shape
carat
color
clarity

Padparadscha Sapphire Search Round 2

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Current thoughts: this one looks like it has more color zones, and it's not as saturated? Also unheated, 3.04ct, Madagascar origin.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
The one in the box is so gorgeous! I absolutely love the color.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
The one in the box is so gorgeous! I absolutely love the color.

Thank you! Impatiently to receive it and take a look! What do you think of the pad pics I just posted btw?

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Impatiently to receive it and take a look! What do you think of the pad pics I just posted btw?

I think it’s quite nice too. I like the colour zoning. The one in the box seems to be evenly one colour. They both have no window so I think it’s what appeals to you more.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I think it’s quite nice too. I like the colour zoning. The one in the box seems to be evenly one colour. They both have no window so I think it’s what appeals to you more.

I think I'm leaning towards the 2.9ct one right now because I prefer a more even color. It also reminds me of that amazing David Morris pad ring:

1614350782807.png

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I like them both but would definitely lean towards the boxed one because the color is so gorgeous to me.

That's how I'm currently leaning to-- the color is also more even imo. It reminds me of a lovely grapefruit <3

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the 2.9 (the first one you posted). The other one is good too, but I prefer the first bc of consistent coloring and saturation throughout the stone

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the 2.9 (the first one you posted). The other one is good too, but I prefer the first bc of consistent coloring and saturation throughout the stone

I'm so glad to hear that from you, that's how I'm leaning right now as well :)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'll pop in say the first pad is the one I had the butterflies for. The mix/cut is just really pleasing to my eye. It looks like a good one, ya know? That's exactly what I said to myself, "Ooh, that looks like a really good one!"

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I'll pop in say the first pad is the one I had the butterflies for. The mix/cut is just really pleasing to my eye. It looks like a good one, ya know? That's exactly what I said to myself, "Ooh, that looks like a really good one!"

Yaaaay another vote for the first one, and yes! The more I look at it, the more butterflies I get :) I just need to see it IRL to confirm :)

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting to receive the aforementioned pad for viewing, but was also sent pics of this one:

IMG_20210226_154134.jpg IMG_20210226_154323.jpg IMG_20210226_153443.jpg

what do u guys think of this in comparison to the 2.9ct?

i like the first one way better, this one appears to have color zoning and the shape is not as symmetrical as the other one.

Waiting to receive the aforementioned pad for viewing, but was also sent pics of this one:

IMG_20210226_154134.jpg IMG_20210226_154323.jpg IMG_20210226_153443.jpg

what do u guys think of this in comparison to the 2.9ct?

The color doesn't seem as even and doesn't seem as well cut either? Sorry! This new one doesn't excite me as much the other one did.

voce

Ideal_Rock
So is this the one? It's very very pretty and looks close to the pad in your ring :).

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Looks good from pics. How do you feel about it?

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
So is this the one? It's very very pretty and looks close to the pad in your ring :).
It is! A bit shiftier, but with a lovely sparkle/sheen. It was night time when I took pics, so I'm going to wait for daylight to make a final call :)

It does look really close to your pad ring. Would make a terrific set. :kiss2:
They are very close! And just when I think this one looks a bit more pink, it shifts a bit orange in more shaded light lol.

Looks good from pics. How do you feel about it?
I like it so far! I need to see how it looks in natural daylight and my office lighting though :)It has a lovely sheen to it though, moreso than my current one actually.

voce

Ideal_Rock
It is! A bit shiftier, but with a lovely sparkle/sheen. It was night time when I took pics, so I'm going to wait for daylight to make a final call :)

They are very close! And just when I think this one looks a bit more pink, it shifts a bit orange in more shaded light lol.

I like it so far! I need to see how it looks in natural daylight and my office lighting though :)It has a lovely sheen to it though, moreso than my current one actually.

Ooh yes, I definitely love a good sheen on a sapphire. Definitely agree on the need to view it in natural daylight. I trust you not to leave us hanging and will give us more gorgeous pictures of this beautiful pad! :razz:

voce

Ideal_Rock
@Lilith112 that's gorgeous! Looks great against your skin tone as well! :love:

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
@voce I just want to check in with you; do you see any violet modifiers? Feedback would be very appreciated~

voce

Ideal_Rock
@voce I just want to check in with you; do you see any violet modifiers? Feedback would be very appreciated~

I personally don't see violet modifiers from the photos you've shared. That doesn't mean there couldn't be modifiers in person. It's also about how well certain colors are picked up by the particular camera you use.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow - it is really lovely to my eyes. I think you found a keeper!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock: You better be keeping this. It's fantabulous.
I mean, really!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results