shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval ASET review help

jc133

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I think I've found a stone I would like to move forward with, but just wanted some help in regards to the ASET. Could you please just give me your thoughts on this and what you like/dislike?
1.21 Carat
Girdle - thick
Cutlet - none
Color D
Clarity - SI1
L/W is 1.44
Table - 58
Depth - 63.5
Polish/sym - Ex

Thanks so much!!

5015739.jpg stone.PNG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have the stone on hold (they usually put it on hold when you request an aset). We really need to see what the stone does as it moves.
Could you post the link to the stone.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its not bad...I personally would not like the inclusion on the table. I wish it lit up more towards the rounded ends as it turned (the blue highlighted
area).
oval 121.PNG
The center looks more like this when it lights up down towards the rounded ends
big area oval.PNG

I'm not sure if you are aware but most of these stones are considered virtual stones and are listed by many vendors. Even though the vendor you're
working with has the stone up for sale another vendor may sale the stone. This may be what happened to your first stone.

Give me a sec to look around to see what else is out there.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did find a stone I like better. Its at blue nile though and they dont usually do Aset images (I would call and ask though if you are interested in the stone).
I went by your $8k budget. Not sure how much the one you're looking at is.
Here is one that I like
https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-de...AMONDS&track=viewDiamondDetails&action=newTab

I'm checking out a few other sites but you can do some comparisons between this one and the one you posted to see which you like better...be back in sec.

Edit...I found some lower color ones but not sure what your color preference is.

Last edited:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@jc133 I am not in love with this one. The ASET is not awesome and the bow tie to me seems large for the size of the stone But the thing that would make me pass is the inclusion; black, nearly centered on the table, likely to be visible.

jc133

Rough_Rock
Thanks @tyty333 and @cokitty, I really appreciate your help. That one was 7,460 but was given a 300$ coupon due to the issue with the first stone being sold while I had it on hold. I do like the one you mentioned tyty and will look into it. I am actually on a time crunch now and was wondering what @cokitty thought of this one (https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-de...AMONDS&track=viewDiamondDetails&action=newTab). I don't really have the time to get an ASET (I asked and they don't have one), but would love to get as many eyes on it as possible before making the purchase!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@jc133 I think that could be a very nice stone. They also sell a number of nice RG pave settings. If you do not love it in person you can always send it back.
Good Luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results