shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval Lover''s Dream...Costco!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
For those of you who have an extra $500K to spend for the holidays, check out this ring from Costco:

11.37 carat Oval, D VS2 with 1.55 ctw Hearts D VS2 (min) in Platinum

OvalCostcoFace.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
another view....

OvalCostcoSide.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
one more....

OvalCostcoProfile.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~YUMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Very nice...Maybe if I took all of the equity out of my house and then got a 30 year loan..............

happygal

Rough_Rock
<33333333333333333 thank you for sharing!!!

psaddict

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! That''s massive!!
31.gif

You know, I find it confusing when a store like Costco offers something like that for sale. Do you think it''ll sell? What I''m thinking is that for me personally, since I''m not rolling in dough, I want to get the biggest bang for my buck and if the best quality ring for the cheapest price comes from Costco or Wal-mart or a pawn shop, I don''t care! Name brand means nothing to me.. a pretty ring while not breaking the bank means everything.
5.gif
BUT, for those out there who are willing to throw half a MILLION dollars at a piece of jewelry... do they want to tell all of their high-class friends "oh.. we purchased this one from Costco." ??

LdyNghtWng

Rough_Rock
I think if you have that much money to spend on a diamond...where you bought it just won''t matter!

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
People laugh at me, but I have seen some very high quality jewelery in Costco and BJs in the past. Very nice stuff at very reasonable prices.. I think there is a stigma attached, but I would generally buy jewelery there before I would go to Sears, Target or Kohls... I think they have better stuff.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
BJ''s too, really? I''ve never been in, perhaps I''ll have to check it out.

Yeah, Costco claims to only stock diamonds I or better, VS2 or better.

I was at the jewelry case at Costco one day and the salesperson had to excuse himself to help a woman who came to pick up the $100K ring she ordered through the diamond program. I agree with you PSAddict that it seems a little incongruous, but I guess people like "value" at every level.

Miranda, the ring in your avatar looks like it easily rivals this one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results