shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Angel7 - Saturday''s Game Plan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
A productive Saturday .. That sounds like such an oxymoron to me today ... I didn''t do much at all and I''m totally okay with it.
3.gif
Good for you ... glad you got your honey a little pressie. Very thoughtful yet practical. I''m sure he''ll love it! I hope he puts it to good use too. I also hope that he doesn''t turn into an Italian nightmare and start speaking with a horrible accent and driving you nuts. I got my bf a Spanish CD so he could learn before we went to Mexico ... It was more comic relief than anything else. He didn''t learn much at all but it was fun. I don''t speak Spanish either so I guess I should have borrowed the CDs. Hey pretty fancy that you speak Italian fluently. I would love to be able to speak another language fluently. I speak French and can understand it but only in limited quantities. Here we have to study French in school so, having been out of school for a while, a lot of my knowledge has dropped off.

Woohoo! Big tax rtn!
22.gif
36.gif
What''s not to love. Paying more bills means that there will be less stress on him, which means that maybe he will feel less pressure and will regain his vim and vigor about finding the perfect ring for you ... yes? Your cynicism kills me. It''s so funny. I''m telling you. You will have that ring before you know it ... regardless of what he''s saying.

I''m not that worried about the job. Everything happens for a reason and works out as it should etc. I just want everything to play out so I can settle down and focus on my future with my honey. I know that I can "make" a future for us by taking the bulls by the horn and making things happen, so to speak, but honestly right now it just doesn''t feel as though that is the right thing to do. I just want to try to practice some patience, not easy for me, by the way, and let the chips fall as they may. I just hope that when the "chips" fall, there will be a lot of them.
22.gif
(bad pun ... sorry)

You keep making me laugh with your negativity ... "Good thing since I will never be wearing one!" ... Sounds like something I would say that would make my family or friends gasp.
6.gif
I totally get you. I know how you feel so not gasping over here ... just laughing along with you and your total frustration with the bf not doing things the way you want them done. Why are we so transparent but nobody gets us?
25.gif

I am really getting excited about seeing my Boogie next weekend. I am trying not to though b/c he''s going through a pretty rough time right now. His grandma is pretty sick and may pass this week and he is upset and worried about his dad. If she passes, he will be going to the funeral so we may not even be able to follow through with our plans for next weekend so don''t want to build it up too much. In the scheme of things it really does seem insignificant, considering what''s going on, right? I''m so sad for him b/c things don''t get him down easily yet he''s pretty down in the dumps. I wish I could fix it for him but I can''t so all I can do is just be there. He voiced his concern that everytime he has something in his head to do etc something bad keeps coming up and throws him off. He doesn''t usually sound frustrated but I think it relates to him trying to do the whole proposal thing "perfectly" so he is stressing himself out ... does that sound familiar to you or like someone else you know? I''m telling you, it''s a guy thing. Anyways, I''m praying for him and his grandma and the family and I hope that she pulls through or that, if she passes, she will be in peace.

Sorry for the depressing post ... On the upside, I''ve been on PS most of Saturday and been checking out jewelry last night and today ... Not going to buy anything but it sure is fun getting ideas. I laughed at myself last night ... Came home and had pizza and tequila with 7up ... I highly recommend it ... made the week go away pretty quick. I was going to have a nice glass of wine and said forget it ... give me the hard stuff. Oh well ... maybe the jewelry intervention isn''t the only one in my future? (j/k)

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I don''t know how I stayed away from PS this long. It''s just been crazy with work and I think I''ve just been a little out of it!
3.gif

Hope all is well with you!

I''m so sorry about bfs grandma. Any updates on her? I will keep them in my prayers for you. Yes, with all that is going on with his family V-day and gifts and jobs just seem so insignificant and I can understand his worrying etc. I hope he is doing ok and regardless of what happens, I hope you get to see him very soon!
1.gif

Ha, please..he already speaks with a bad accent when he is mimicking my relatives! I know he''ll never use it, I''ll keep you posted! If he doesn''t I think I''m just going to have to brush up on my Italian!
27.gif

Oh god I am the most cynical person you will ever meet! Optimism? What''s that? I''ve never heard of it and never use it!
38.gif
I come from the camp, something is always going to go wrong. Can''t help it..it''s been a pattern in my life!
39.gif

Regarding your job, I completley understand. At the moment you just want nature to take its course and where fate takes you, you will trust it! I think that''s a GREAT attitude!
36.gif

Ohh tequila..you are too much for me. I would puke everywhere!
face21.gif
I''m a Vodka gal!
31.gif

I hope you have a great day today. (I am not looking foward to my day, I am starting it off with my yearly exam if you know what I mean!) I DREAD that appointment every year! Just not fun!
14.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hiya! Good for you that you were able to stay away for a couple of days. I wish I could ... unless I really have something to do, I keep finding myself drawn back to the lair. I know that you aren''t really feeling PS lately b/c of the whole ring thing so no need to apologize at all. I hope that you will be feeling more yourself soon.

No updates on the bfs grandma. Thanks for your prayers. That is so sweet. I will let him know. I should still be seeing him this weekend fingers crossed so.... and, just for you ... I will be getting a manicure. I know, in my heart, that he won''t be proposing this weekend b/c it''s just not his style and there is too much stuff going on but it makes me happy to get one and when I look at my nails I can think about how silly we are.

Too funny ... I bet he does speak with a bad accent. What a brat! Were you born there or did your parents just raise you to speak Italian at home etc. It sounds like a fun language. I wish I could get motivated to learn it too ... I would also love to visit Italy. Have you been? If so, where and where was your favorite place? I sure hope he learns Italian ... maybe if he does, he can take you to Italy to propose?
31.gif
That''s what happened to my coworker ... He took her to Italy and proposed on the rooftop of their hotel. It sounded so sweet!
No, my dear ... I don''t think that you are the MOST cynical person in the world ... you have some pretty hefty competition on this side. I can be horrible too. Actually, my "snarkiness" is such a part of my personality that I almost consider it a sort of sense of humor. You either like it or you don''t. Optimism? What''s that? ... is right! It''s wasted energy is what it is. Actually, I am really trying to be better with the whole thinking positive thoughts etc b/c I do believe that in many ways we do create our destiny, therefore, I better make it a good one, right? It may not work but, heck, it''s worth a shot, right?

