Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Oval Lover''s Dream...Costco!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
For those of you who have an extra $500K to spend for the holidays, check out this ring from Costco:

11.37 carat Oval, D VS2 with 1.55 ctw Hearts D VS2 (min) in Platinum

OvalCostcoFace.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Very nice...Maybe if I took all of the equity out of my house and then got a 30 year loan..............

psaddict

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! That''s massive!!

You know, I find it confusing when a store like Costco offers something like that for sale. Do you think it''ll sell? What I''m thinking is that for me personally, since I''m not rolling in dough, I want to get the biggest bang for my buck and if the best quality ring for the cheapest price comes from Costco or Wal-mart or a pawn shop, I don''t care! Name brand means nothing to me.. a pretty ring while not breaking the bank means everything.
BUT, for those out there who are willing to throw half a MILLION dollars at a piece of jewelry... do they want to tell all of their high-class friends "oh.. we purchased this one from Costco." ??

LdyNghtWng

Rough_Rock
I think if you have that much money to spend on a diamond...where you bought it just won''t matter!

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
People laugh at me, but I have seen some very high quality jewelery in Costco and BJs in the past. Very nice stuff at very reasonable prices.. I think there is a stigma attached, but I would generally buy jewelery there before I would go to Sears, Target or Kohls... I think they have better stuff.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
BJ''s too, really? I''ve never been in, perhaps I''ll have to check it out.

Yeah, Costco claims to only stock diamonds I or better, VS2 or better.

I was at the jewelry case at Costco one day and the salesperson had to excuse himself to help a woman who came to pick up the $100K ring she ordered through the diamond program. I agree with you PSAddict that it seems a little incongruous, but I guess people like "value" at every level.

Miranda, the ring in your avatar looks like it easily rivals this one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.