shape
carat
color
clarity

Padparadscha Sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 12:48:27 PM
Author: Linda W
Connie,

I would have sent that Topaz back too. The color didn''t sound too nice. I am wearing my new Pad on my wedding ring finger now. The band is wide enough.

If you go to www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com type in JST6 and this is the setting I bought. They are wholesale prices, so I can just imagine how much it would be, if I bought this setting at a jewelery store. Please tell me if you like it. I LOVE it.

Hope you find another Topaz you like.

Linda
I am sure I would LOVE your ring if I could get to it!
29.gif
I can''t find where you put the item# in to search.All I find is the loose stone search.Need directions
33.gif
Would LOVE to see....

I''m not going to look for another Topaz. It was just one of those things, thought it was pretty but not.

Connie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

Try typing that number where the stone should be searched and see what happens. Maybe it would pop up. I LOVE my ring.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 6:06:55 PM
Connie,

Try typing that number where the stone should be searched and see what happens. Maybe it would pop up. I LOVE my ring.

Linda
Nope tried that and it said not found....So glad you LOVE your RING...I want to SEE it.

Connie

nicky newark

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 10:59:36 PM
Author: conitta

Date: 7/16/2006 10:25:37 PM
Hi Connie,

No, I didn''t see it. Was it on Mike''s show? I think I saw it before though. Was it a round Pad with a square Halo around it? If, so I saw it before.

Guess what? I bought another Pad ring from The Natural Sapphire Company. Yes I did. tee hee. It is a 2.24c., set with 38 pts of diamonds The setting is absolutely gorgeous. Remember I told you I wanted a pastel one, well now I got it and a bigger carat weight to boot.

I still have to get that gorgeous 1.33 square cushion set that I bought from GSN. I am thinking of redoing my wedding ring and having it set with my marquise diamond. I don''t know how a jeweler would do it though.

I also bought another .46 pad from The Natural Sapphire Company, when I purchased the new ring. It is little carat weight, but the it is vivid color and perfection.

I keep asking my daughter to get her fanny over her to take pictures for me so I will BUG her again this week
29.gif

What was wrong with the color of your Imperial Topaz?

Linda
Oh Linda you are a bad bad girl.Congratulations
36.gif
I bet it is beautiful and yes get that daughter of yours over there with the camera and ya''ll have a photo shoot.

I wouldn''t know how you would have a cushion and a marquise set together either.Is that what you were saying? Why not have a pendant made of it?Can''t wait to SEE pics!

As for the wedding rings I have a white gold set and a yellow gold set. My white set is a 1ct champagne diamond solitare in a ring guard. I would like to have it reset with a halo of some sort. What is the difference in the halo and Princess DI style?Larger diamonds?They are both diamonds around a center stone. I guess it is a little difference.Whatever I like the diamonds around a colored stone!

The ring on GSN they said was a cushion but it did look round and set in a square halo.It was WOW! The color was really nice. You know it reminded me of the red sapphire.

I just didn''t like the Topaz and it was a darker color on the ends than in the center.Soooo it went back the next day.
31.gif

Connie
Imperial Topaz with dark red ends is a good thing. Most quality stones are darker on the ends.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
29.gif
Well pooh! Wouldn''t you figure but i still did not care for it but thanks for the info.

Connie

donnanwl

Rough_Rock
hi, Linda, you recommandation of the web-site for sapphire is so helpful, do you have any web-site to recommand for ruby? thanks
28.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

No, I''m sorry I don''t.

Why don''t you start a new thread, or type in Ruby in the search engine? I am sure other Ruby fans would love to help you search for a perfect stone.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 6:06:55 PM
Connie,

Linda
Linda,

When are you going to get your daughter over there and get some pictures of your ring? Did you ever get it to come up on the website?Would love to see your ring....! Waiting!!! I know you still LOVE it.

Connie

jackiely

Rough_Rock
Hi all, how do you find the peach color stone from this site? Can we consider it padparadscha?

jackiely

Rough_Rock

I find out the image finally. Remark the peach color stone at 12 o'clock.

resultofmining-sap-july2006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results