shape
carat
color
clarity

Padparadscha Sapphire Search Round 2

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I'm now looking for another pad sapphire after deciding against getting a bracelet made; this time, I really am serious about doing a necklace! I recently got sent pictures of this pad, and while it's a bit too big for my project idea, I just wanted to hear what you guys think about the color/clarity/saturation:

WeChat Image_20210220220701.jpg WeChat Image_20210220220652.jpg WeChat Image_20210220220649.jpg WeChat Image_20210220220645.jpg

All pictures/videos were taken in natural outdoor light. Anything stand out to you guys?

idola

Shiny_Rock
It looks pretty see-through in the window. I'd worry about the color of your shirt coming through it. Very very pretty color, though!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the color! But would want to see in-hand pics to figure out how much of an issue the window might be. But looks like you aren't considering this particular stone anyway.

yaygems

Rough_Rock
This is nice! I like the colour. Maybe a bit of bow tie or lack of saturation giving that see-through look in the middle, but I don't think it looks too bad. As lovedogs said, maybe seeing it on the hand could help judge it better. How big is it and how much out of interest?

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
It looks pretty see-through in the window. I'd worry about the color of your shirt coming through it. Very very pretty color, though!

Ohhh good point! Especially in the pic where he's holding it :/
I love the color! But would want to see in-hand pics to figure out how much of an issue the window might be. But looks like you aren't considering this particular stone anyway.
I think I'll ask him to find a smaller pad in this color w/less of a window and maybe just a bit more saturated?
This is nice! I like the colour. Maybe a bit of bow tie or lack of saturation giving that see-through look in the middle, but I don't think it looks too bad. As lovedogs said, maybe seeing it on the hand could help judge it better. How big is it and how much out of interest?

It's a bit big, but I wanted to ask u guys abt the color :3

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I almost bought stone number 1. It’s my ideal colour for a pad - delicate and a lovely mix of pinks and orange. I far prefer the more pastel than vibrant ones. Clarity is good.

That window is minor for a pad and will almost certainly close in setting. But I spent too much on the cornflower blue one I bought from him.

if I had the spare cash lying around I’d snap it up.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I almost bought stone number 1. It’s my ideal colour for a pad - delicate and a lovely mix of pinks and orange. I far prefer the more pastel than vibrant ones. Clarity is good.

That window is minor for a pad and will almost certainly close in setting. But I spent too much on the cornflower blue one I bought from him.

if I had the spare cash lying around I’d snap it up.
Ohhh I see! I'm actually considering it once again now! I asked him for additional pictures (in shaded and indoor lighting on his hand). Just out of curiosity, is the seller open to price negotiation? I'm seriously considering this one again even though it's a bit larger than I originally planned on.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would have bought #1, but I broke my bank account and can't glue it back together! :lol-2:

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I would have bought #1, but I broke my bank account and can't glue it back together! :lol-2:

I'll be sure to post more pics as they come along (and if I pull the trigger on it of course :D) The setting idea is as such:

WeChat Image_20210222111415.jpg
I want the padparadscha to look like it's part of a blooming flower since I want to match it to my wedding dress :)

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! Very orange leaning but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's really really nice IMHO

Ohhh that's great to hear, thank you! Once it arrives, I'll be sure to take loads more pictures as well! :)

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Looks a nice even colour and the cut is good for a pad. If you can easily return it get it in hand and check it out under different lights. Is it heated?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It looks nice and evenly colored. Pls share pics when u see it

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Omg!!!! Love!!!

Sorry I'm late to respond!!! I love it!!!!! The colour is fabulous!

I really hope this one meets my expectations! It's so pretty based on vids and pictures!
It looks nice and evenly colored. Pls share pics when u see it

Definitely! Fingers crossed the color is lovely in person as well :)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Btw I thought this Ig was interesting to browse:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Btw I thought this Ig was interesting to browse:

Thanks for sharing the IG.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
omg i loooooove that color and cut. And it's so sparkly! the size is nice too! yes please, who is the vendor?

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting to receive the aforementioned pad for viewing, but was also sent pics of this one:

IMG_20210226_154134.jpg IMG_20210226_154323.jpg IMG_20210226_153443.jpg

what do u guys think of this in comparison to the 2.9ct?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results