shape
carat
color
clarity

Our wedding bands!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Finally they are home where they belong!
9.gif

Here''s the band alone. 1 ctw, PLT, princess, channel set diamonds with milgraining, full eternity, 2.5 mm, size 4.5
30.gif

Tacori_just-WB.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
FI and my wedding band together! His is 14 kt WG, satin finished, 5 mm, size 9

Tacori_both-rings.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Together at last!

Tacori_my-wedding-set.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another shot....

Tacori_wedding-set2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
more of course!

Tacori_wedding-set-side.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
almost done!

Tacori_wedding-set_clear.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back of my set...

Tacori_back-of-wedding-set.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one for now....FI''s wedding band

Tacori_FIs-wedding-band.jpg

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
wow....absolutely gorgeous!

Blod

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blod! I can''t to wear it for real!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOW TACORI!!!!! I LOVE YOUR RINGS!!! YOU DID GREAT!!!!!!!! PERFECT :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you SDL and Woo.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
TER that wedding set of yours is just STUNNING!!! Love the way the band looks with the ering. Gorgeous.
3.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 1:28:28 PM
Author: FireGoddess
TER that wedding set of yours is just STUNNING!!! Love the way the band looks with the ering. Gorgeous.
3.gif
30.gif

Ahh...thanks! I love it! This is a great example of a flush fit with an EC. It can be done!
9.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it looks great! What a beautiful match! I enjoyed getting to see more pics of your e-ring too...stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look wonderful, S.!!!
30.gif
Those pictures you posted today will be perfect to show the person who wondered if they should go to G-H color in an emerald cut!!! They did do a terrific job on your wedding band. It is truly perfect! I am glad J''s band turned out well in the end. Now we all know it''s not hard or expensive to get a brushed finish. I imagine you''ll have to keep doing it every time you have his ring rhodium plated anyway.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tacori,

the rings look awesome! your set is gorgeous!
36.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
They look absolutely beautiful together. Less than two weeks until you get to wear them together forever!!! I hope you have a fabulous time on your wedding day, take it from me who has been celebrating Aug. 12 my whole life (since it''s my birthday), it is a great day to celebrate and will be for all of your anniversaries!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks FacetFire, I tried SOOO hard to get some clear pictures. EC are so hard to photograph.

Thank you Jetmal & Feb2003, I think the wedding band turned out great.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2006 3:32:17 PM
Author: SeattleSparkle
They look absolutely beautiful together. Less than two weeks until you get to wear them together forever!!! I hope you have a fabulous time on your wedding day, take it from me who has been celebrating Aug. 12 my whole life (since it''s my birthday), it is a great day to celebrate and will be for all of your anniversaries!!!
It''s my daughter''s and mother''s birthday, too!
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 2:54:49 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
They look wonderful, S.!!!
30.gif
Those pictures you posted today will be perfect to show the person who wondered if they should go to G-H color in an emerald cut!!! They did do a terrific job on your wedding band. It is truly perfect! I am glad J''s band turned out well in the end. Now we all know it''s not hard or expensive to get a brushed finish. I imagine you''ll have to keep doing it every time you have his ring rhodium plated anyway.

I should show them! I think for an "I" it is extremely white. KP did do a good job. A few headaches but it was custom after all. Joel loves his band. I engraved it, so that was a surprise. We were both shocked how fast they did the finished. It was great.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 3:32:17 PM
Author: SeattleSparkle

Yay! Between your birthday and DS''s daughter and mothers this day must be lucky!
2.gif
I can''t wait to wear it for real!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is certainly one of the very prettiest on PS, S!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 3:42:02 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Your set is certainly one of the very prettiest on PS, S!

Ahhh...Thank you!!! We will have to have another GTG after my wedding so you can see it in person!
10.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely! Maybe I'll even have my diamond set into something by then!!!!
23.gif

Sarah, did you like the Tiffany rings I tried on? (not to hijack..you can come over to my solitaire thread to answer if you want)

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
That is GORGEOUS. I can''t believe it -- you found the PERFECT complement to your e-ring! It doesn''t detract attention or even compete -- it makes the set! Lovely. Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori,
All I can say is WOW. You found the perfect wedding band to go with your ering. I just love it, you must be thrilled. That''s a gorgeous set girl!! I also love your FI''s band, very handsome!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Great set! I''ve been curious to see what you''d pick for your band as I''ve loved your ring from the start. Especially since you''re sapphires aren''t too dark/black looking. Love the band, it looks SPECTACULAR! I''m thinking of finding one simliar too!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results