shape
carat
color
clarity

Ouros Split Ring with OECs

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I put an order in last month with Vijay for a ring that I think (I hope...) will work with a mined marquise ring I have that badly needs something to make it look less dainty. I also figured I'd start with a small Ouros purchase and see how that went before committing to a bigger purchase ;-) This ring is part of his standard range but I asked to have OECs put in instead of MRBs for 45 USD extra.

Anyway, I got sent a video of the completed ring tonight and it looks great. I am not sure how it'll fit with my marquise ring but I think I'll enjoy wearing it on its own too so I'll wing it. Will update once it arrives.

For now, very satisfied with the customer service and Vijay is great to work with.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 8.35.34 pm.jpg

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks great! I can’t wait to see it with your marquise ring.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring - can’t wait to see it when it arrives!!

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Vijay is grey. Can’t wait to see how it all turns out with the marquise.

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
The ring is lovely, looking forward to seeing it on your finger with your marquise! Glad to see another positive experience with Ouros.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
My ring arrived last week and I'm happy! It's not a bespoke ring so the fit isn't great but I love it with my mined marquise ring from JA. The bands match quite well in colour and size, and the asymmetry makes the rings look like a constellation of diamonds :D My daughter is a bit triggered by things not matching up but I like the feel of rings being stacked and loose. A bit more boho than structured. I'm tempted to get another one to wear above! The OECs sparkly nicely but at the small size they are, not that obvious. They just seem more chunky tho! The main thing is that I can now enjoy wearing my JA marquise ring without feeling like it's too delicate.

As for Vijay, he was great to work with and meticulous with communication and making sure I was happy, even for a $270 ring. My only concern was that the guy who delivered the ring just left it at the door (I was home but too slow getting to the door) so I'll let him know that. I'm confident to buy a more expensive item from him but will make sure the postage service is signature on delivery. Definitely considering a bracelet next time.

IMG_0764.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My ring arrived last week and I'm happy! It's not a bespoke ring so the fit isn't great but I love it with my mined marquise ring from JA. The bands match quite well in colour and size, and the asymmetry makes the rings look like a constellation of diamonds :D My daughter is a bit triggered by things not matching up but I like the feel of rings being stacked and loose. A bit more boho than structured. I'm tempted to get another one to wear above! The OECs sparkly nicely but at the small size they are, not that obvious. They just seem more chunky tho! The main thing is that I can now enjoy wearing my JA marquise ring without feeling like it's too delicate.

As for Vijay, he was great to work with and meticulous with communication and making sure I was happy, even for a $270 ring. My only concern was that the guy who delivered the ring just left it at the door (I was home but too slow getting to the door) so I'll let him know that. I'm confident to buy a more expensive item from him but will make sure the postage service is signature on delivery. Definitely considering a bracelet next time.

IMG_0764.jpeg

What a great look !
Its very striking :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl:

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
That looks amazing with the marquise. May it bring you tons of joy.

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring and I love the look stacked with your marquise! Can you share what mm size your Ouros old cuts are? Are they colorless? Thanks for sharing your beautiful ring.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

@LightBright I think they are between 2.5 and 3mm - the total weight is .25ct. I'll have to check but I think Vijay uses EF stones but no idea who grades them. They could be near colourless (GHI) but at that size, it's barely distinguishable. My marquise is an F so they match well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results