shape
carat
color
clarity

Pandora II and Chrono please read

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Today, I went back to the same jeweler I mentioned in my other thread. I was feeling good after both of your thoughts. I needed some charms removed, a ring guard, my rings cleaned, a necklace''s chain removed and a new one placed on the charm (I brought in an old chain).

In under 30 minutes, all of this was done. The jeweler let me play with the rings, talked about a made to order ring, and he told me how cute my daughter is....which is true!!

I left the store and thought, OMG, I didn''t pay for any of this work. So I went back in and he said,"No charge". And to me that is worth a lot. With so many businesses going under, I feel good about going to a local person. I feel lucky I know someone I can trust AND I got to play with pretty rings today!!
36.gif

Thanks for talking me off the ledge the other day. Sending 100 facet hugs your way!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
What a nice man!

I''m so glad you didn''t fly off the handle, but took some time to think before you said anything. What you experienced today was one of the upsides of paying a premium for a B&M store.
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely post, bookworm! It made me smile.
35.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s so sweet; these are the little extras that you get for paying a little more to a local jeweller. He''ll be able to do minor repairs, cleaning and etc for very little cost to you. It''s good to develop such a relationship in case something happens to any of youy jewellery - need resizing, tightening prongs, lost melee, etc. I am very glad everything worked out well in your favour.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results