Tequila was a great idea for me ... I only had a small drink but it did the trick. I felt like such an alcoholic for going straight for the To-kill-ya, however, it just seemed more appealing on Friday night after a long week. Don''t get me wrong ... I like vodka too ... just didn''t have any on me and I love, love, love Patron Silver tequila. It is just so smooth and doesn''t "feel" like Tequila. With some 7-up it just tastes like yummier 7-up with a kick. Try it ... I''m telling you!

Oh gosh!
23.gif
I hope that your "appointment" went well. I dread it too ... to the point that I avoid it at all costs. You are such a good girl for going. After that is over, I hope you have a fantastic day as well!

Oh ... I saw your post about the mineral makeup ... How do you like the new stuff?

A year ago or so I tried Jane Iredale Mineral makeup and it was okay but it didn''t give me the kind of coverage that I wanted and my skin tends to be oilier so by the end of the day I would look like there was an oil slick on my face. It was sick and I was shiny. My skin is not super oily but it made it feel like it was. I''ve been thinking about the Bare Minerals. Would you recommend it? Did you find it made you shiny or do you have dry skin?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 3:49:49 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

Hiya! Good for you that you were able to stay away for a couple of days. I wish I could ... unless I really have something to do, I keep finding myself drawn back to the lair. I know that you aren''t really feeling PS lately b/c of the whole ring thing so no need to apologize at all. I hope that you will be feeling more yourself soon.
No, the ring has nothing to do with not being on PS. I''ve just really been out of it with this whole job thing! I''m just been demotivated and just kinda bumming around lately. I never bring my laptop home from work anymore so I can''t really go online! We just bought a computer so I should be ok now. Just been bummed about having to find a new job and stuff and just been out of it! I''m so over the ring thing. Shouldn''t have gotten exctied in the first place!
38.gif

No updates on the bfs grandma. Thanks for your prayers. That is so sweet. I will let him know. I should still be seeing him this weekend fingers crossed so.... and, just for you ... I will be getting a manicure. I know, in my heart, that he won''t be proposing this weekend b/c it''s just not his style and there is too much stuff going on but it makes me happy to get one and when I look at my nails I can think about how silly we are.
Well no news is good news in this case right? Hope she''s still ok. Ha ha..manicure! See there is that LITTLE part of you that thinks he MAY do it!
31.gif
36.gif

Too funny ... I bet he does speak with a bad accent. What a brat! Were you born there or did your parents just raise you to speak Italian at home etc. It sounds like a fun language. I wish I could get motivated to learn it too ... I would also love to visit Italy. Have you been? If so, where and where was your favorite place? I sure hope he learns Italian ... maybe if he does, he can take you to Italy to propose?
31.gif
That''s what happened to my coworker ... He took her to Italy and proposed on the rooftop of their hotel. It sounded so sweet!
No I was born here. My parents were both off the boat. My whole family really is. So they always spoke Italian when I was growing up and that''s how I learned however now it''s slipping a bit! Yes, I''ve been to Italy twice and can''t wait to go back. I love Rome. It''s a great city..life is just so different there...A propsoal in Italy would be beautiful! We were going to go to Italy this summer but now with this whole job thing I put the halt on that right away. Way too much money. We are thinking maybe a mini-cruise just because we are both so depressed and angry with this crappy snow weather! It just won''t stop. Just need something to look foward to you..you know? Just not sure if it''s wise while I should be saving and looming on unemployement to go on a cruise!
33.gif

Oh gosh!
23.gif
I hope that your ''appointment'' went well. I dread it too ... to the point that I avoid it at all costs. You are such a good girl for going. After that is over, I hope you have a fantastic day as well!
HORRIBLE DAY yesterday. For some odd reason I switched from a PPO to HMO and of course the doc I went to yesterday was not in the right "network" and I couldn''t see her. I wish someone would have told me that when I made the appointment! It was so frustrating! YOu really get yourself psyched up and ready for that appointment and then NOPE. So now I have a new appointment with a new doctor next week so I have yet another week to dread. I HATE going!

Oh ... I saw your post about the mineral makeup ... How do you like the new stuff?
I didn''t buy the new stuff. Don''t know if I''m going to cuz you can only order it online and they keep shipping it to you month after month. I hate those kind of things. The bare minerals works great, I just got sucked into their damn infomercial!

A year ago or so I tried Jane Iredale Mineral makeup and it was okay but it didn''t give me the kind of coverage that I wanted and my skin tends to be oilier so by the end of the day I would look like there was an oil slick on my face. It was sick and I was shiny. My skin is not super oily but it made it feel like it was. I''ve been thinking about the Bare Minerals. Would you recommend it? Did you find it made you shiny or do you have dry skin?
My friend uses Jan Iredale. I need coverage...I have DRY DRY DRY skin. I would recommend BM. I know many people with Oily who use it. Give it a try!
Did you think of a gift for bf yet? When is he coming in? Hmm wonder what you are getting?
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Good morning, Miss Paula!

I''m happy to see your update. I''ve been worried about you. I''m so sorry that the whole job thing is stressing you out. It''s horrible b/c you have no sense of control. Are you still recovering from the shock and sort of feeling pissy about the whole thing ... I know I would be ... or have you started looking for other jobs yet? Chicago is a decent job market, isn''t it? I know it''s a hassle and a huge pain in the @$$, however, at least there are jobs out there, right? ... and good ones too? Do you know? Who would you be interested in working for? If you don''t want to answer, that''s fine ... If you do, I would love to be able to assist you in whatever way I can.

No news is good news, indeed. I don''t think she''s okay or ever will be ... She''s on life support and now it''s just a matter of time. It''s horrible for everyone to be on pins and needles like this. The bf is just waiting for news as to when he should book a trip etc. ... Thanks for your thoughts though. It''s so sweet of you.

Yes, yes ... The manicure. There is a little part of me that thinks, maybe, however, the brain in me knows, no. I will update you though. I don''t know where I would find a computer over the weekend, however, I will update you if there is any news.

