shape
carat
color
clarity

Pandora''s Ring - Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
First of all - huge apologies, I''ve been away since the 22nd and have only had internet access for an hour total until today (relatives really need to install broadband - grrr).

I do however grovel at your feet and have felt VERY bad reading all your posts.

And now... here are the pics FI and I took on the beach on Boxing Day - hope they are worth the wait:

Pandora Ring X1.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

Pandora Ring X2.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

Pandora Ring X3.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that first picture. I love how the green colour looks so soft and silky. You''ll need to post more pictures of that beauty in order to redeem yourself for the lateness of the pictures.
11.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I liked the sun on the diamonds in this one...

Pandora Ring X4.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

Pandora Ring X5.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
These are all I have from the beach.

The colour is exactly as it looks in sunlight - I haven't photoshopped any of these pictures, other than cropping and resizing.

Pandora Ring X6.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Not great handshot...

Pandora Ring X7.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Love that color!!!!!!!!

Linda

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
That''s it for now...

FI has promised to do some indoor shots and I''ll try and get one that shows what it looks like under downlighters. (FI thinks I''m nuts for checking out the lighting in restaurants before we go in - so I can gaze at my sparklies all night!)

It goes incredibly dark and sparkly with these huge neon green flashes.

Again - I''m really sorry for taking so long and for scaring some of you
15.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful color! Lovely!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh yum! Delish--thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Pandora... I have been having the world''s longest Happy Hour waiting on these photos. LOL!!!!!

Your ring is STUNNING. The green is gorgeous and the setting is simply divine. It looks wonderful on your hand.

Now, it is only fair that you post more pictures to make up for the delay.

9.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
30.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I LOOOOVE the shot where fire is coming off both the tsav and the diamonds
30.gif
. Is there pave on the prongs as well? I''m in love...

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the lovely comments.

The prongs are set with 4 half-pointers each. They are pave set, but the shank is channel-set.

That was the biggest decision I had to take - I really thought about having shared prong or pave, but I was worried about getting it fixed in the UK if I lost a stone or something.

I am thinking about a shared-prong half-eternity as a wedding band. Plain platinum just looks terrible with it (what I thought I would choose), channel-set just looks too much metal, and pave looks weird with the milgrained edges next to the sleeker lines of the channels.

If diamonds rub against metal a bit is that a huge problem?

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2008 7:56:27 PM
Author: Pandora II
Thanks for all the lovely comments.

The prongs are set with 4 half-pointers each. They are pave set, but the shank is channel-set.

That was the biggest decision I had to take - I really thought about having shared prong or pave, but I was worried about getting it fixed in the UK if I lost a stone or something.

I am thinking about a shared-prong half-eternity as a wedding band. Plain platinum just looks terrible with it (what I thought I would choose), channel-set just looks too much metal, and pave looks weird with the milgrained edges next to the sleeker lines of the channels.

If diamonds rub against metal a bit is that a huge problem?
I love pave, but I think your design was a really, really great alternative... it still has a delicate look to it and there''s less worry about a stone popping out. It''s one of THE best channel sets I''ve seen!

Have you thought of a bezel set eternity? Then you wouldn''t have the rubbing and it would also have the sleek lines of your ring but without too much metal. I love the look of shared prong... a lot of people have them with their solitaires here, so hopefully you''ll get some advice from them.

I just absolutely love this ring!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
It is simply breathtaking! I LOVE the deep beautiful green tone of your e-ring!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty ring. Seems like a curved channel set w-band should work. Not sure which size diamonds, though. You have a couple different sizes in the e-ring.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You know that your Tsavorite is a favourite of mine, right?

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 12:19:40 AM
Author: Harriet
Really? I had NO idea Harriet.
28.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Pan, it is gorgeous and I adore the green!!! YUM!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 6:59:29 AM
Author: Pandora II

Date: 1/4/2008 12:19:40 AM
Author: Harriet
Really? I had NO idea Harriet.
28.gif
9.gif
Really. So much so that my next big purchase will probably be a Tsavorite.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pandora...I believe I said this elsewhere, but it is worth saying again. That green just makes me SWOOOOON!!!! Love it!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness! Your ring and stone are beautiful. I love the prongs!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone couldn''t be YUMMIER!!!!!!
18.gif
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm hmmm....that is one. beautiful. ring. Miss Pandora, it was well worth the wait to finally see pics of your gorgeous tsavorite and diamond ring setting...it turned out beautifully! Congrats, and love all the pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I LOVE that green! And it looks beautiful on your hand (even if you do say it isn''t a great handshot). Can''t wait to see more photos!
1.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ahem! Excuse me but they''re called FINGER SHOTS and you owe us many of them given the extremely long wait time we''ve experienced...Stop reading this and start shooting photos! HEY. Why are you STILL READING this? GO take some more hand shots...

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. IN the next couple monts I''m going to be treating myself to a new RHR. I''ve always wanted a sapphire, but seeing your tsavorite makes me wonder. It''s such a standout color of green. I think I''m going to give Wink a call too. He seems like he''d be great to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results