shape
carat
color
clarity

Panic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I''m so glad everything worked out in the end!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 12:18:41 PM
Author: sammyj
Date: 3/11/2009 11:52:31 AM

Author: mimzy

Date: 3/11/2009 11:44:06 AM

Author: elledizzy5

Date: 3/11/2009 11:40:36 AM

Mimzy - Thanks for stopping by! I''m so, so happy it is all resolved, too! BTW, I show my FF your engagement/wedding photos on your photographers blog at least once a week.
20.gif
I absolutely adore your photos, and will continue to remind you whenever I can! He loves them too, and we can''t wait to have her do ours once he gets around to proposing!

of course
1.gif
! and thank you! i''m glad that you like her too - stefan is procrastinating in picking out which pictures he wants so we haven''t gotten our disc of all the images yet, but every few days i''ll go back and take a peak at them again
3.gif
three of our (real life
3.gif
) friends also booked her, so i''m still addicted to her blog, waiting for their images. can''t wait to see your pictures up there someday soon!!!
Oh my gosh, this just reminded me of something I saw on WeddingBee! Mimzy...you''re famous!!!!

haha so random!!
10.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
So happy everything worked out!! I can''t even start to imagine how you felt during the long wait for the bank to fix up their mess. The ring is beautiful!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO! Waiting impatiently to see finished product!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results