I love that! I''ve never been to Italy. Boo hoo. I love that your family raised you entrenched in Italian culture. It makes such a difference when you are familiar with your roots. I was born in Jamaica but grew up here. I understand what you are saying about the money thing but maybe as a treat to yourselves after you get situated in a new job, you can plan a Meditteranean cruise. Wouldnt'' that be great?! I would love to go to Greece as well. Love, love, love it! Do you think that that would be your perfect proposal? In Italy or just a cozy home or dinner proposal? It''s so lame that I think about this but just curious ... I have no idea about mine. Haven''t thought about it like that. I know I think I''d prefer something private but other than those details ... not sure about much.

I''m sorry to hear about your doctor''s appt. That sucks! Why is it that doctor''s offices so ineffiicient at times? Why waste everyone''s time? Why not just cover the basics in a prescreen call and move on with it? So annoying. At least you know you are being responsible with your health and that after next week, it will be taken care of and you won''t have to go for another year.

Great info ... I will try the Bare Minerals and see what I think ... Thanks for the tip!

I''m leaving on Friday after work to drive down to see the bf ... we have an appt with Mary on Saturday and we''re supposed to be staying in a fancy schmancy boutique hotel we''ve been wanting to stay at for a while this weekend. Yay! ... Other than the gift of seeing me *tee hee* I don''t have anything except for 2 cards yet. Yep, 2 cards. I loved them both and couldn''t decide b/n the 2. I''m stressing now about what to get him. I think maybe just a nice dinner or something. Not sure. Maybe we''ll go shopping and he''ll see something he wants and I''ll nab it for him. So confused. Aggh!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!
Yes it''s sunk in but I''m still going through the emotions. I''m mad, I''m sad..I''m just crabby today. It just stinks and I''ve never had to deal with this in a position before. It''s hard being at work and working on projects when I know I''m not going to see the end result..you know? I don''t think the job market is all that strong at the moment. I haven''t started applying anywhere yet. I''m having HR review my resume and waiting for them to get back to me. Ideally, I would love to work for a large company again and stick with Marketing that has SOME creative aspects to it. Sears Coporate is down the street from me and I would love to work there. They have a bunch of job postings, but they NEVER call back! God the job search is very frustrating! I''m just in a blah funk!
face19.gif
Thanks for listening!

Oh I''m sorry. Just waiting like that is the worst. My heart goes out to him!
emrose.gif

I know you don''t believe me but I TOTALLY think it''s going to happen this weekend! Call me crazy!!!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see a post on Monday to see! Have fun with Mary and just have a great great weekend!!
36.gif

A mediterrean cruise would be unbelieveable. Ohh I would LOVE to visit some Greek Islands! To be honest, I''ve never thought of what a "perfect" proposal would be. I always thought it would happen downtown since I LOVE it down there...who knows! I definitley want something private, just us. I don''t have to stress about that any time soon!
27.gif
3.gif

Ohh Jamaica! That is cool! I''ve never been. Do you go back a lot?

I love the 2 card thing. I do that a lot. Especially if I find one funny and one sad.

Ok you are going to love this: I went to the mall on my lunch and just happened to walk by a Bailey, Banks & Biddle. I''m like why not, I''m here...So I go in and wait forever and I tried on the Ritani Endless love (without halo) and it did nothing for me! It was pretty but just kinda blah for me! Do you think my love for rings has been diminished by my unemployement induced funk? Could it be? I just tried on that one and was done! I didn''t even care to look! Crazy right?
32.gif
Maybe it''s just because I am SO OVER looking for rings? Whatever I get is what I get? Who knows! I should go see a doctor..I think I need mental help! The rings didn''t excite me!!!!!!!!!
23.gif

What will we do with me next?

When are you back from your trip? Monday?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I know. It absolutely stinks to "lose" your job even if it was one that you didn''t really like. Of course you''re running the gamut of emotions ... It''s much better to be in control of that decision than to have someone else make it for you. I can imagine its hard getting motivation to complete any of your projects or job tasks etc b/c what''s the point, right? It''s going to be your hard work and then someone else will reap the benefit and you won''t even know how it turns out? So frustrating b/c you don''t have a choice. You have to do it but there''s just nothing in it for you anymore ... apart from personal satisfaction with doing the best that you can do but sometimes, at times like these, that even dwindles. I think that what you are feeling/experiencing is completely normal and you shouldn''t have to feel bad about it. You are in a funk for a reason, period. When the silver lining on that cloud starts to show itself, you will come out of your funk and start progressing towards your action plan. I don''t know you well, however, of this, I am certain. I don''t think that you are a "wallower" and will just sit there and not do anything. When you are good and ready, you will move on and not look back.

I''m surprised to here that about Chicago. I always think of it as big things happening there since a lot of companies have their Head Offices etc ... and we, of course, can''t forget Miss Oprah. Doesn''t she employ the entire state?
3.gif
Having HR review your resume is a great idea! Hopefully they will be able to provide you with some tips that you will find helpful on your job search and that will help your resume be more enticing to potential employers. I''m telling you, if you are stuck or just interested, I''ll try and see what I can find out from my cousin for you as that may be something you can follow up with/on? I think he used to work with Office Max in Marketing so he should still have some connections there as well. SEARS is such a large organization that I''m sure that there is such a load of bureaucracy to plow through with the hiring process and this may explain why they haven''t returned your calls ... nothing personal. I''m sure that when you are least expecting it, they will call you. The job search SUCKS ... have I mentioned that already. .... totally feeling your pain. Actually, I''m living vicariously through you in a way, hoping that I won''t have to be doing the same in the next couple of months.

