shape
carat
color
clarity

Overdue pictures of my James Meyer ring (picture heavy)

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1305165889|2919300 said:
Hey Atwater, that is one of the prettiest rings on this forum,
and your pictures of it are so imaginative, clear, and awesome !!!!
I feel as though I can reach out and touch it !!!
I love that satiny smooth cab with the surprise star inside !!!!
and the setting shows it off to perfection !
I am saving these photos, they are simply lovely ! :love: :love: :love:

Shiney, thank you so much for the compliments. I am flattered that you are saving the photos, but of course the honor should be to Mr. Meyer for such a lovely ring.

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
MakingTheGrade|1305169169|2919360 said:
It's gorgeous!

I really love star sapphires! I'm wearing mine now in fact. I think they're really underappreciated because they don't photograph particularly impressively. But they are stunning in person!

MTG: thanks. I love your star sapphire too: so tranquil and pure, and then the star shows up mysteriously.

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
poshpepper|1305153107|2919062 said:
I too had my eye on that ring for a while... it is so beautiful!!!! :love: :love:
Thanks for all the great pics, I love the one with the ant! :))
Haha, I love that one too. So cute.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I was going to get it but JM said it was already spoken for. You have good taste. :lol:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ring! His craftsmanship is impecable!!! TDF!! :cheeky: :cheeky: Love your photos :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Atwater|1305185442|2919483 said:
Gempassion, Crasru, MT, baby nurse: Thanks. I am extremely lucky to have got this ring. I literally stalked Jim's website trying to get it because I absolutely wanted it. I was there within 10 minutes the sale was started (since I checked 10 minutes earlier and it had not been started). I emailed Jim and also left him a voice message right away. I would not be surprised if this ring was the first item sold during the sale.

Baby nurse: love the diamond ring you got. I actually hesitated whether to get that one as well. I curbed my appetite; otherwise, I would have got it :naughty:

Thank God you didn't buy that one as well :errrr: ! I love that ring and wear it every day! I'll appreciate it even more now ;-) . I can understand being tempted to get more than one piece, though, since it was an awesome sale.

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
Two more pictures.

Kindred spirits:

Kindred spirits_1.JPG

Kindred spirits_2.JPG

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Hi, what a pretty ring! how rare to see a pink star sapphire, I love it. It's nice to have something so unique. I'm liking it very much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results