My heart is fluttering. :love:
Aw, thank you. :love:

Color!!! Fabulous. :love:
Ha, thank you! :lol-2:

Looks amazing on your hand. That glow is unbelievable.

How do you compare your new ring with your other Paraiba rings?
I haven’t brought them all together yet. Maybe I should take a group shot for comparison sake...:twisted2:

Dang gurl! :love: I saw this on Insta and just KNEW it had to be a PSer who owned it... :dance:

It's like diving into the tropical ocean. Congrats!
Thank you. I feel like so many of David’s best pieces are from PSers. I actually get disappointed when I see a gorgeous piece and then no one here owns it because I can’t see more pics. :P2

Gorgeous color!
Thank you. :D

It's incredibly beautiful. The color is so intense. I love how the side stones make it look like the color is going to go on forever--like a Caribbean horizon! I just LOVE it!! :love:
I was worried that it would be too big for my hand (too long accross the top). I kept measuring it out to see if I was in over my head but everything was fine. Thank goodness it worked out. It truly is a please to see three paraibas all lined up and glowing just for me. :kiss2:

Spectacular! :clap:
Thank you. :mrgreen2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
If only there was sound with that dog photo! I get a kick out of hearing their excited panting!:lol-2: such cuties!!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! It’s making me want another Paraiba ring even though I already have one!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Absolutely glowing!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless with envy and amazement! That is so, SO beautiful!!!! Wow! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If only there was sound with that dog photo! I get a kick out of hearing their excited panting!:lol-2: such cuties!!
I shared a gemstone video once and someone said it sounded like something was being sawed in the background...nope, just my beautiful babies panting. :lol-2:

So cute!!
Thank you! I sure love them. :D

Beautiful ring! It’s making me want another Paraiba ring even though I already have one!
It's like potato chips...you can never have just one. :lol:

Gorgeous! Absolutely glowing!!!
Thank you! I'm a huge fan of that paraiba glow. :cool2:

Everything is perfect in this photo - glowy gems, beautiful hands, great nails and the most adorable dogs ever!
Aw, thank you. My nails are a little worse for the wear lately so I appreciate the compliment (on all fronts). :kiss2: And thank you so much for the sweet words about my doggies. They bring me such joy! :mrgreen2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring!!! :love::love::love: Amazing color and beautifully crafted setting! It's perfect!

GLbluegreen

Shiny_Rock
Elle, am I mistaken or did I read earlier that your beauties were sourced through Yvonne Raley ?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, am I mistaken or did I read earlier that your beauties were sourced through Yvonne Raley ?

Indeed they are. Every one I own has been sourced through Yvonne.
One of the best things about her paraibas is that they almost always look better in person than they do online (I’ve only had to send back one). There aren’t many gems I can say that about. :mrgreen2: I ride a thin line between beauty and affordability. Yvonne’s prices for paraiba fit right in that sweet spot. Link to her paraibas below.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CecileRaleyDesigns/items?search_query=Paraiba

You can also find some good ones though paraiba international. @SparkliesLuver has some paraibas from him and they are so gorgeous. :love: Link to his site below.
https://www.paraibainternational.com/products.php?category=3

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Those stones are amazing and the ring is perfect!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Edible ring props anyone? In case you’re wondering...yes. I did eat the fortune cookie when I was done. Hello, it’s a cookie! :mrgreen2:

Under the kitchen lights:

0FC6B716-1E10-403A-B8A7-A92FEA8A0C4F.jpeg

8D7445F2-DFAC-4E46-8DD8-16113EEB0E0D.jpeg

Near a window:
C3D17508-61A7-4976-BC62-941B50BE16D2.jpeg

6F13ED8A-118C-42C5-85E2-3C6562EA9ADE.jpeg

Now I’ll have to see if I can get a pic with my kitties. :shock:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is spectacular Elle and I had to crack up at you using the fortune cookie! What fun!

Thank you for the profile shots! The details are mesmerising!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So in love with your gorgeous ring @elle_71125. You have the best taste in gemstone jewelry and I adore every piece you have shared here on PS. I am getting lost in the dreamy color that is this ring. Stunning does not adequately describe the color nor the ring itself. LOVE.:kiss2:

And a gratuitous dog pic.:kiss2:

AD67E8E8-2398-4690-AF25-0895D24EF5CF.jpeg

The icing on the cake. OMG those sweet precious freaking adorable faces. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless with envy and amazement! That is so, SO beautiful!!!! Wow! :kiss2:
Wow. Thank you so much! I'm glad that other people seem to love her as much as I do. :D

Gorgeous gorgeous pictures! And your fur babies are darling too!!!
Thank you for the sweet compliments on my ring and my little guys. I'm lucky to have them. :mrgreen2:

Such a gorgeous ring!!! :love::love::love: Amazing color and beautifully crafted setting! It's perfect!
Thank you! :kiss2:

This is gorgeous!
Aw, Thank you! :love:

Those stones are amazing and the ring is perfect!
Thank you so much! I love that paraiba color / glow! :cool2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results