shape
carat
color
clarity

Pandora''s Ring - Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful ring. I am loving that green color.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring and colour of the stone is to die for!!! Well done you must be so pleased!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 10:51:22 PM
Author: katebar
I love this ring and colour of the stone is to die for!!! Well done you must be so pleased!

I second that motion it is simply stunning :)

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring Pandora, the change in the size of diamonds in the shoulder and small ones in the V are very pleasing to the eye. Lovely green stone. Wink at Winfields did you proud here all right.
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! That is gorgeous. Congrats!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Here are some indoor pics and more handshots...

They are not that great as I was trying to hold the camera and focus with one hand and it was rather heavy!

pandora 028.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

pandora 032.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

pandora 034.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

pandora 056.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

pandora 047.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

pandora 045.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Last one...

pandora 049.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, Pandora, NOW I feel sated. Thank you for the extra hand shots! That color is divine and I really like how the melee on the split shank is a different size than on the bottom part of the shank. Nice detail! Makes it more delicate and doesn''t overwhelm that center stone, just accentuates it perfectly.

May I ask what the general reaction has been to your ering over there? I ask because you''ve mentioned that they tend to wear smaller, more demure erings over there so I''m wondering what sort of comments you''re getting...OTOH, people might have better manners there and not say the bizarro things they say on this side of the pond!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

I don't get an enormous amount of comments - people you don't know would be too embarrassed to say anything to a stranger. I got a lot of compliments when I was in the US on holiday.

My friends all love it - but think it's huge for an e-ring (not in a bad way, more a bit envious) and everyone loves the green.

I went to Tiffany's on Saturday to show it to the salesguy who loves tsavorites. Sadly he'd left so I thought I'd try on some wedding-bands. The salesgirl called over the manager to have a look at it. He asked me if he could have a proper look, so I handed it too him. He said it was one of the most beautiful rings that he'd seen in a long time, which was nice. The lights in there had made it look incredible though - the sparkle off the tsav was amazing.

What really made me laugh was a couple standing next to me who were having a good look while I was trying the bands on. The girl says to her FI - Oh my God, that's exactly what I would like, much more than a diamond. So her FI asks the salesgirl if they could have a look at one of those please. The salesgirl's face was a picture. (My FI says I should have offered to have one made for them and charged them a Tiffany pricetag)

It did make my day!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
That Tiff''s story is priceless! I had that happen with my wedding dress. Brought it into a David''s Bridal to have it gussied up with the proper sash, veil, etc. and all these brides kept saying "I''d like to try her dress on..." and they had to say "oh we dont sell that dress." I think you should have loitered around Tiff''s outside and offered your services as a jewelry design consultant! You could make a tidy little side biz over there Pandora, given the slim pick''ins you describe in the UK ering selection. Add on 20% for your fee and voila! What a fun way to make money!
27.gif
31.gif
28.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 1:54:44 PM
Author: surfgirl
That Tiff's story is priceless! I had that happen with my wedding dress. Brought it into a David's Bridal to have it gussied up with the proper sash, veil, etc. and all these brides kept saying 'I'd like to try her dress on...' and they had to say 'oh we dont sell that dress.' I think you should have loitered around Tiff's outside and offered your services as a jewelry design consultant! You could make a tidy little side biz over there Pandora, given the slim pick'ins you describe in the UK ering selection. Add on 20% for your fee and voila! What a fun way to make money!
27.gif
31.gif
28.gif
Exactly what I am up to actually!
28.gif

I've got a couple I'm doing right now and some possibles on their way (all my friends, colleagues etc have reached the "getting engaged" age).

One of the reasons that I'm doing my FGA. I also have a very good friend who is a Venture Capitalist who has made a serious offer to set me up in business - I've said I want to get qualified first (I have worked in the industry for 2 years, but that was a while back - and at the QVC type product level) and it will take me 18 months minimum, and I want to watch the economy over the next year - luxury goods in a possible recession are a problem, but I'm very excited at the prospect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results