A Meditteranean cruise would be so incredible. Can you imagine 2 weeks combining both a cruise and some land travel. That would be perfect. You could get to see all the places over there that you''ve wanted to see a while in the lap of luxury on a cruise ship. I keep trying to sell the bf on a cruise but he''s not trying to have it. He is scared of getting one of those weird viruses that people have been getting on cruises lately or of being killed on a cruise ship and tossed into the ocean. He''s definitely been watching too much 20/20 or Primetime of something. Super paranoia! Anyways, if I can avoid him watching some of the TV propaganda about cruises, I''m sure that I can get him to go.
31.gif

I love the idea of your downtown proposal. I''m sure your bf knows and has the perfect place down there picked out. Do you have a favorite place downtown? I love the Miracle Mile where they have all the art on the street and all the pretty benches etc. I''m not sure if you still have those but when I was there a few years ago, they did. Loved them... even took some pics.
9.gif

I go back to Jamaica every now and then. Last time I was there was 2005 for my grandma''s funeral. It is gorgeous there and my bf and I always have such a great time. I still have lots of family there but sometimes when we go, we just go to the resort area and hide from everyone so that we can get to relax and enjoy a vacation like normal tourists. It''s horrible but if family knows we are there then we are all over the place visiting people and don''t get a chance to relax. We have only donw that once but I hope to do it sometime again. I''m so bad.
27.gif

I think our love of the 2 card thing is just another indicator of our total lack of decisiveness. It''s the easy way out.
3.gif
Sometimes card really are just too good to pass up but they don''t express everything that we wanted to say in one card. 2 cards is perfect.
25.gif
Besides, he is the superstar at card selection. His cards are always so thoughtful and beautiful that it''s hard for me to keep up. I have no idea how he does it.
How fun! A BBB lunch break. I''m totally jealous! Don''t worry, what you have is curable. Your love of rings is not over. It''s just that the receipt of your ring is no longer right around the corner in your mind, therefore, you are coping with it by rejecting jewelry.
3.gif
Once you know the ring hunt is back on, you''ll be in there like white on rice. The Endless Love is gorgeous but your Michael B is just so incredible that I''m sure many another setting would pale in comparison. That could be another reason that you had no interest. Other than that, the practical side of you is trying to cope with the whole looming unemployment scenario, therefore, I''m sure that there is some sort of internal mechanism that shuts down your Leo tendencies in times like these. That has to be it, right?

I''m back on Monday. I will have a great, great time! I will fill you in on any and all details! I promise. Any plans for you this weekend?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY SACHA!

Thank you for the job support! Yes it totally sucks and I have 0 motivation. I’ll just keep trucking as long as I can to get those paychecks! J If your cousin does know of anything, please let me know. That would be great!

I have not heard of these cruise viruses..uh ho..now you have me worried! I am so paranoid about everything!

I love everything about downtown. Love Navy pier..I just love standing on the streets and looking up and being in all that hustle and bustle. I love being on the lake…there is so much to love! Yes, Miracle Mile is fab!

Yes, you need a vacation from family sometimes so I can totally relate to you keeping it quiet that you are in Jamaica. What a great home to go back and visit! I’m quite jealous!

Lack of decisiveness? Us? NO WAY!
31.gif
Ohh he’s a good card picker? He just keeps getting better and better! I can’t complain, bf got me a good card this year.
We exchanged gifts last night cuz he was so excited to give me mine! I open it up and it was a GPS system, I was SO excited cuz I wanted one for Xmas! So I open it and inside are 2 blue Tiffany boxes! I was like oh wow! So I got a bracelet and matching earrings! He did such a good job! (I told him, wow this is new for you and he completely agreed!). I love them they are so pretty and delicate. I attached a pic from their website; I’ll attach the pics I took later. He loved his gifts and put the Italian CD in the computer right away! He came down quizzing me, it was so funny!

I am totally rejecting ering jewleery, you are right! Something is just not right with me. My brain is just off, emotions off. This job thing is killing me!

You are going to have a GREAT weekend! Can’t wait to hear all about it! What will I do all weekend? Oh I’ll be on pins and needles!!!!

36.gif
35.gif

vdaywithmeandtiffany.JPG

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Happy Valentine''s Day, Miss Paula!
emlove.gif

Wowwee! 2 blue Tiffany boxes!!
36.gif
What a lucky girl you are! I love, love, love, love your pearl earrings and bracelet! I''m seriously jealous over here. You''ve got to be kidding me ... you thought he wouldn''t do well ... I have to disagree, my friend, he outdid himself. They are gorgeous. You know that you cannot get away with a stock pic from the website.
38.gif
I need handpics and neck pics and all of that. I''m not playing with you ... tapping toe impatiently.

No problem! I''m so happy to be able to help you in anyway possible. I know that it is hard and so so frustrating when you are going through job stuff like this. I will contact my cousin ASAP and get back to you ... Any particular line I should tell him your are interested in or specialize in? Don''t worry ... You''ll keep getting a paychq. Maybe even a bigger one than expected!

Cruise viruses are pretty horrible ... It''s the Norwalk Virus that I''m referring too. Pretty rough stuff and contagious too. Do''nt want any piece of that but I would love to go on a cruise!

I love how you guys exchanged presents last night. So sweet. How did he know to pick the bracelet and earrings? Did he get any hints when you guys were there or did he do it all by himself? I am really, really impressed if he did! I''m so glad he liked his presents as well. Don''t complain when he starts trying to speak Italian all the time.
25.gif
I love it when people like their gifts so much that they use them right away!

Thanks for being excited about my weekend. I will be excited about getting back to you as well ... especially to let you know if I behaved at the jewelry store or not.
23.gif
Now you know how I felt when I was waiting for updates for you on the weekends. Your turn ... ha ha!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I love them too, they are great! No hints from me, he did it all on his own! The only thing I''ve been saying is that I need to start buying myself higher quality earrings because the cheapy ones are turning my first earring hole green/black!
emotion-41.gif

But other than that, this is all him! I am very proud! He''s getting better! Must be my annoying nagging about his horrible gift giving!
31.gif
Tonight we are doing nothing. We have dog tranining.
7.gif
Maybe dinner this weekend.
I took pics last night, I will post them later tonight!

Sorry boss is calling (damn work) so I will run for now but will be back later!..
I''m very excited about your weekend! I''m thinking big things!!!!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Nagging works! I knew it ... that''s why I have perfected the art.
9.gif
I don''t think I''ll be getting anything nearly as lovely as 2 Tiff boxes, however ... I can live through you and enjoy yours!

Dog training ... how romantic.
25.gif
How is your doggie doing? Good at being trained or not so much?

I just emailed my cousin to inquire .. I wasn''t sure what to tell him. I said something about opportunities in the Marketing dept ... creative input etc etc ... I''ll see what he comes back with. Is there anything else I can tell him if he has questions?

