shape
carat
color
clarity

OVERSHARE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 2:25:45 PM
Author: SparklyLibra
I think I recall hearing that the um err
32.gif
schmitoris and the wee-wee are one in the same during the zygote stage... and then the schmitoris becomes elongated and enlarged and the movaries drop down and become pretzicles??? And that''s how we get baby boys????

You''d think I should know all this stuff being that I have kids? Pffft!
20.gif

Anyway, at least I got a good howl at the whole thing

9.gif
!

So does that mean that this dude was essentially born with 2 wee-wees?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s what I was alluding to above, that they''re one in the same, and he couldn''t just be a hermaphrodite... it would have to be a different developmental thing.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank god someone asked, cause I wasn''t going to. And I wasn''t going to google THAT while at work!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
this has gotten very interesting!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/20/2009 3:10:39 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

32.gif
schmitoris and the wee-wee are one in the same during the zygote stage... and then the schmitoris becomes elongated and enlarged and the movaries drop down and become pretzicles??? And that''s how we get baby boys????

20.gif

9.gif
!

So does that mean that this dude was essentially born with 2 wee-wees?
23.gif
now i feel cheated!!
39.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
32.gif

20.gif

9.gif
!
It''s true! We learned this last year in embryology. The fetus is female until about 12 weeks. Then the level of exposure to "androgyns" determines whether it will stay female or "mutate" into a male (not my words!!).

Maybe some other healthcare students can weigh in here?? We actually had another lecture on this in ethics - the topic was transsexuality. That was v interesting.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
32.gif

20.gif

9.gif
!
SNORT!! LMAO!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/20/2009 12:07:48 PM
Author: meresal
DF, if you don''t understand that, then I''d love to know how you managed to produce children
33.gif
40.gif
2.gif
i got a book title..."sex for dummies"
16.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My only exposure to hermaphroditism was while I was a graduate student working on the pediatric service at a major teaching hospital 26 years ago. Since my field was social work, I was not dealing with the biological features of it as much as the social aspects. It was also a long time ago. I wonder if any of our physicians or other health care pros can explain the phenomena involved.

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/20/2009 3:23:06 PM
Author: musey

That's what I was alluding to above, that they're one in the same, and he couldn't just be a hermaphrodite... it would have to be a different developmental thing.
musey, this was your 9,499th posting! Since with your next one you will be at 9,500, I think it is fair to say that you are closing in on the big 10,000! We'll have to keep an eye on you! (Sorry for the threadjack, everyone.)

AGBF
34.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 1:43:39 AM
Author: AGBF

Date:
4/20/2009 3:23:06 PM
Author: musey
That''s what I was alluding to above, that they''re one in the same, and he couldn''t just be a hermaphrodite... it would have to be a different developmental thing.
musey, this was your 9,499th posting! Since with your next one you will be at 9,500, I think it is fair to say that you are closing in on the big 10,000! We''ll have to keep an eye on you! (Sorry for the threadjack, everyone.)

AGBF
34.gif
It''s getting close!
23.gif
hard to believe. That''s a big milestone. I remember when I hit 1,000 I started to feel like I was a "real" PSer
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results