shape
carat
color
clarity

Our wedding bands!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 3:47:18 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Definitely! Maybe I''ll even have my diamond set into something by then!!!!
23.gif

Sarah, did you like the Tiffany rings I tried on? (not to hijack..you can come over to my solitaire thread to answer if you want)

No problems, I did like them. I think I like the scott kay BETTER, but that is just me. I like lots of detail. Sometimes I don''t like non-knife edge bands with knife edge solitares. Just a wierd thing I have thought that 7 stone was STUNNING. Overall, I think they looked great on your hand and would be a great choice! By the way I like 6 prongs for solitaires.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 3:49:49 PM
Author: Julian
That is GORGEOUS. I can''t believe it -- you found the PERFECT complement to your e-ring! It doesn''t detract attention or even compete -- it makes the set! Lovely. Congrats!

I was SO worried about having it distracting but I agree. I think it adds not subtracts. I had lots of help on PS to make my decision!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 3:52:50 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Tacori,

All I can say is WOW. You found the perfect wedding band to go with your ering. I just love it, you must be thrilled. That''s a gorgeous set girl!! I also love your FI''s band, very handsome!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Thanks Lisa. I am thrilled. FI is not really a jewelry person but he would NOT take it off today! It was so funny. I think he''s excited to wear it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 3:54:32 PM
Author: Snooper
Great set! I''ve been curious to see what you''d pick for your band as I''ve loved your ring from the start. Especially since you''re sapphires aren''t too dark/black looking. Love the band, it looks SPECTACULAR! I''m thinking of finding one simliar too!

Thanks snooper! I actually had to have my band custom made. I could NOT find a band like this anywhere. Either the diamonds were too large, too much metal on the sides, too wide, tappered, no milgrain....arggg....I love how its a circle of diamonds (no spaces)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 3:55:14 PM
Author: Rascal49
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you! I love it (if you couldn''t tell by the millions of photos I took)

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Tacori ~
emrose.gif

I am so happy for you & hubby2B!
face23.gif

Of course you already know how much I
emlove.gif
your ering, and I still think your princess diamond band is the perfect match ... a match made with heaven in mind
12.gif
... just like you & hubby 2 B!!!

I will never grow tired of admiring pics of your set!
30.gif

I think hubby2B''s wband is so sleek and modern! Really loving it too!
18.gif

I do hope you have a blessed wedding day, and will be thinking wonderful thoughts on your special day!

I will be looking forward to
emphoto.gif
''s of your special day ... of course when you have time afterwards!

Take care ... and have a wonderful day!
35.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
You could not have done that any better...what a gorgeous pair!

Jeannine

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2006 4:31:56 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Definitely! Maybe I''ll even have my diamond set into something by then!!!!
23.gif

Sarah, did you like the Tiffany rings I tried on? (not to hijack..you can come over to my solitaire thread to answer if you want)

No problems, I did like them. I think I like the scott kay BETTER, but that is just me. I like lots of detail. Sometimes I don''t like non-knife edge bands with knife edge solitares. Just a wierd thing I have thought that 7 stone was STUNNING. Overall, I think they looked great on your hand and would be a great choice! By the way I like 6 prongs for solitaires.
Thanks, Sarah! Since you are the only person (other than salespeople who love everything!) who has seen me try on anything, it helps to hear your opinion. I know you''ll tell me the truth! I''m glad you liked the 7 stone band. I just may get it! I really like the ScottKay, but I have some fear commiting to something that expensive, plus they didn''t have the matching band for me to try on with it. (I wish you had been with me on that trip, though.) I''m glad SP was willing to take back the other band! Of course, I could have Maytal make something for me similar to the Scott Kay, but I am so tired of this long process that I just want to get the diamond set! I think if I want the real Tiffany band, I should get the Tiffany replica setting for the e-ring. There''s just no great purpose in my getting a Vatche setting and a Tiffany band even though they''d look good together. I will add that I have some slight hestitation about plain platinum bands and the scratches. That is where settings like yours and that Scott Kay would be a great advantage. Lots of stones on the surface keeps the rings shinier!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are so nice Mrs Darlin Joy! I am sure you will hear all about my wedding. It is kind of funny how FI''s ring is so modern and mine so antique but oh well! His is perfect for him and mine is perfect for me.