I hope to talk to you later but ... if not, have a fantastic weekend and I will try to check in if I can. Thanks for the support and excitement ... It gives me the warm and fuzzies. You really are an
12.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 3:45:21 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Nagging works! I knew it ... that's why I have perfected the art.
9.gif
I don't think I'll be getting anything nearly as lovely as 2 Tiff boxes, however ... I can live through you and enjoy yours!

Dog training ... how romantic.
25.gif
How is your doggie doing? Good at being trained or not so much?

I just emailed my cousin to inquire .. I wasn't sure what to tell him. I said something about opportunities in the Marketing dept ... creative input etc etc ... I'll see what he comes back with. Is there anything else I can tell him if he has questions?

I hope to talk to you later but ... if not, have a fantastic weekend and I will try to check in if I can. Thanks for the support and excitement ... It gives me the warm and fuzzies. You really are an
12.gif
Short meeting..I'm back!
I think you'll be getting much more than some tiffany boxes! I'm envisioning a Simon G box!
emsmile.gif
9.gif

Dog training is no fun. I have no desire to go. She is NOT good at being trained! Poor thing, we get so frustrated at her when really it's our fault.
Thanks much! That's really all I've been looking under Marketing/Advertising/Marketing Comunications...if he has some questions sure..can't think of anything else at the moment! Thanks again!
Any word on grandma?
You are welcome! What time to you leave tomorrow?

ETA - Totally forgot to tell you, I'm obsessing over something new now. Do I want 6 prong? I was seeing on a thread that the 4 prong makes it look more "square" and I kinda agree. Great, so now do I want 6? I'm a nut job, I'm a nut job, someone with a big net needs to come take me away!
26.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oh my ... I forgot that tomorrow is Friday ... I will talk to you tomorrow then... I must be losing it ... I guess I''m getting more excited than I realized.
26.gif

Oh poor sweetheart. Is she terribly naughty? Why does she have to go training? Just normal training or behavioral issues.

Marketing/Advertising/Marketing Communications ... okay. He asked what company you work for ... If you don''t mind sharing, I will let him know.

No word on grandma. Poor guy is just so sad. I hate it ... I wish I could make it all better for him but I can''t. Just sucks.

6 prong, huh? Funny! So have I!! I got my mom a diamond in a WF 4 prong simple setting for xmas and I''ve been thinking about it and thinking the same! A 6 prong might have been nicer ... Still undecided but I have been thinking about it. My own setting is 4 prongs. Oh gosh! I really hope I love it as much as I always have when it comes time for me to actually get it and wear it. It''s just so awful but I sometimes find my mind wandering to ... what would "xyz" setting look like. Agghh. Horrible.

I hope they don''t come to get you b/c that means that I too would be within reach of that net.
6.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
You must be excited if you lost track of the days!
She''s a lab so she is VERY hyper. She''s turning 3 next month and she still acts like a puppy! Her worst trait is that she jumps on everyone as soon as they walk through the door and that MUST stop. We are trying but so far, no luck!
38.gif
She did good tonight though!
Hope your Vday night was more exciting than mine!
I can''t believe you are thinking 6 prong too! We are crazy, guess I will have to try on some more than!
Yes we will talk before you go! Can''t wait to hear all about it! Ok, posting pic of Tiffany stuff.
Sorry, kinda rushing..I have so much laundry to do and I hear the damn machine beeping at me!

tiffanyvdayfunearrbrac.jpg.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them! Thanks so much for the pics! You are the most spoiledest
25.gif
Valentine ever! Give him a clap for me. He really did great. They are lovely on you! Where are you going to wear them first? Work tomorrow or somewhere special on the weekend?

I''m sure your lab, Sierra??? right? Is super sweet so she gets away with being hyper. Naughty girl. I guess she is just too big now to jump on people and get away with it. I''m glad she did well ... I''m sure with continued practice that she will learn. she just prefers her naughty ways. Don''t we all?
3.gif

On a more serious note ... I totally understand. I was bitten badly by a big Rottie aptly named Spike when I went to Zimbabwe for a friend''s wedding, so I''m all for dog training or at least owner control. It''s a crazy story but needless to say, I am still a little leery of big dogs.

My Vday was definitely not exciting. I did go for my mani and pedi and that was great and grabbed some dinner with a friend but that was about it. My nails looked great for about 5 mins. I hate that! I smudged one already. Grr! I knew I should have just gotten clear polish. Aggh!

If you do decide to go trying on 6 prong pretties this weekend, please, please do take pics.

Thanks again for posting the pics ... I love, love, love your set!
30.gif

Waiting to hear back from my cousin. I will keep you updated if he has any info.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I am a very spoiled Valentine! Thank you for the compliments. I already wore them yesterday and again today! They are perfect for everyday!
1.gif

Sierra the crazy lab, yes! I can''t believe you got bit. I''m so sorry! I would be scared of big dogs too! I totally understand.
Dammit - I always smudge too! Why can''t we just be patient and wait for them to dry? That''s ok, I''m sure they still look great! What time are you leaving? SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
36.gif

I''m sure I will not be trying on rings this weekend but if I do, I will let you know! I''m really thinking 6 prong. Gosh, thank god I have time cuz I''m crazy!
Great, thanks to cuz and you for all the help!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome. So glad that you are enjoying them and actually wearing them. My mom is the worst. She will not wear or use any gifts that she absolutely loves. She cherishes them and puts them away. What''s the point? So annoying. I always tell her that when she''s not around anymore ... I''ll use them all the time. I''m a horrible child.
25.gif

I''m leaving around 3 my time today ... I''m going to try to scoot out of work earlier than usual. I hate that I''m excited about "that" b/c I know it''s not the right time but for some stupid reason I can''t help it. Acutally, it''s really probably all your fault!
9.gif

I think it''s great that you actually get a chance to wait for a bit now that you have actually done some real shopping b/c this time will/should allow you to really hone in on your preferences and what you would like without the pressure of a time crunch looming over your head, right? You know once you do get started again though ... I''ll be there to enable you all the way!

