shape
carat
color
clarity

Padpardscha sapphire and tsavorite toi et moi

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh congrats on executing a stellar design! I think your inspiration rinds out loud and clear and is soooo elegant.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I love it, it’s gorgeous! The proportions are perfect.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! I love it, it’s gorgeous! The proportions are perfect.

Thanks. I love that I can share this with my pricescope family who can appreciate shiny things the way I do!
To everyone else, it’s just another ring. I get a lot of “oy pretty, where’d you get it?” and I never know how to get into explaining my bling addiction.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh congrats on executing a stellar design! I think your inspiration rinds out loud and clear and is soooo elegant.

Thanks! I tried halos in the past but realized I’m just not a halo girl, which made doing a floral design tricky since so many seem to involve pave or halos. But I love how this ring turned out and is keeping with my overall clean and quirky style.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. I love that I can share this with my pricescope family who can appreciate shiny things the way I do!
To everyone else, it’s just another ring. I get a lot of “oy pretty, where’d you get it?” and I never know how to get into explaining my bling addiction.

This is the most accurate representation of my life! :lol:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely gemstones and the design is very unique. Well done. :appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the most accurate representation of my life! :lol:

Yeah sometimes I get lazy and just go “oh I don’t remember where I got it” cause I don’t want to get into it. Most of the time when I get asked “what is it?” and I tell them, they have never heard of it anyways and that turns into just more questions.

Lovely gemstones and the design is very unique. Well done. :appl:

Thanks! I’m sure it’s not everyones cup of tea. But neither am I :p

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! I love the mixed metals and the brushed metal for the flower! Just lovely! I also like your bangle!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! I love the mixed metals and the brushed metal for the flower! Just lovely! I also like your bangle!

Thanks! One of these days I'll have to ask my jeweler if she deals in green or red gold or black golds...hehe

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The light was steaming nicely in the window.
91419EF1-60B4-4DF2-B8CB-34FA9F842AA3.jpeg 3E265EAC-DB06-49AC-B607-39F8E335C277.jpeg 6DA8DDDF-2A14-489A-B067-3AD43CC347D3.jpeg

His name is Orion as a Men in Black reference (the galaxy is on Orion’s Belt) I bought him at an art fair and he is dichroic glass 45969696-22B0-427F-A369-BC0CCA3B6384.jpeg

Great pics! I love the swirling galaxy look to that spider...but I'm feeling a little triggered because spiders give me major heebie jeebies! :confused2: :lol:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics! I love the swirling galaxy look to that spider...but I'm feeling a little triggered because spiders give me major heebie jeebies! :confused2: :lol:

Oh no I’m sorry! Haha I didn’t think he looked realistic enough to be triggering lol. I actually love spiders, they eat the other bugs that are super annoying

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no I’m sorry! Haha I didn’t think he looked realistic enough to be triggering lol. I actually love spiders, they eat the other bugs that are super annoying

No need to appologize. ;)2 I hate everything about spiders! I'm a total baby and start feeling itchy just thinking about them. He is rather cool looking though. :D

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new photos with your spider are GREAT! Love your new PS Avatar. :mrgreen2:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it MTG! I love everything about it, I can see what you are saying about the tilt off the finger. This is a super fun ring to wear on those fingers that sometimes don't get a whole lot of bling love on the pointer finger...Beautiful colors! especially satin finish oval, while its simple in design, its outstanding!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it MTG! I love everything about it, I can see what you are saying about the tilt off the finger. This is a super fun ring to wear on those fingers that sometimes don't get a whole lot of bling love on the pointer finger...Beautiful colors! especially satin finish oval, while its simple in design, its outstanding!

Aw thanks DT! Means a lot coming from you since I always love all your rings and designs. And you're a fellow bezel addict like me!

I debated putting this thread in SMTB so you'd see it, but there's no diamonds in it and it's really a CS ring. So I"m glad you come over to visit!

Personally I think you should start a thread here about your yellow diamond ring :razz: Yellow diamonds are colored stones too!!!

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
I love love love this ring and the saturation is so stunning!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love love this ring and the saturation is so stunning!

Thanks! The pad is such a huge impressive punch of color which holds up well against be strong color of the tsav

Edit: wanted to add the cut is actually really good. Not precision like gene or Barry but quite respectable with no window, decent crown angles, and amazing sparkle. I bought it from Ivan at Adamant Internatinal who was really sweet about sending me 10-15 additional photos and a bunch of videos. I pulled the trigger fast because a well cut and well saturated certified padparadscha over 1 carat is a rare thing to come along

Last edited:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully! So happy for you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully! So happy for you!
Thanks. My first cs adventure was finding a padparadscha and 10 years later I Finally found my holy grail pad. :)

Colored stone hunting definitely involves a lot of patience! Sometimes i get jealous on the Rocky Talky forum on how available diamonds are and how relatively easy it is to do comparison shopping.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The spider is something special, must be an old galaxy, to have so many heavy metals in those stars :dance:. I have been meaning to comment on how spectacular the pad is too, the colour is so saturated -- it is really pretty.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The spider is something special, must be an old galaxy, to have so many heavy metals in those stars :dance:. I have been meaning to comment on how spectacular the pad is too, the colour is so saturated -- it is really pretty.

Orion won’t disclose his age no matter how often I ask. Ah well.

Thanks so much! Nobody outside my pricescope peeps really knows what a pad is and why I love the ring so much. As far as theyre concerned it’s jusy a ring that’s somewhat Christmas themed lol

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I’ve always loved mix metal looks even if some people think it seems dated lol

They are wrong! :lol-2: I love the versatility of mixed metals and your lotus inspired ring is :geek2::geek2::geek2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are wrong! :lol-2: I love the versatility of mixed metals and your lotus inspired ring is :geek2::geek2::geek2:

Thanks!
I’ve always loved the symbology of the lotus as well as the look. It’s reaching out of the muddy and murky and growing towards the light to bloom into something beautiful.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The colors really pop! You had such a clear inspiration for this modern design and it suits you perfectly! I especially like the ring placed on your middle finger. It’s so elegant and fun at the same time!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colors really pop! You had such a clear inspiration for this modern design and it suits you perfectly! I especially like the ring placed on your middle finger. It’s so elegant and fun at the same time!

Thanks! I wanted something more abstract and modern since overall I am not a very girly person. I love admiring all the beautiful halo rings and delicate deco designs here but they’re not me. I thought about doing 4 petals but thought it’s be too “flower” and a pink flower would look too girly to me. I literally own nothing else pink lol. I run around with half my hair shaved and doc marten boots. So I wanted a sleek and kind of edgy lotus interpretation lol. Sounds weird but the heart wants what it wants.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results