shape
carat
color
clarity

PACKRAT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/index.htm?crn=261&rn=1770&action=show_detail Saw this setting and thought of you. Bet they could get those prongs just right for you too. If nothing else it might worth a couple more ''concept'' pics for your file. If the prongs were slimmed down in general (all the way up) and made into talons I think it would be quite stunning.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Gypsy! So sweet of you to think of me and my quest! Ha, I clicked in here and saw the thread and I''m like "Huh?? Me?"

I bookmarked that link, and I''ve also got Verona & Lattice marked from there too. I''ve been taking your advice and browsing that MONSTER ring thread, and I''ve contacted a couple other places, asking questions about settings and prices and such. 2 places actually have stores about an hour away that I could try on some settings to help get an idea of what I like, (Tacori and HOF)so I think that will help me out a lot.

I have my search narrowed down to either bezel or 6 prong and white or yellow gold...hahahahaha..or platinum b/c those MM''s are miiiighty purty! Regardless, it''s sure fun checking out the goods in that thread now that I know a little more about the stones and settings, and the work that goes into creating them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results