I will send thanks to my cousin when he gets back to me. I keep laughing to myself thinking ... How am I going to explain how I know you?
33.gif
He might think something''s wrong with me ... Oh well, the rest of my family already does b/c they just don''t understand this PS obsession.

Speaking of that ... How am I going to do without my regular dose of PS this weekend? This is truly pathetic.
40.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Oh your poor mom, she''s just too worried to wear them..sweet but yes I agree, it would annoy me too! Very nice sentiment you gave her about wearing it when she''s gone!
11.gif
9.gif
(Sounds like something I would say to my family members!)

Woo hoo! Glad I got you excited about "that"! I totally think it''s going to happen!!!!! It''s ok to have a little excitement! He''s gotta know you might be thinking "Hmm this weekend could be it!"
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

I know what you are saying. I tell no one about my secret PS addiciton. I really think people would think I''m crazy! BF already does. He saw me posting the Tiffany stuff last night and he''s like..why are you posting that? It''s not blingy or expensive like all the rings on there are. I''m like babe, it''s more than just rings..it''s a love of all jewelery...he just walked away!
38.gif
3.gif

You will be too busy to worry about PS!!! Hmm I wondering if he''s going to give it to your tonight, so then when you go visit Mary on Saturday you''ll have it on and you guys can gush over it. Or maybe he''s going to secretly pick it up tomorrow when you guys are there and then give it to you Saturday night. Ohh or maybe it''s going to propose in the store. Ok now I''m getting a bit goofy..I''ll stop!
27.gif
36.gif

You are back Monday?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I told you that we are alike and completely bad influences on each other.
11.gif
12.gif

No, no, no ... you have it all wrong ... It''s not good that I am excited. I feel so lame. I''ve never been like this. I''m easily excitable yes about random "feel good" things in life but not about waiting for "this" moment. It''s always just been more of a hmmm ... that will be nice when/if it ever happens but my excitement is making me feel like I''m desperate or something. Come on, seriously! We''ve been dating for 14 years ... "where''s the fire?!" We''re not in a rush, obviously but then again maybe it''s b/c I''m getting old now?
25.gif

I made the mistake of sharing my obsession with various people in the family and my mom has come to me, on several occassions and asked if PS is some sort of cult or if it involves with religion etc. It''s pretty funny but I can''t really blame them. I spend so much time on PS and get so into it that, if it was someone else, I would feel the same. No one could possibly be interested in jewelry that much, right?!
28.gif
Anyways, my bf would say the same ... you already know how he feels about my picture being up on here. It made me laugh when you explained how he asked what you were doing. They just DO NOT get it! It''s so cute. They think we''re psycho but they still love us. I wonder what their "inside voice" is saying when they see us on PS all the time?!
19.gif

You know what ... You''re right. I will be too busy for PS and I probably won''t even miss it just b/c he''ll be around regardless of whether or not anything happens. He''s sweet and since we don''t get to be around each other all the time, it''s still a treat to be able to get together and have our own special time. The hotel should be fab too so that should be lots of fun. I believe it has a lovely tub for 2 as well ... I can take a big time relaxing bubble bath and maybe, maybe, if he is well behaved, I will let him join me.
6.gif
I STILL HAVEN''T GOTTEN HIM ANYTHING FOR VDAY! I''m going to hell. I know he got me something and I want to get him something great but am at a complete loss.
38.gif

Your scenarios are too funny. I was laughing at you until I realized that I had run those very same scenarios through my head as well! Losers.
25.gif

Yes, ma''am ... I will be back on Monday and full of tales and maybe some pics.
36.gif

Any plans for the weekend for you? Anything?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
No fire but still, the ring has been purchased so it needs to be done!!!!!!!!!!Plus I'm getting antsy!
27.gif

Ha your mom kills me! That's too funny! Cult! Ha!
9.gif

Have fun and enjoy your time together regardlesss of what happens! YOu NEED to buy him something! Anything!!!! A book? A Frame? A photoalbum? Get too it missy! How long is your drive down?
No plans this weekend! Living vicariously through you!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!! I'll be waiting patiently for any posts!
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: I just got an email from my jeweler lady..this is why I love her:
She's like, Paula..you have to come in and play..we just got a $40,000 Eighternity stone on loan and we just completed a $100K, 5 carat ring! I emailed her back and was like..I'LL BE IN AFTER WORK!
31.gif
How fun! I'm just teasing myself but it's still fun!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I know you''re getting antsy ... I felt the same way when you were shopping!
I know I have to buy him something. Tomorrow... I promise. Those are great ideas. I''ve given him all of the above before, however, no harm in having more than one.
9.gif

My drive is about 2 hrs -- 3 with crossing the border & traffic and all that jazz but all in all, not that long.
Thanks so much for your encouragement and excitement ... It makes everything so much more fun.

Shoot! I wish I lived in Chicago. What a great jeweler!! I would be there with you after work. You have fun and behave! Can you please try and take some pics of those goodies. They must be gorgeous!!!! I can barely see the computer screen b/c I''m envisioning all that diamond bling in its glory. Holy smokes! 5 cts!
3.gif
23.gif
25.gif
6.gif
Nice ... maybe someday?! Tell bf to get on it. Since he wants to delay ... THIS is now what you want.
9.gif
11.gif
27.gif

Have a great weekend and try to have some fun and relax! I''ll catch up with you on Monday ... I promise.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ok it''s Monday..how did it go? TELL ME EVERYTHING!
31.gif
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
You''re a joker!
9.gif
Good morning!

