shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval vs. Round Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! The more I look, the more I just LOVE the look of a RB with pear stones. The sad thing is, being 25, the leading example of pear shaped diamonds was Jessica Simpson''sring. That is, until I came here. Now I realize they''re beautiful. I don''t think I could do with a pear shaped center stone (too clumsy, probably poke myself with the point all the time)
41.gif
but the more I see the pear sidestones with RB I just smile!
1.gif
So I''m thinking maybe a white diamond with two pear shaped diamonds the color of the center stone in Valeria''s message above.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Deanna, you are so right about the property sizes in LA. My sister in-law to be lives in Hermosa Beach, and I swear, her lot is tiny! I guess I''m lucky, because my wrist is slim, but the rest of me, a little bit cuddly.
20.gif
I''m just out of proportion, I think. It''s my genes, hispanic and native american on one side, and the other scottish, dutch, and english. I''m an odd duck. If I didn''t have these monkey dragging knuckles here, maybe my hands would be easier to get a ring for!
27.gif
I''m such a dork.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
An RB with pears.... a great way to go! Always a combo I love seeing on Pricescope. Yummy.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few examples of ovals that are really unique (just so you don''t run out of options, LOL!). I just had to post them because they are really lovely settings, but they may be ornate. Still, they caught my eye so here they are. They are both Fay Cullen (I love all the antique cuts on that site!).

faycullenoval2.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a hand shot.

faycullenoval2hand.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
This is the second oval.

faycullenoval1.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know WHERE they got this hand model, YIKES! Ignore the really chapped skin and cracked, bloody looking cuticles (really now, she so needs a mani!) and the ring itself is very unique and pretty.

faycullenovalhand.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
LOL Lumpkin! They really are beautiful!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I really like that last oval. And what IS up with that hand model? It looks as if she''s been gnawing away at those fingers. Maybe it was the stress of having that beautiful ring in her posession that drove her over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results