shape
carat
color
clarity

**Paging Mingagreen*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is, it''s very slightly thinner than a nickel. :) Hope this helps!

Nickelshot.jpg

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Treysar,
I had already been an admirer of your ring before... this is the first time I''ve seen the side view -- WOW. That is so fabulous. Definitely one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
oh thank you - that is so nice! Hey - I wouldn''t mind wearing your "HEADLIGHT" - in your avatar - what a beauty! Is there a link to more pics?

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
PS - holy huge and pretty ring - i just saw your DT post - it is really amamzing!! Like, having it''s own zip code huge.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2005 9
6.gif
3:30 PM
Author: treysar
oh thank you - that is so nice! Hey - I wouldn''t mind wearing your ''HEADLIGHT'' - in your avatar - what a beauty! Is there a link to more pics?
Thank you! I need to take some good pics and post here. But, there are pics on "the other forum" under something like "headlights ring pictures".

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I''m Here!!!! Thank you so much Trysar! That is a great comparison, good idea! And yes your ring is georgeous from the side too!. I went to look at the wax yesterday and they are making the "halo" tighter, so the pave will be fairly close to the center stone and since the diamonds I am using for the pave'' are about 2 points they can''t make the band skinnier!!!! It''s going to be beautiful but I am nervous. they are being VERY patient w/ me and accomodating me, they are actually remaking the wax! SO, a few more trips to the city and I shall have a wonderful ring!
36.gif

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I just looked at a nickel, THAT IS THIN!!!!
19.gif

storm024

Rough_Rock
Treysar-

Your ring is gorgeous. I found the original thead, but I would stil love to see more pics! Especially, a closer view of this pic.
neweringsidepic.JPG

And also, another pic of the view you have shown in this thread. It''s so unique. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results