Our weekend was fantastic! Nothing happened
20.gif
... as suspected, however, we still had a great time! I got a fabulous card and a beautiful watch. Even though I have a gorgeous Wittnauer watch that he got me for my 29th bday ... The battery died and I was complaining to him, in passing. Instead of just going to get a new battery, he got me a new watch.
6.gif
It''s a Citizen Eco-Drive -- pretty funny. This way I never need another battery ever. Around the face it has 10 diamonds. He bought the one with the rectangular face instead of a round b/c my other watch has a round face. Now, I love, love, love my other watch so I really don''t want another one but it is a nice watch and I just think that it is so cute that he wanted to make me happy. He really did well. I wasn''t expecting much for Vday so ... lucky me!
9.gif

We went to see Ms. Mary and I left my watch with her so that she could get the battery replaced and shine it up for me to make it look at purdy again. .... Enter the drama! She was telling me about her bling plans for the year ... a stud upgrade and I was like ... let''s see! So she pulls out these 3 ct diamond studs. I try them on ... You know where I am going, right?!! Let me give you a little back story ... I''ve been planning on getting some studs. I''ve been looking at around 1.5 - 1.75 ctw range. This was a great size, I thought. Well, needless to say, I tried on the 3 ctw studs. Guess what I want now!
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
I have to have them. I will commence with selling one kidney and a portion of my liver in order to get these bloody earrings. They are gorgeous! They look perfect in my ear. I cannot stop thinking about them. In fact, I often find myself glazed over daydreaming about them. It''s horrible. I''m traumatized. I think I have PTDD - post traumatic diamond disorder. What is wrong with me?! If I was going to spend so much money on earrings, why didn''t I just get 2 - 2.5 ct diamond for my engagement ring? Anyways, apart from the organ trade, I am actively pursuing money making opportunities b/c I need those earrings ASAP! I know you know how I feel.

I told Mary about what you have been up to and how you love that Michael B setting.
30.gif
I was asking her if she had any in b/c I wanted to see it in person. She said nope but they just had one made for a client for approx $3500 or so and it was gorgeous. I told her that she should tell you about it or at least show you pics of it if she has them. She is out of the office this week going on a Diamond Grading Lab in Portland but she should be back next week. I hope she follows up with you and doesn''t forget.

They wouldn''t even let me get a peek at my ring. Jerks! ... Anyways, we left and were going shopping at other places downtown ... Stopped in at another jewelry store. They had a FAB 2 ct OEC diamond ring. It was so gorgeous. B/c the city is going to be renovating the building and that jewelry place will be shutting down, everything is discounted. They had a beautiful gold citrine cocktail ring w/ a delicate micropave halo that I was dying over and will buy if it is still there and further discounted next month. They also had these neat Jubilee Crown round diamonds. I loved them. The lady who was helping us was incredible and super friendly. She did the GIA course and said that I sounded so knowledgeable about diamonds that I should pursue it. I am going to! I am going to go to the lab that they are having in Seattle at the end of September and I will be signing up for the Diamond grading course this week or next. Mary is on the Board for the Women Jeweler''s Society or something like that so she will be looking into whether or not I can get a scholarship but if I can, that would be fantastic! Either way, I will be taking that course! I am so excited about that!
36.gif

There is just so much to write about ... maybe I will fill you in in increments and then you can ask questions and I will fill in any leftover details.

How was your weekend? How was PS?! Anything new and interesting happen?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh I''m a little sad about the no ring but excited you got a new watch, a new obsession with studs and a new course/education on the horizon!
36.gif
What a weekend!
Ok first let''s start with the watch. Sounds delish! I''m going to need some pictures please!! That was very sweet of him just to get you a new watch instead of the battery..very thoughtful!
emlove.gif

I cannot belive you are now wanting 3 carats studs! You better get some second jobs missy! How about to hold you over you just go get some fakeys until you get that buttload of cash you are going to need!
31.gif
I can imagine how beautiful they must be!! How does bf feel about this new obsession? You are too funny, yes donate blood, sell organs..whatever to get those studs! I agree!!!!
9.gif
I''m sorry they didn''t let you peek at your ring!
14.gif

Ohh thanks, I cannot wait to see those pics!

Ohh your other shopping trip sounds like so much fun!! Did you pick yourself up anything purty?
27.gif

Congrats on taking the course! Tell me more about it! Will it lead to a job change or just something on the side? How exciting!! Congrats to you!!!
36.gif
21.gif

My weekend was fine. I went to the jeweler on Friday night to check out those huge baubles and she let me try on the 5 carat ring...
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
. You should have seent his honker! It was unbelieveable! Beautiful twisted pave setting with a halo..oh man..it took up my whole hand! My setting was sold so I was very sad but my eighternity was stil there..just waiting to be purchased.
39.gif
She is the best lady, she gave me to recruiters she knows (I mentioned that I''ve been down due to losing my job and this bling was just what the doctor ordered) then she emailed me on the weekend with more names! She is such a sweetheart and I will KICK the bfs butt if he just blows her off!
3.gif
Seriously, she''s a gem. (no pun intended!)

I''m glad you had such a great weekend! When will we be seeing bf again?
WATCH PICS MISSY! PRONTO!
9.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Ohh geez ... I''m sorry to disappoint! I knew that you would be disappointed.
7.gif
It was really a great weekend though. My friend who was insistent it was this weekend is disappointed as well but I''m good. Actually, I even think Mary is starting to question what the heck he is up to. Boys! Who knows?!

He is too sweet for getting the watch. I totally didn''t need it but he just wanted to make me happy. So sweet. I should have told him to save his money for those honking studs!
27.gif
I''m concerned about my new watch. The band seems to be scratching. No good. We''re going to have to see what we can do about that. I am super, super, super excited about this GIA Diamond Grading Lab & course. When I pull up all the info on it, I will share it with you. Hey ... maybe you''ll even be able to benefit from stuff I learn. I can''t wait! This way, as I move towards coming down there, it just diversifies my resume a little so that more opportunities might be availalble to me especially if I am interested in going into something jewelry related, right?

Hey, do you think it''s tacked out to have 1.5ers for each ear and only a 1.28 centre stone for an ering right now? I was reading a thread in RT and it appears that it is "standard" for studs to be half the size of the ctr stone??! Weird. That''s just way too small for me. Why bother? Thoughts? Didn''t realize that there was diamond etiquette, so to speak. Whatevs to that though ... I need me some 2.5 - 3.00 studs!
3.gif
I took pics so when I get a chance, I will post them for you. Didn''t take an ear shot though. Darn ... I was so excited I forgot.
38.gif

I cannot do the fakeys. I want the real ones. I have a burning desire. I think that I may start smaller ... Maybe even 1.50 to 2 ctw as I originally thought and then work my way up. She said they will totally upgrade them. Whoo hoo! Too bad they don''t have dishes. If I could get those earrings, I would wash their dishes forever! BF is not excited to learn of my new find. He just sat their and shook his head in disbelief ... but I really believe that he actually saw it too and knows that the 3 cts look better on me ... I usually wear bigger earrings or hoops so ... they just suit me better. Sucka!