Thanks Jeannine. It was a challange since my e-ring setting does not have a matching mate but it turned out for the best.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks, Sarah! Since you are the only person (other than salespeople who love everything!) who has seen me try on anything, it helps to hear your opinion. I know you'll tell me the truth! I'm glad you liked the 7 stone band. I just may get it! I really like the ScottKay, but I have some fear commiting to something that expensive, plus they didn't have the matching band for me to try on with it. (I wish you had been with me on that trip, though.) I'm glad SP was willing to take back the other band! Of course, I could have Maytal make something for me similar to the Scott Kay, but I am so tired of this long process that I just want to get the diamond set! I think if I want the real Tiffany band, I should get the Tiffany replica setting for the e-ring. There's just no great purpose in my getting a Vatche setting and a Tiffany band even though they'd look good together. I will add that I have some slight hestitation about plain platinum bands and the scratches. That is where settings like yours and that Scott Kay would be a great advantage. Lots of stones on the surface keeps the rings shinier!

[/quote]

Oh, you KNOW I'll always be honest
11.gif
You make an excellent point. I have had my ring for 14 months and the polished bottom half is very scratched up. I probably should get it re-polished soon. That is something to think about for you.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tacori, your band is PERFECT!!!!!! It looks soooo amazing with your e-ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your band came out beautifully and i love your FI''s band too. you have a stunning wedding set.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! such a stunning set. i think this w-band was meant to go with your e-ring. it''s a PERFECT fit/combination! it really is!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding band is just stunning and it goes perfectly with your lovely ering! I also love the sleek simplicity of your fiance''s band. Best wishes to both of you!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are BEAUTIFUL, Tacori!! I really
emlove.gif
your wedding set!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That band looks AWESOME with your e-ring. Just perfect.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much bling*diva*, mrssalvo, jcrow, sundial, marvel, and lizz!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, your rings are stunning together! What a perfect set!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
DROOL!!

Your band is soooo pretty and pairs perfectly with your e-ring.

(btw- great pics!)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dee*Jay and Chargergrrl! I tried SOOO hard on the pictures. I still am not as talented as most the PSers on here but for the time I had this was best I could do
2.gif

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I like the 2.5 band with your wide e-ring!

BTW, How wide is your e-ring??

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2006 3:03:55 PM
Author: aquarius_ser
Beautiful! I like the 2.5 band with your wide e-ring!

BTW, How wide is your e-ring??

Thanks
9.gif
my e-ring is about 6mm wide so I have about 8.5mm of ring on my little hand
3.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You absolutely could NOT have found a better wedding band to complement your beautiful e-ring!!! Total, complete perfection!!! Your e-ring is so gorgeous and totally stands on its own, so I could hardly believe it when I saw the two rings together -- it looks even MORE incredible as a set!!! Good job!!!!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Tacori - your rings look beautiful together! What a perfect pair. Also, love the simplicity of your FI''s band. Congrats~!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Pure perfection. I just love your rings. Your engagement ring is about the most beautiful I''ve ever seen. LOVE it! So nice to hear your FH loves his as well!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with all the compliments - your rings are just gorgeous!!! I remember when I first saw your ring and thought how beautiful it is, but what will you wear with it, and you got a perfect mate for it! Just fabulous....

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Tacori your set is GORGEOUS!!!
3.gif
It looks amazing with your w-ring. I''m still so amazed by your e-ring. Love the sapphires! Congratulations
36.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I love your set...it''s really, really beautiful together
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Kristy, Cutey, lumpkin, old-fashioned girl, sunkist, and small!

I REALLY, REALLY wanted to have a wedding band even though my e-ring could be a stand alone ring so I am so glad it turned out so well. Thanks to all those who helped me brainstorm in my other wedding band thread!

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
Your set is absolutely stunning! I just adore it. It is so white & shiny & they go perfectly together! Do you get a lot of rubbing or wearing down of your e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results