shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Mercoledi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I was just poking through my colorless tourmaline thread and I realized that I never saw your last post:

"That''s a really neat stone. Is it pure silver, or does it have some kind of secondary? How does the brilliance compare to your topaz? Is it for the wedding necklace?

Did I ask enough questions????"

It has a slight peach secondary, so it shows a bit like a warm "M" or other low colored diamond. The brilliance is about the same as the topaz, and looking back at those pictures now, I really didn''t do such a great job of taking pictures of it. As with most Barry cushions, there is a 4 petaled flower in the middle of it that doesn''t show in any of the pics. It seems to pick up any color that''s in the area around it--many of my pictures show blue tones in the stone, but it''s because our walls are blue gray, and the decor except for our wood floors, are white, blue, teal, silver, gray and black.

It is not for my wedding necklace--although that blue zircon and the two white topazes are. I may not end up using the big topaz, so we''ll see what happens there. I''m getting some kind of custom quote for that hopefully within the week, and I may end up asking for help and opinions on that.

And no! Feel free to ask more!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results