I didn''t buy anything from the other jeweler ... yet ...
31.gif
I will be going back in March to see what they still have left and how much of a discount there is on their remaining items. There are a few things I would pick up in a heartbeat if the price is right. That Jubillee Crown diamond, for one would be fab!! I wish I had taken pics of that citrine ring for you. I have never "liked" citrine but I''ve never seen this shade of it before. It was gorgeous! Love it! I also went to Sharper Image and picked up an Ultrasonic Cleaner!
12.gif
Haven''t had a chance to try it out yet but I can''t wait. No more dirty jewelry for me! If you are still interested in looking & learning, see if you can find a Jubilee Crown diamond to look at since you are a fan of the "fancy" round. You might like it. I think it has a smaller crown if I remember correctly so it looks a bit like an Old European Cut diamond but it is different b/c the pavillion section is "ideal" proportions but the top is not b/c of the super small table etc. Really nice and just a tad different but diamond loveliness all the same. I think it was called Jubilee Crown but I''m not positive.

I hope that the course will lead to more schooling, maybe even GG and a career change for me. A Master''s Degree in business management & a Graduate Gemologist designation should make me more marketable, no? Where? Who knows but at least I will have fun learning, right?

Whooohoo to you and your jewelry store visit!!!!! How fun! Did you take pics? I''m so glad you had fun. It sounds like just what the doctor ordered!! I cannot believe how great this lady is! I am so, so, so happy that you found her and that she is taking good care of you. I hope something comes up with regards to a job. Haven''t heard back from my cousin yet but I will update you if/when I hear anything. This woman is a gem ... You better kick his butt to remind him every day. You are smart to keep building that relationship, b/c it will pay off for you in the end if you do decide to go with them as she will likely be inclined to do more for you than she would another customer with who she has not developed rapport, right?

I''ll be seeing the bf this weekend again. He''s in the midst of buying a car and we have some stuff to take care of and ... some sad news ... his grandma passed so he might be heading down South to the funeral.
7.gif
She just passed last night and it''s sad but it is also stressful for him to try and get everything in order and still manage to get down there on less than a week''s notice right. He might not even do it if the airfare is ridiculous due to the short notice. His dad will still be going. Sorry for the downer but I thought you might want to know.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock

Paula -- My cousin just sent me an email asking for me to forward your resume to him. I don''t know how you would like to work this or if you want to ... Let me know.

Maybe we can work something out with Admin to trade numbers or email addresses or something?

I didn''t explain to him that we are "Forum friends". Oh boy ... How am I going to do that?

20.gif

He''s all over it though ... looking into something for you. He''s really terrific with that stuff. Super personable and all about connections and business relationships.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh I am so sorry about grandma. That''s very sad. My thoughts are with him and his family! Even when it''s expected, I think death is still hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can''t wait to see all the pics! Also, I cannot wait to hear where this class will lead! How exciting! Working with diamonds/jewelry..could you ask for a better job? I don''t think so!
36.gif

Sorry your watch is scratching..that''s not good....be careful!

Personally, I would rather have a bigger rock on my hand than in my ear...that''s just me though! I typically like a more dangly earring so I''ve never had a chance to see some mama studs. I''ll have to check them out. 1.5 sound like a good size! Again, those would be bigger than my ering IF I EVER GET ONE!
27.gif

I got the Ultrasonic cleaner about 2-3 X-mas''s ago! Hope you enjoy it! Clean all your bling up!
3.gif

No, I didn''t take any pics. Yes she''s a great lady and I enjoy having a buidling relationship with her.

Glad you are seeing the bf again this weekend!Must be hard not to be able to.

Stil waiting on those pictures!!!!!!
face19.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the kind thoughts. I''m horrible at dealing with death so its hard to know how best to support him but I''m just doing my best and hopefully that is enough.

How is it that your posts are always so much shorter than mine? I''m such a blabber mouth. Please tell me if I''m boring you to death.

The thing about the bigger rock on the hand vs that in the ear is a good point ... I think that for me, I''m okay with I1 for my ear ... not for my finger. These diamonds were absolutely eyeclean I1''s. One had a feather in the table ... feather is white so unless you are looking for it ... can''t see a thing! Gorgeous! I''m also okay with lower color for my ears than for my finger so I can get a larger stone for my ears than I can for my paws b/c it just won''t be as good color/clarity etc. The cut though still has to be up there.

No pics! Are you kidding me?!! No way ... I demand that you go back now (or on your lunch break)
3.gif
and take lots of pics!
11.gif

Not sure what to do about the watch. It appears to not be doing that well. Earlier I had a few scratches and they are just getting progressively worse throughout the day. Not good. Oh geez ... I will have to tell the boy and see what he has to say.

I won''t have pics for you until a little later ... actually maybe tomorrow. I have a meeting tonight and probably won''t have time to take care of all that stuff. Sorry. I''ll get them to you pronto though.
1.gif

Did you see my post above about the resume? I just got another email from my cousin saying:

"I don''t have anything but if I find something I can forward her resume on if I have it. I know someone that works at a public relations firm so I can send it to her."

Interested?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Paula -- Fresh off the presses ...

My cousin just updated me with the following:

"My friend works at Manning Selvage & Lee (MSLPR.com). Tell your friend to check their website. They might have open positions."

I figured I would just give you this info in case you felt uncomfy sharing your resume with a virtual stranger.
32.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I didn''t see your previous post about your cousin! I actually got good news on the job front, another division in our building wants me to come over and it would be a promotion so it''s a perfect smooth transition!
Thanks so much to him and you for the research on the job front! Sorry, that''s why my posts were a bit shorter today. I was in and out of meetings/interviews with the managers! Good news on that front!

I''m still waiting for those pictures!
3.gif

I agree lower color and clarity for the ears is ok!

I''m sorry, I went straight from work and didn''t take my camera. Bad girl!

Be back on in a bit, the bf is yelling at me about something!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results